We got 3 Positive Test!

Kion

Reaction score
Oh my, after trying for 4-5 months, we are pregnant and I am on cloud nine! My concern after having an 18 and 14 year old is having a healthy pregnancy. I am now 38 and no longer in my 20s when I had my boys. Anyone have some tips on how to remain healthy and fit during pregnancy? I am at least 30 pounds heavier than when I had my boys and a bit nervous about the weight gain. All suggestions are welcome.

I had my daughter when I was 46. (She was a bit of surprise as I wasn't trying at the time) She was my first so I had nothing to compare with, but I didn't find being pregnant difficult, until the spd hit me 3rd tri. I guess if you have other pregnancies to compare to, especially if they were when you were much younger, it may seem harder?? I don't know. The only issues I had were the scares from having much older eggs. Miscarriage rate was high, chance of chromosome abnormality was high and so forth. I gave birth to a healthy baby girl. Congratulations and best of luck for a happy and healthy 9 months!

I had my daughter when I was 46. (She was a bit of surprise as I wasn't trying at the time) She was my first so I had nothing to compare with, but I didn't find being pregnant difficult, until the spd hit me 3rd tri. I guess if you have other pregnancies to compare to, especially if they were when you were much younger, it may seem harder?? I don't know. The only issues I had were the scares from having much older eggs. Miscarriage rate was high, chance of chromosome abnormality was high and so forth. I gave birth to a healthy baby girl. Congratulations and best of luck for a happy and healthy 9 months!
That's awesome, than you!

Congrats! :flower:

I just turned 37 and I'm 8 weeks with my 2nd. My 1st is only 4.5 years old though. I'm a little nervous but I get to take the NIPT genetic blood test at 10 weeks though so I'm hoping all is well and looking forward to finding out the gender as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->