We got 3 Positive Test!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Over 35' started by Kion, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Kion

Kion Member

Oh my, after trying for 4-5 months, we are pregnant and I am on cloud nine! My concern after having an 18 and 14 year old is having a healthy pregnancy. I am now 38 and no longer in my 20s when I had my boys. Anyone have some tips on how to remain healthy and fit during pregnancy? I am at least 30 pounds heavier than when I had my boys and a bit nervous about the weight gain. All suggestions are welcome.

2. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

I had my daughter when I was 46. (She was a bit of surprise as I wasn't trying at the time) She was my first so I had nothing to compare with, but I didn't find being pregnant difficult, until the spd hit me 3rd tri. I guess if you have other pregnancies to compare to, especially if they were when you were much younger, it may seem harder?? I don't know. The only issues I had were the scares from having much older eggs. Miscarriage rate was high, chance of chromosome abnormality was high and so forth. I gave birth to a healthy baby girl. Congratulations and best of luck for a happy and healthy 9 months!

eegor likes this.
  3. Kion

Kion Member

That's awesome, than you!

4. eegor

eegor Probably in my jammies.

Congratulations!!!

Kion likes this.
  5. Bevziibubble

Bevziibubble Well-Known Member

Congratulations!

Kion likes this.
  6. Kion

Kion Member

Thank you!

7. Mrs. JJ

Mrs. JJ Mommy

Congrats! :flower:

I just turned 37 and I'm 8 weeks with my 2nd. My 1st is only 4.5 years old though. I'm a little nervous but I get to take the NIPT genetic blood test at 10 weeks though so I'm hoping all is well and looking forward to finding out the gender as well!