We Love Chart Stalking

What's eveyone think about my chart is it normal to have a temp dip like that and a rise or could it be ovulation im new to charting so I'm not sure.

https://i48.tinypic.com/34ph0d4.jpg

Btw... your cm looks like it is gearing up for O'! I'd say within a week! Do you check your cervix position?

I temp at 7am I set my alarm and I temp vaginaly and I keep my bbt thermometer on my bed side table.

I think I should ovulate between the 19th-25th

What's eveyone think about my chart is it normal to have a temp dip like that and a rise or could it be ovulation im new to charting so I'm not sure.

Btw... your cm looks like it is gearing up for O'! I'd say within a week! Do you check your cervix position?

I temp at 7am I set my alarm and I temp vaginaly and I keep my bbt thermometer on my bed side table.

Awesome!!! I am the same way... 6am every morning, and vaginally. I usually ovulate around cd 19 myself! I only start getting fertile cm like watery or ewcm about a week before O'. I always know when it is approaching though because I check my cervix. When it starts getting soft I know I am going to O' within about 5 days. This cycle I'm going to start using opks... you ever use them?

Awesome!!! I am the same way... 6am every morning, and vaginally. I usually ovulate around cd 19 myself! I only start getting fertile cm like watery or ewcm about a week before O'. I always know when it is approaching though because I check my cervix. When it starts getting soft I know I am going to O' within about 5 days. This cycle I'm going to start using opks... you ever use them?

I have used opks before but I stoped useing them a few months back. That sounds like me I get watery cm for about 5 days then I get ewcm and then I get senstive nipples. I'm not sure how to check my check my cervix but I think I might try. :)

I have used opks before but I stoped useing them a few months back. That sounds like me I get watery cm for about 5 days then I get ewcm and then I get senstive nipples. I'm not sure how to check my check my cervix but I think I might try. :)

Usually mine is way up there and firm... feels like the tip of my nose. Then about 5 days before O' it gets a little softer every day and I can start to feel like a little opening or slit... That along with the changing cm let's me know when I'm about to O'. I decided to do OPK's this cycle as the last two I haven't had a very definitive temp spike or have had more then one so wasn't sure when exact O' was LOL!

Hey twinkles-- I did NOT ovulate on my own. It was used to induce. I hear that a lot of mds, though, will use clomid to induce even if you do. If for some reason you didn't o that cycle, the iui would be abandoned... I think they just want to increase your odds :)

Hey twinkles-- I did NOT ovulate on my own. It was used to induce. I hear that a lot of mds, though, will use clomid to induce even if you do. If for some reason you didn't o that cycle, the iui would be abandoned... I think they just want to increase your odds :)

Thank you Kmr ! That's what makes me apprehensive a bit. I do o albeit late sometimes cd 18 ish. But with my amh results and fsh results being borderline they told me to hurry on up!

Going for a second opinion this week.

Hope it's our turn sooooooonnnnnn!

Usually mine is way up there and firm... feels like the tip of my nose. Then about 5 days before O' it gets a little softer every day and I can start to feel like a little opening or slit... That along with the changing cm let's me know when I'm about to O'. I decided to do OPK's this cycle as the last two I haven't had a very definitive temp spike or have had more then one so wasn't sure when exact O' was LOL!

Looks like I should ovulate soon I've got a bit off ewcm :) what I can tell off mine is its in the middle so my body must be getting ready to ovulate.

Good luck I hope you get your BFP soon :) :dust:

That is a VERY nice temp rise!!!! FX'd!!!!!

Where did everybody go??? ;) How is everyone doing??? Any BFP's anyone enter the tww??? I'm still waiting on O'... should happen within a week YAY! Used my first opk strip this morning and had no test line whatsoever, only a dark control line. Is that normal? Thought maybe I did it wrong LOL!

Where did everybody go??? ;) How is everyone doing??? Any BFP's anyone enter the tww??? I'm still waiting on O'... should happen within a week YAY! Used my first opk strip this morning and had no test line whatsoever, only a dark control line. Is that normal? Thought maybe I did it wrong LOL!

I was wondering that to no one has posted for a few days. I think I might ovulate tomorrow or Sunday :)

Maybe try testing again this afternoon?

I was wondering that to no one has posted for a few days. I think I might ovulate tomorrow or Sunday :)

Maybe try testing again this afternoon?

Ooooo you def have the signs of impending O'!!! YAY!!!! I'm planning on testing again this afternoon... Gonna do two a day until O' because most say you can miss your surge otherwise. I think I'm going to test later in the morning from now on too. I tested at 7am this morning and then read somewhere that if your surge happens in the morning it takes a few hours to show on test so it's better to test at like 9am. So many things to learn LOL!!! FX'd you O' and get plenting of BD'ing in!!!

I hope I ovulate tomorrow! :) that way me and oh can take a Rest from bd'ing lol

Yeah testing twice a day you won't miss O :)

Lots of babydust to you :) :dust:

I have these really lame opks right now, they are so light compared to my old brand i used :S I was very easily able to see it fade in because it was so strong on the other ones, and these ones are just so weak.

Good luck ladies!

I have these really lame opks right now, they are so light compared to my old brand i used :S I was very easily able to see it fade in because it was so strong on the other ones, and these ones are just so weak.

Good luck ladies!

I have lame OPKs too! Super light and super late! :( which ones are you using?

Hello I'm on Cd 15 hopeing my 30 day cycles are back FF has been saying I'm firtile for about 8 days now and 4 days ago it says I'm most firtile should it be saying I'm firtile for that amount for days? It don't look like I have ovulated yet I was hopeing I was going to ovulate today?

This is my chart.

https://i49.tinypic.com/2l1gxt.jpg

Hey ladies! I am chart confused still. I know one of you said something about hyper ovulation-- but I dunno. I'm lost :(

So 14 dpo today according to ff. I had solid crosshairs this am but then I started playing with my input and it dotted them. I don't know if I really oed on cd 19... I'm thinking cd 23, but not 100%. Iffy iffy. I tested this am and bfn. Yesterday I had a tiny bit of spotting. Today spotting again and af cramps. If af is on her way, I think ff is right about I day, because if I oed on cd 23 this is too early for af. I've really been wanting to believe I oed on cd 23, as it would put me 10 dpo today and still a chance for a bfp.

I am grasping at straws! But can you ladies tell me what you think? Thank yoouuuu!

Good luck ladies!

It's a brand called David, and they totally suck! I'm going to order some different ones today I think, so they are here for next cycle :)

Hello I'm on Cd 15 hopeing my 30 day cycles are back FF has been saying I'm firtile for about 8 days now and 4 days ago it says I'm most firtile should it be saying I'm firtile for that amount for days? It don't look like I have ovulated yet I was hopeing I was going to ovulate today?

This is my chart.

https://i49.tinypic.com/2l1gxt.jpg

It's hard to say really, you won't be able to tell you have ovulated until after the temp rise. Do you use opks at all? They are really quite useful.

Hey ladies! I am chart confused still. I know one of you said something about hyper ovulation-- but I dunno. I'm lost :(

So 14 dpo today according to ff. I had solid crosshairs this am but then I started playing with my input and it dotted them. I don't know if I really oed on cd 19... I'm thinking cd 23, but not 100%. Iffy iffy. I tested this am and bfn. Yesterday I had a tiny bit of spotting. Today spotting again and af cramps. If af is on her way, I think ff is right about I day, because if I oed on cd 23 this is too early for af. I've really been wanting to believe I oed on cd 23, as it would put me 10 dpo today and still a chance for a bfp.

I am grasping at straws! But can you ladies tell me what you think? Thank yoouuuu!

It almost looks like your body geared up to O then didnt... so maybe somewhere from cd 23-25? Depending on how fast your temps usually rise.

Good luck ladies!

It's a brand called David, and they totally suck! I'm going to order some different ones today I think, so they are here for next cycle :)

Good to know.. I've used wondfo, smileys and early pregnancy.com ones! Not sure which one I like most lol hope you're well kitten! As for me, I, going crazy lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->