We Love Chart Stalking

I am just hoping I see something! Ugh. I have only had one pregnancy before, and when I went to the scan there was only a sac, at 12 weeks :( So I don't have a lot of good experiences to go with. I'm so glad its less than a week now, this wait is WAY worse than my usual 2ww. And so much longer too.

Anyhow, I'll stop :) Thats a nice rise in your chart! How was your bding around o?

Hey girlies, could you tell me what you think of my chart please. I'm a little nervous as I just had a miscarriage. Thanks in advance:flower:

Did you just have it as in cd1 of that chart? I didn't ovulate my first cycle after mc. I also had a super slow rise this cycle as well, so it's difficult to say.

I would wait and see if your temps keep going up. If they hover around the same it could be that you don't ovulate on this first cycle. Do you know if your hcg levels have reached 0 yet? And I am sorry for your loss, I just went through one myself in August.

So... wasn't symptom spotting... my man walks in the bathroom as I'm changing yesterday and was like woah!!! What the heck is going on with your boobs??? Now they had been hurting but that's normal after O' so I look down and I have little veins popped out everywhere!!! I was like hmmmm... then last night I could NOT get to sleep. Kept rolling over and looking at the clock and was warm as heck. Then when I got up this morning my mouth tasted like blood... so nasty. So... not going to read anything into it but yeah some weird stuff happening. Hoping its not all in my head LOL!!!

Ciaramystic- Idk, I think FF could be right. Your chart looks REALLY good so far! And your symptoms sound promising too! :dust:

So... wasn't symptom spotting... my man walks in the bathroom as I'm changing yesterday and was like woah!!! What the heck is going on with your boobs??? Now they had been hurting but that's normal after O' so I look down and I have little veins popped out everywhere!!! I was like hmmmm... then last night I could NOT get to sleep. Kept rolling over and looking at the clock and was warm as heck. Then when I got up this morning my mouth tasted like blood... so nasty. So... not going to read anything into it but yeah some weird stuff happening. Hoping its not all in my head LOL!!!

Great looking chart Ciara!! And those symptoms sound like mine! I was so hot the first few days I was fanning myself. I wish you all the luck in the world!

AFM, i was in tears this morning! Saw our little bean's heart flattering and heard it too.

I hope each and everyone of you are doing ok. Hugs!

The dip looks good Chiara!

And twinkles, so happy for you!!!

Can you ladies let me know what you think of my chart please? Yesterday I was happy that my temp was getting higher, but today, I'm losing hope! :nope: :shrug:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 3
Your doesn't look tooooo far from my post o temps, don't give up yet, could be an implantation dip x x

Can you ladies let me know what you think of my chart please? Yesterday I was happy that my temp was getting higher, but today, I'm losing hope! :nope: :shrug:

I've seen a lot of other charts with fluctuations. It's pretty common :) No worries... it's above the cover line and will more then likely rise back up soon! FX'd for you!

AFM... 9dpo... BFN... No symptoms... no spotting... just a big fat NADA LOL! I don't feel pregnant either and am pretty sure I did with my first two of course that was almost 10 and 13 years ago... smh... I so need to get a BFP soon. That is a huge age gap and I'm starting to feel it!

All right... hoping you ladies who got BFP's can help me... Last night I took a test just because I was feeling weird. BFN until I went back later and thought I saw a line but this morning it was gone so must have been an evap. Today I am 10dpo... Temp went up a little... But when I wiped first thing this morning had some reddish brown spotting... I normally get that before AF so chalked it up to AF beginning and put a tampon in. Just went to the restroom and removed tampon... barely anything there... ok... did cervix check... It's High and soft... No blood on my finger... Hmmmm.... I still feel out of it... Like hungover without drinking. Does any of this sound like what happened when you got your bfp??? I'm going to try and "hold it" and go pick up more tests (used my last one last night) but really don't want to get my hopes up.

I'd wait a little longer, your chart looks fab, but your only 10dpo fx for you x

All right... hoping you ladies who got BFP's can help me... Last night I took a test just because I was feeling weird. BFN until I went back later and thought I saw a line but this morning it was gone so must have been an evap. Today I am 10dpo... Temp went up a little... But when I wiped first thing this morning had some reddish brown spotting... I normally get that before AF so chalked it up to AF beginning and put a tampon in. Just went to the restroom and removed tampon... barely anything there... ok... did cervix check... It's High and soft... No blood on my finger... Hmmmm.... I still feel out of it... Like hungover without drinking. Does any of this sound like what happened when you got your bfp??? I'm going to try and "hold it" and go pick up more tests (used my last one last night) but really don't want to get my hopes up.

What kind of tests are you using? I got the slightest bit of brown spotting around when af was due, but after my bfp. Could be a later implantation :)

Afm- my scan is in four hours and I want to barf! I am so nervous :(

What kind of tests are you using? I got the slightest bit of brown spotting around when af was due, but after my bfp. Could be a later implantation :)

Afm- my scan is in four hours and I want to barf! I am so nervous :(

OMG I can't wait to hear your results!!! I am positive this is your time girl... you are going to get happy news!!!

I had been using cheap dollar store tests until this morning... I used a FRER but it was with 3MU and I only held it for 2 hours... (couldn't any longer as I chugged a liter of water from being thirsty) so going to test again tmrw with FMU. on a FRER but all of sudden I have started feeling like crap! Just in the last few hours I have felt nauseous and dizzy and tired... could be I'm getting sick though sigh... IDK I'm so confused LOL!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->