We did it!!!!!!

kermie219

Reaction score
I am over the moon right now I got my :bfp: today!!!! The witch was due tomorrow and I couldn't resist the urge any longer!! I am soo excited OOO I can't wait for dh to come home from work he is going to FREAK OUT!!

Not much in the way of symptoms though...I know it's stupid but I just knew. I have a little crampy feeling and slighty slightly sick but that's about it! We ARE HAVING A BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lots and lots of baby dust to you ladies that are still trying!!! :hugs::dust:

Congratulations hun, I got my BFP too today, post your test so I can see!!!xx

YAYAYAY We can make the move to 1st trimester together!! It is posted in the gallery under OMG OMG OMG hahaha are you freaking out??? I am!! I am only 10dpo today how about you??

I think I am 10 days post ovulation too hun, are you in shock. I am, it still hasnt sunk in. I was due to test on the 14th or 15th August, ill go look now xx

Congrats congrats congrats...we got ours last week so i know exactly how you are feeling!!

Our new avatar is our test...all of 30 second reaction time...no mistaking the lines there!!

many congratulations,wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy.xx

congratulations hun me to it feels amazing doesnt it.I dont have many symptoms either i actually want morning sickness now lol.
My af was due y.day.
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"