We Love Chart Stalking

How many dpo are you? Fingers crossed for you!

Also, I've done se googling and apparently a dip at 4dpo can be commen, and is likely not implantation but rather a secondary estrogen surge. Just hope it goes back up tomorrow!

How many dpo are you? Fingers crossed for you!

Also, I've done se googling and apparently a dip at 4dpo can be commen, and is likely not implantation but rather a secondary estrogen surge. Just hope it goes back up tomorrow!

I'm either 11dpo or 12 dpo... but i feel AF cramping today =( :cry:

I'm hoping it's not, but who knows it's been a crazy cycle.

I hope for both of us high temps tomorrow!!!!

Ciaramystic - I'm so terribly sorry for your loss. thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Had a horrible day yesterday... found out my grandmother was in the hospital and before I had the chance to make it up to see her, she passed away. I was just glad to find out that she was surrounded by my dad and all his siblings. She's had parkinsons and dementia for years so I'm relieved she is out of pain now but it just sucks... AFM I am 9dpo... had some brown mixed in with creamy cm this morning, cervix is high very firm and closed but a BFN after I poas this am. Thought we had good timing this month, but still feel like AF is going to get me in the next few days. On another note, weighed myself this morning and the "holiday 5" got me... definitely need to start working out otherwise my jeans are not going to be fitting me soon.

So sorry for your loss x :hugs:

Got a big temp rise not sure what its about x

How's eveyone doing?

That looks like it could be an o temp rise?

Mine went back up this morning, so I am happy about that. Just about to hop on a train back home, it takes 12 hours!

Also, I missed another earthquake/tsunami warning last night. Crazy stuff!

That looks like it could be an o temp rise?

Mine went back up this morning, so I am happy about that. Just about to hop on a train back home, it takes 12 hours!

Also, I missed another earthquake/tsunami warning last night. Crazy stuff!

That's what I thought I just got to wait another few days and maybe ff will confirm it :)

Your chart looks great lovely temp rise! Fx you get your BFP! :)

O were lucky we don't get them over here in the uk loads of earthquakes and tsunamis seem to happen over the us and Canada must be scary livening there we see them on the news a lot x

It's crazy freaky... No matter what part of the country u go to there is some dangerous thing that could happen... West coast u have earthquakes, the south and east coast they get hurricanes, across the middle is tornado alley, then across the north is blizzards/tornados lol

Yeah, danger everywhere!

Missbx, have you tried putting in two higher temps to see if it changes your o day?

And Chiara that chart looks great! I am sad we're not cycle buddies anymore :(

That line is pink, no denying it! Temp was up again this morning, so that's good. We shall see what happens tomorrow, this cycle has been a strange one for me :(

And my train is delayed lol, so I am sitting in the station being bored :p

Yeah, danger everywhere!

Missbx, have you tried putting in two higher temps to see if it changes your o day?

I Didn't even think about I'm going to try it now x

Do you see something?!!!!

View attachment 543997

BFP!! Congratulations!! :)

That line is pink, no denying it! Temp was up again this morning, so that's good. We shall see what happens tomorrow, this cycle has been a strange one for me :(

Miss B.. thank you so much. Really hoping I didn't wait too long to look at it.. I'm working today and had to leave my desk. I will try again in the next few hours.

Kitten, are you working today as well? This cycle has been strange for me too, maybe it's a good sign!

Please let this not be a false positive.

LADIES: have you ever taken a frer and have it come up negative at first and then positive after some time?

This has definately happened to me for Internet cheapies and dollar stores but not frer?

Yeah, danger everywhere!

I Didn't even think about I'm going to try it now x

Just done it and it moved put crosshairs on cd 28 :D I'm a bit dry but still a little bit of creamy cm so hopefully i will be dry tomorrow sorry tmi lol x

Do you see something?!!!!

View attachment 543997

BFP!! Congratulations!! :)

Miss B.. thank you so much. Really hoping I didn't wait too long to look at it.. I'm working today and had to leave my desk. I will try again in the next few hours.

Kitten, are you working today as well? This cycle has been strange for me too, maybe it's a good sign!

Please let this not be a false positive.

LADIES: have you ever taken a frer and have it come up negative at first and then positive after some time?

This has definately happened to me for Internet cheapies and dollar stores but not frer?

I'm not sure about the FRER because I've never got a BFP. But that's not a false positive. I'm so happy for you! :) did you take it with fmu? x

Def not a false pos, that's the real deal!

And no work for me, we have been out of town on a shopping trip :) we are a 12 hour train ride away from home, and the train has not left yet. Le sigh. At least I have a suitcase full of fabulous clothes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->