We Love Chart Stalking

hmmm.. tek, ff finally told me i had crosshairs on 7dpo. maybe it's slow this month in telling us when we o'ed. thanks for doing that, sux to see ff hasn't confirmed yet.

Yeah, I wasn't entirely surprised that they didn't confirm it. I've heard stories of this happening, and they don't pinpoint O until much later after it happened, then it documents what appears to be a short luteal phase. I guess the next couple days will tell, and I think my af is due on the 9th. So we shall see! Even if its an anovulary month I would like to get back to cd1 and start again :)

Hi everyone!!! Hope you all had a wonderful NYE!!! I am 7dpo and have 0 symptoms and I don't feel pregnant... sigh... Always felt it with the other two so pretty much just waiting on AF. I told my man that we are going to buy one of those at home sperm count test kits because he is so darn apprehensive about going to the dr. The two children I have are from a previous marriage and I conceived them within 2 months of trying each time so may be his swimmers... :( It's been a year long journey now of ttc and I'm at my wits end... so time to try to pinpoint the problem! Hoping it's just timing or something and that neither of us have anything wrong. I myself am due for my yearly pap this month so just waiting on AF to show then going to visit the doc myself and make sure it's not me.

I'm sorry to here that Chiara :( hopefully its just timing and nothing more than that.

7 days might be too early to have symptoms anyways! And they say every pregnancy is different.

I'm sorry to here that Chiara :( hopefully its just timing and nothing more than that.

7 days might be too early to have symptoms anyways! And they say every pregnancy is different.

I see your temp has climbed even more yay!!!

Yep! I never had a pos opk after my first one, so I am confused lol. Wondering if I was cd17 or cd22. Either way I hope it stays up!

Hi everyone!!! Hope you all had a wonderful NYE!!! I am 7dpo and have 0 symptoms and I don't feel pregnant... sigh... Always felt it with the other two so pretty much just waiting on AF. I told my man that we are going to buy one of those at home sperm count test kits because he is so darn apprehensive about going to the dr. The two children I have are from a previous marriage and I conceived them within 2 months of trying each time so may be his swimmers... :( It's been a year long journey now of ttc and I'm at my wits end... so time to try to pinpoint the problem! Hoping it's just timing or something and that neither of us have anything wrong. I myself am due for my yearly pap this month so just waiting on AF to show then going to visit the doc myself and make sure it's not me.

Hi Ciara:

Sorry for your frustration. I'm frustrated too, but optimistic my temps have stayed up so far.

Just a heads up.. he can dtd and you can bring the sample to the clinic for testing btw.. makes it a little easier for the boys.

Yep! I never had a pos opk after my first one, so I am confused lol. Wondering if I was cd17 or cd22. Either way I hope it stays up!

I hope it stays up today too!! I've had the stranges cm lately though.. tmi but it's been wet!

Here's my chart.. go get em stalkers!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3bcf1c/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

I hope it stays up today too!! I've had the stranges cm lately though.. tmi but it's been wet!

Here's my chart.. go get em stalkers!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3bcf1c/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Wow your chart looks awesome!!! FX'd it ends with a BFP!!!! When are you testing???

FF still not properly confirmed O but not sure what that temp dip is? Today I've been feeling sick on and of and have got slight cramping and pressure and a slight headache :( I hope I'm not comeing down with something.

How is eveyone doing? x

Twinkles, that is a fabulous looking chart! I also would like to know when you plan to test ;) I am such a weakling that I tend to test from 7 dpo on

Twinkles, that is a fabulous looking chart! I also would like to know when you plan to test ;) I am such a weakling that I tend to test from 7 dpo on

Thanks kitten.. i actually already tested! I'm a poas addict! I actually got a faint line on a dollar store test.. but thinking it's an evap. Retested and nothing so who knows.. trying not to get my hopes up.

I'm gonna test officially on Saturday day AF is suppose to arrive! hopefully she stays in pluto where she belongs!

Thanks kitten.. i actually already tested! I'm a poas addict! I actually got a faint line on a dollar store test.. but thinking it's an evap. Retested and nothing so who knows.. trying not to get my hopes up.

I'm gonna test officially on Saturday day AF is suppose to arrive! hopefully she stays in pluto where she belongs!

FX'd you get a BFP soon!!!

*Update* 8 dpo and no symptoms... Cervix is back to high firm and closed... yesterday it was low and medium but closed ??? Only weird thing is I had some pinchy feelings in the right side of my back and on the right front next to my belly button yesterday for about 2 1/2 hours. Could be anything though... did have some pink discharge after we BD'd last night but it stopped within minutes... Tested this am and BFN... Sigh...

I was just having a clear out and I found some opks so I just done one and this is what I got..
Sorry if the picture is big I'm on my iPad and not sure how to make it smaller on iPad x

https://i49.tinypic.com/2v956h5.jpg

*Update* 8 dpo and no symptoms... Cervix is back to high firm and closed... yesterday it was low and medium but closed ??? Only weird thing is I had some pinchy feelings in the right side of my back and on the right front next to my belly button yesterday for about 2 1/2 hours. Could be anything though... did have some pink discharge after we BD'd last night but it stopped within minutes... Tested this am and BFN... Sigh...

Hi Ciara:

Pink discharge sounds promising!! Great you have so much energy to post o hahaha!! Don't worry about testing honey it's so early!!

And guess what? Ff pushed back my dpo? Now I'm 10 dpo?? Instead of 11 dpo?? Has this happened to you ? Temp still up but thought it was weird.

I was just having a clear out and I found some opks so I just done one and this is what I got..
Sorry if the picture is big I'm on my iPad and not sure how to make it smaller on iPad x

So are you thinking you are going to O'?

Hi Ciara:

Pink discharge sounds promising!! Great you have so much energy to post o hahaha!! Don't worry about testing honey it's so early!!

And guess what? Ff pushed back my dpo? Now I'm 10 dpo?? Instead of 11 dpo?? Has this happened to you ? Temp still up but thought it was weird.

That has actually happened a couple of times to me... I have no idea why, but I go by what my body is telling me. So if FF gives me a different date, then I just over ride it.

Hi Ciara:

That has actually happened a couple of times to me... I have no idea why, but I go by what my body is telling me. So if FF gives me a different date, then I just over ride it.

Thanks image.jpg

Here it is.. I overrides it to cd 22. I forget is o day the day before it goes up or day it goes up?

Well I guess it doesn't really really matter! Just something new to obsess about!

Ciara your chart looks promising! Fx

Yes I think so my urine was weak when i done that opk about 1pm so ive been holding my urine for 4 and a hafe hours now going to do my last opk in a hour ive also done Bounty ovulation ovulation calender As my cycles have been 40 days and if I am ovulateing now then I've been missing my ovulation day and not bding on the right days for 3 months :wacko: lol

I've just done the bounty ovulation calendar as my cycles have been 40 days and it says

Estimated ovulation start
30/12/2012

Estimated strongest ovulation day
03/01/2013

Estimated ovulation end
04/01/2013

My last period was on 8th December.

I have ewcm and some creamy

Fx this is my ovulation day I just need a positive ovulation test x

Hi Ciara:

Thanks View attachment 542841

Here it is.. I overrides it to cd 22. I forget is o day the day before it goes up or day it goes up?

Well I guess it doesn't really really matter! Just something new to obsess about!

Ciara your chart looks promising! Fx

It supposed to be the last low temp day before your temp rises at least .2 degrees higher then the previous 6 temps. I think that's why it moved your O' day out. My guess is you really did O' on cd22 and just had a slow rise :)

Yes I think so my urine was weak when i done that opk about 1pm so ive been holding my urine for 4 and a hafe hours now going to do my last opk in a hour ive also done Bounty ovulation ovulation calender As my cycles have been 40 days and if I am ovulateing now then I've been missing my ovulation day and not bding on the right days for 3 months :wacko: lol

I've just done the bounty ovulation calendar as my cycles have been 40 days and it says

Estimated ovulation start
30/12/2012

Estimated strongest ovulation day
03/01/2013

Estimated ovulation end
04/01/2013

My last period was on 8th December.

I have ewcm and some creamy

Fx this is my ovulation day I just need a positive ovulation test x

FX'd the next test is as dark or darker than the control line!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->