We Love Chart Stalking

fxd crossed for you
AF should show her face someweres between Mon-Wend

Hey i hope its ok to join I'm new to charting I have been charting for a few days. :)

My chart is in my sig x

Hey i hope its ok to join I'm new to charting I have been charting for a few days. :)

My chart is in my sig x

Woohoo:happydance: another chart to stalk
Welcome
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...rt-new-start-dec-jan-testers-babydust-98.html

Misbx i can tell you this, you def dont have hypothyroidism You have high pre o temps So youll def have some good Post o temps to show you ovulated.
When i first started temp, My pre o temps were like 96.3-96.7 Post o temps 96.9-97.4 (Very Low)
Now there a lot better pre o temps are 96.7-96.9 Post o temps 96.9-97.9 woohoo lol (Normal Range)

Misbx i can tell you this, you def dont have hypothyroidism You have high pre o temps So youll def have some good Post o temps to show you ovulated.
When i first started temp, My pre o temps were like 96.3-96.7 Post o temps 96.9-97.4 (Very Low)
Now there a lot better pre o temps are 96.7-96.9 Post o temps 96.9-97.9 woohoo lol (Normal Range)

Thankyou my temp went up again this morning and Af has gone :happydance: can't wait to see when I ovulate I thought I wasn't going to get up on time to take it lol that's why I have put off charting. I use to be regular cycles since September but then they went from a 30 day cycle to 41 day cycle and Octobers Af was very painful witch makes me think I may have had a chemical. And Af use to arrive on the 7th or the 8th every month and it came on the 8th of this month so I hope I'm back to a 30 day cycle :)

Lots of baby dust to you :)

Just found out my kiddos are going to stay with their grandparents after Christmas for their school break and that is when I should be O'ing!!! Lots of opportunity for BD'ing then!!! Woohoo!!! Anytime any place... wow haven't been able to do that for awhile! LOL!!!

IDK wth is going on with my body but I barely had AF... I had 1 day of red very light almost just spotting flow and the rest of it has been brown spotting ??? Maybe I have a blockage ??? Or maybe my uterine lining just didn't thicken this month ??? I am due for my annual pap smear in January so if I don't get a BFP this cycle I'm definitely bringing my charts in for the Doc to take a look at. How is everyone else doing???

Congratulations is in order girls... Looks like Wontgiveup finally got her BFP!!! FX'd crossed for her sticky bean and happy/healthy 9 months!!!

Congratulations is in order girls... Looks like Wontgiveup finally got her BFP!!! FX'd crossed for her sticky bean and happy/healthy 9 months!!!

Aw ty so much Part me keeps saying Dont Get to excited :( But thats all i want to do is :happydance: Dance lol And sleep for days lol

Congrats!!! Nice to see some good news coming out of the thread :D

Did any of you moms have spotting early in your pregnancy i had a Spot about the size of a eraser earlier (light brown)
Or any kind of spotting just trying to ease my mind, AF due Tomorow or monday so im still on edge even after my positives, Bought more frer going to take one in the morning maybe some time tonight to lol. See doc Tues morning to confirm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->