We Love Chart Stalking

I was just having a clear out and I found some opks so I just done one and this is what I got..
Sorry if the picture is big I'm on my iPad and not sure how to make it smaller on iPad x

https://i49.tinypic.com/2v956h5.jpg

So are you thinking you are going to O'?

Yes I think so my urine was weak when i done that opk about 1pm so ive been holding my urine for 4 and a hafe hours now going to do my last opk in a hour ive also done Bounty ovulation ovulation calender As my cycles have been 40 days and if I am ovulateing now then I've been missing my ovulation day and not bding on the right days for 3 months :wacko: lol

I've just done the bounty ovulation calendar as my cycles have been 40 days and it says

Estimated ovulation start
30/12/2012

Estimated strongest ovulation day
03/01/2013

Estimated ovulation end
04/01/2013

My last period was on 8th December.

I have ewcm and some creamy

Fx this is my ovulation day I just need a positive ovulation test x

FX'd the next test is as dark or darker than the control line!!!!

I done another 1 at 6 but its not as dark I don't think
There's a thread I made in the opk testing bit x

I hope it goes dark soon!

I must admit I am a bit disenchanted with opks right now! I apparently ovulated three days ago, but never got a positive opk during it :(

I must admit I am a bit disenchanted with opks right now! I apparently ovulated three days ago, but never got a positive opk during it :(

Thankyou I was thinking I might have ovulated yesterday so it's going lighter now as I Dident use opks then or I'm about to ovulate tomorrow or the day after so I'm going to do a opk tomorrow. Do you think it's possible I ovulated yesterday or today by the look of my chart?.

Yeah I find useing opks confusing and annoying. Hopefully it all works out for us both soon.

Btw your chart looks like you have ovulated with the big temp rise x

Thanks View attachment 542841

Here it is.. I overrides it to cd 22. I forget is o day the day before it goes up or day it goes up?

Well I guess it doesn't really really matter! Just something new to obsess about!

Ciara your chart looks promising! Fx

Twinkles, your chart looks AMAZING!! It's gotta be a BFP FO SHO!
when are you testing?

Thanks View attachment 542841

Here it is.. I overrides it to cd 22. I forget is o day the day before it goes up or day it goes up?

Well I guess it doesn't really really matter! Just something new to obsess about!

Ciara your chart looks promising! Fx

Twinkles, your chart looks AMAZING!! It's gotta be a BFP FO SHO!
when are you testing?

Hi Lily:

Thank you! I'm not too hopeful but still praying. I got a faint positive yesterday, but I think it was a false positive since I haven't had it since.

I'm officially testing this sat or sun if I can hold on.

How are you?

i'm terrible. i have crazy horrible aching on both sides of my lower back and I have mild cramping. I've had red spotting when i wipe. i'm aching all over. terrible, horrible, no good, very bad. wanna get to bed.

i'm terrible. i have crazy horrible aching on both sides of my lower back and I have mild cramping. I've had red spotting when i wipe. i'm aching all over. terrible, horrible, no good, very bad. wanna get to bed.

Is it ib? Or af? Sorry you don't feel good :( get some rest

idk.... could be ib. could be af. i don't remember this pain being so horrible. i'll know 2mor fo sho, I think w my bbt. if it goes down, hello af. :-(

idk.... could be ib. could be af. i don't remember this pain being so horrible. i'll know 2mor fo sho, I think w my bbt. if it goes down, hello af. :-(

Fx lily! Seems like these next few days are huge for us! Fx for both of us!,

to you too, hon. hope you get that bfp and it sticks :)

Just saw your chart! Looks great! Yay! Looks like a clear o :)

Had a horrible day yesterday... found out my grandmother was in the hospital and before I had the chance to make it up to see her, she passed away. I was just glad to find out that she was surrounded by my dad and all his siblings. She's had parkinsons and dementia for years so I'm relieved she is out of pain now but it just sucks... AFM I am 9dpo... had some brown mixed in with creamy cm this morning, cervix is high very firm and closed but a BFN after I poas this am. Thought we had good timing this month, but still feel like AF is going to get me in the next few days. On another note, weighed myself this morning and the "holiday 5" got me... definitely need to start working out otherwise my jeans are not going to be fitting me soon.

Had a horrible day yesterday... found out my grandmother was in the hospital and before I had the chance to make it up to see her, she passed away. I was just glad to find out that she was surrounded by my dad and all his siblings. She's had parkinsons and dementia for years so I'm relieved she is out of pain now but it just sucks... AFM I am 9dpo... had some brown mixed in with creamy cm this morning, cervix is high very firm and closed but a BFN after I poas this am. Thought we had good timing this month, but still feel like AF is going to get me in the next few days. On another note, weighed myself this morning and the "holiday 5" got me... definitely need to start working out otherwise my jeans are not going to be fitting me soon.

Sorry Mystic. Condolences to you and your family.

I'm still hoping for the both of us this month! Working today so not sure how much I'll be on the thread.

Have a great day girls. Temp still up but bfn by the way :(

I'm sorry Chiara :( That really sucks.

Afm - my temp took a dive today. Not too sure if its bc I didn't o after all, or if its just a fluctuation. I don't particularly feel like I ovulated when ff said I did, and now my cm is wet? So yep.

I am also pissed at oh, he said some mean things when we got into a fight wed night :( so right now at this moment I am not so keen about getting pregnant. Might take a bit of time off, depending how the next little while goes.

Afm - my temp took a dive today. Not too sure if its bc I didn't o after all, or if its just a fluctuation. I don't particularly feel like I ovulated when ff said I did, and now my cm is wet? So yep.

I am also pissed at oh, he said some mean things when we got into a fight wed night :( so right now at this moment I am not so keen about getting pregnant. Might take a bit of time off, depending how the next little while goes.

I'm so sorry kitten. Fights always suck. Here for ya if you need to vent.. feel free to message me if you want!

UGH men suck!!! As for the temp dip, implantation is possible at 4dpo... so... Hmmm... guess its a wait and see but man I'm sad your going through some tough stuff too!!! This is def not the way to start off a new year... Here's to hoping it gets better for us all!!

Totally!! This is the first month that I am not hoping for implantation :S Time will tell I guess. I hope things get better for us too <3

I'm so sorry kitten. Fights always suck. Here for ya if you need to vent.. feel free to message me if you want!

Thank you. Lol I might take you up on that if things keep going lame! I hate boys sometimes

OMG.. i'm so upset right now.. in a weird upset way. FRER still bfn but dollar store has same faint bfp after time limit this time though.

Temp still up, still hoping and praying.. but boy is this taxing on me. Why can't Miss Impatient me just wait!

Kitten - ciara is right.. could be ib.. keep your head up girl..

and boys do *sometime suck!

Have a great day girls..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back