We keep postponing and it's driving me crazy!!

michmash

Reaction score
We were supposed to start ttc this March but apparently we still need to do some things before, like me getting my driving license and go to Croatia next year... NEXT YEAR! cause I explained to DH how ridiculous it would be to travel with a toddler and a baby. and then he was like "hmm you're right"... grr.. just to see an off-road race.. It's not like i don't enjoy it but I just want this baby so bad :cry:

Sorry to hear about your waiting game. The problem I've found with "waiting to try" is that you may never find you are in a "perfect" situation. Lets say you wait for another year and do your business and whatever, but something else is bound to come up.

Speaking as a DH myself, I would have a chat with DH about this as tbh it's probably "never" going to be the "perfect" time...

Sorry to hear about your waiting game. The problem I've found with "waiting to try" is that you may never find you are in a "perfect" situation. Lets say you wait for another year and do your business and whatever, but something else is bound to come up.

Speaking as a DH myself, I would have a chat with DH about this as tbh it's probably "never" going to be the "perfect" time...

Exactly... we're never in that 'perfect' time and I believe that if it's not going to happen this year, it may never will. I wanted to have children at a young age and wanted them to be close in age so they'll grow up together. my son is going to be 3 soon and let's say I get pregnant now, there's already a 4 year age gap..

Is there a possibility you could not go Croatia?

I'm sure a couple of days without your OH would be worth it to be having a baby?

I'm with Mr. Dust and Rainbow, there is no "perfect" time and something else will always come up that could push your date back if you let it and if possible is there a way that you could not go to Croatia? I'm sorry, I know the waiting game sucks and I really hope that you find a solution soon! :hugs:

We talked yesterday eve and apparently it turns out that my DH is excited as me to start trying... I actually asked him if he wants to go alone to Croatia and he said he wouldn't feel comfortable without me by his side... :)happydance:)

So now we decided we're going to stick with our plan of start out ttc journey this March :happydance: YAY

Can't wait! thanks all for your comments :flower:

Yay! That's great news! I'm glad you could talk things out. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->