We Love Chart Stalking

https://i46.tinypic.com/5yuk5y.jpg
this look like im comeing into my Fertile period?
at the bottem it says Probably Fertile?

Okay ladies, I'm jumping in once more! So sad about my inconclusive chart. I put it on the fam setting because the advanced setting was still giving me crosshairs for cd 19. Can you tell me what you ladies think?

Okay ladies, I'm jumping in once more! So sad about my inconclusive chart. I put it on the fam setting because the advanced setting was still giving me crosshairs for cd 19. Can you tell me what you ladies think?

I say you released that egg between CD23-24 and you should get your crosshairs tomorow or the day after that, infact play around with it.. See what happens..
Hope you got some bdn in.... Take a look at mine, looks like i must have conceived that am after the day I got my positive opk cause i caught the end of my surge.. Infact i didnt even have any cm i had to use preeseed, I thought for sure my chances were slim.. It took 4 days after my positive to get crosshairs so it can take awhile :) hope this eased your mind a bit hun

I say you released that egg between CD23-24 and you should get your crosshairs tomorow or the day after that, infact play around with it.. See what happens..
Hope you got some bdn in.... Take a look at mine, looks like i must have conceived that am after the day I got my positive opk cause i caught the end of my surge.. Infact i didnt even have any cm i had to use preeseed, I thought for sure my chances were slim.. It took 4 days after my positive to get crosshairs so it can take awhile :) hope this eased your mind a bit hun

Thank you SO much. I asked on the VIP board on ff but they are really minimal help. :( you've given me hope! I'm frustrated bigtime with the weirdness of it! We bd on the day my temp went down, cd 23 in the pm and again cd 24 in the am, using preseed as well. Lol so impatient as this is our first month ttc after a lengthy separation due to military! And I never did o on my own until recently after a clomid cycle, so sorry if I sound crazed!

Oh hun i completly understand were your comeing from, Things like that just add to the stress of it all, EXP... when you hubby is out of town, or your a realy late Oer like i am...
Crazed NO
Sainlythinking YES lol

I just wanted to say to all you girls
Ty for shareing this journey with me, iv come so attached to all of you its hard for me to stay away from the threads...
But i guess i ought to (but i cant help but to check in and see were everyones at and how they are doing LOVE YOU GALS)
And ty once again, Have a merry christmas, and a happy holidays!!!!
I love to answer questions and help anyway i can when some one is as stressed at ttc as i had been :)
KMR- ill check back in and help watch your chart with ya ;)

Thanks, won't give up! I'm so glad you've has your own success story, and although I'm new at this thread, you being on here just inspires me and gives me hope! It's been a long road for me and dh. Dx with pcos, ds is a clomid baby. Ntnp since ds was born, began charting, no o, (again) began clomid, stopped clomid, began clomid, started oing, and here we are today :)

Ds broke my thermometer last night and I had to use my back-up, so I'm unhappy about that bigtime. But I am resolving not to worry anymore. For now I am in the tww, either 9dpo or 5 dpo. Testing started today and will continue til bfp or o!

Thanks for all your help, I will be poking in again soon, I'm sure lol

Chiara, hows it going? Still spotting?

Spotting stopped pretty abruptly after the 1 day of red flow... :wacko: That spotting and no real AF has me worried. I'm due for my pap next month so if I don't get a bfp this month I'm going to have a long talk with my Doc to find out wth is going on. Low progesterone levels maybe? Uterine lining still thin from depo over a year ago possibly??? Sigh... so frustrating! LOL!!! In the mean time, I am being seriously lax on my obsession with all things ttc! Been forgetting to temp and check my cervix. I haven't given up I just am tired of doing it... Finally in the mindset that it will happen someday and if it's not soon I'm okay with it. How the heck are you doing??? I feel like I haven't talked to my cycle soul mate in forever!!!! Your chart looks crazy!!! LOL!!! You have your own Swiss Alps going on!

That means you haven't O'd yet but this is the best time to do the deed for a chance at bfp :)

Thanks, won't give up! I'm so glad you've has your own success story, and although I'm new at this thread, you being on here just inspires me and gives me hope! It's been a long road for me and dh. Dx with pcos, ds is a clomid baby. Ntnp since ds was born, began charting, no o, (again) began clomid, stopped clomid, began clomid, started oing, and here we are today :)

Ds broke my thermometer last night and I had to use my back-up, so I'm unhappy about that bigtime. But I am resolving not to worry anymore. For now I am in the tww, either 9dpo or 5 dpo. Testing started today and will continue til bfp or o!

Oh man... it looks like you hyperovulated!!! Your dips look identical and you had positive opk's for both. I've heard that clomid can cause multiples... If that's the case, and you did O' twice, you have a double shot at a bfp!!! :)

Oh man... it looks like you hyperovulated!!! Your dips look identical and you had positive opk's for both. I've heard that clomid can cause multiples... If that's the case, and you did O' twice, you have a double shot at a bfp!!! :)

Do you really think so? No clomid this cycle, my last clomid cycle was in April, and I've been ovulating on my own since then. I thought for sure when I got that temp spike that I had oed, but temp slowly went back down and now it's risen again. I just don't know what to think? I've started testing and bfn so far. Grr.

That means you haven't O'd yet but this is the best time to do the deed for a chance at bfp :)

Thankyou my temp had a big drop this morning :)

I normally drop in temp before O'... it does look to be a bit early for O' yet though... I get about a week of fertile cm before O' actually occurs.

Do you really think so? No clomid this cycle, my last clomid cycle was in April, and I've been ovulating on my own since then. I thought for sure when I got that temp spike that I had oed, but temp slowly went back down and now it's risen again. I just don't know what to think? I've started testing and bfn so far. Grr.

I would check out the FF charts of people who had multiple births and see if it looks similar to you... but honestly the charts I've seen with hyperovulation looked similar with two distinct dips... CRAZY... :happydance:

Thankyou my temp had a big drop this morning :)

I normally drop in temp before O'... it does look to be a bit early for O' yet though... I get about a week of fertile cm before O' actually occurs.

Yes that's what thought I think I should ovulate arround the 20th-25th :)

I would check out the FF charts of people who had multiple births and see if it looks similar to you... but honestly the charts I've seen with hyperovulation looked similar with two distinct dips... CRAZY... :happydance:

THANKS! You have given me some serious hope! Mmmm I might have to go load up on frers today!

THANKS! You have given me some serious hope! Mmmm I might have to go load up on frers today!

Hi Kmr hope you don't mind me asking did you ovulate on your own before clomid? Or was it used to induce ovulation. The reason I ask is that my re suggests I take clomid with iui even though I ovulate on my own. Thanks!

What's eveyone think about my chart is it normal to have a temp dip like that and a rise or could it be ovulation im new to charting so I'm not sure.

https://i48.tinypic.com/34ph0d4.jpg

What's eveyone think about my chart is it normal to have a temp dip like that and a rise or could it be ovulation im new to charting so I'm not sure.

It's normal for temps to be erratic sometimes... Are you temping at the same time every day? Are you temping as soon as you wake up? Are you temping vaginally or orally? So many factors can contribute to crazy temps... I'd say no to the ovulation as the spiked temp has to be .2 degrees higher then the previous 6 temperatures for it to be considered by FF for your cross hairs.

Btw... your cm looks like it is gearing up for O'! I'd say within a week! Do you check your cervix position?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->