We are having a Baby.....

Thanks Nade, I think so too! We cant wait to meet her :)

You find out tomorrow, I changed my mind I think your having a girl.
You said I was having a boy and you were wrong and I said your having a boy so I changed my mind and guess girl, do a poll!

Thanks Nade, I think so too! We cant wait to meet her :)

You find out tomorrow, I changed my mind I think your having a girl.
You said I was having a boy and you were wrong and I said your having a boy so I changed my mind and guess girl, do a poll!

They have the same lickle button nose >.< Soo cute!! She's gonna be beautiful just like Hollie :cloud9:
Haha I'll do a poll now and see which gets majority :thumbup:
I'm thinking I'm having a girl too :D
xxx

Thanks Shannon, so far we have Hannah, but I dont think she will be called that as I dont like it, but its the only name OH come's out with, We would love another name starting with H. My fave names are Harriet, Elizabeth and Elsie.

If baby girl is born in may her middle name will be Mae.

Kittycat, I love that picture of Lucia, she is a real beauty!

Girls name I like beginning with H are Harmony and Hattie :flower:
They were on my initial list :thumbup:
xx

Hay im 15 and I need advice. I had unprotected sex about almost.every night for a over a month but my boyfriend used tha pullout methed bkuz condoms burn me. Well for tha past 2 or 3 weeks ive been feeling weird ive been having horrible headaches, having mood swings,been having cravings for pickles and chocolate,ive been peeing more im tired all tha time I would ussaly go to bed at lik 3 am but im getting tired at like 10 pm im nauseated in tha morning and at night, and I have heartburn. And I have about 4 days until my period so I dont know if im ganna miss it.. So just please comment back and give me some advice.. Do you think im pregnant?

Hay im 15 and I need advice. I had unprotected sex about almost.every night for a over a month but my boyfriend used tha pullout methed bkuz condoms burn me. Well for tha past 2 or 3 weeks ive been feeling weird ive been having horrible headaches, having mood swings,been having cravings for pickles and chocolate,ive been peeing more im tired all tha time I would ussaly go to bed at lik 3 am but im getting tired at like 10 pm im nauseated in tha morning and at night, and I have heartburn. And I have about 4 days until my period so I dont know if im ganna miss it.. So just please comment back and give me some advice.. Do you think im pregnant?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->