We Love Chart Stalking

Thanks! I am wondering when I should stop temping.

Twinkles, I hope your test wed goes well <3

I just had my beta/hcg done today, I should get a call either today or tomorrow. My doctor is awesome, I explained to her my fears (she was out on mat leave during my last pregnancy), and she said until we are sure its a viable pregnancy we'll just do everything through her :) I wish I could do the whole thing through her! In this small town we have a mat clinic, with like 7 different doctors. I totally felt like I was getting the run-around last time, and they didn't want to give me a scan until 17 weeks! Once I hear if the levels are ok or not, I will make an appointment for a scan at 7-8 weeks.

Sigh, I just want to know :(

My temp went up a little... Still spotting only and it's brown not pink or red ??? Ugh my body must be seriously messed up... Def making that dr. App soon! Not sure what I should count as cd 1 seeing as how I'm only spotting and not actually having a period. It's an "only there when I wipe" kind of spotting. Maybe the day my temp drops below cover line???

Thanks! I am wondering when I should stop temping.

Twinkles, I hope your test wed goes well <3

I just had my beta/hcg done today, I should get a call either today or tomorrow. My doctor is awesome, I explained to her my fears (she was out on mat leave during my last pregnancy), and she said until we are sure its a viable pregnancy we'll just do everything through her :) I wish I could do the whole thing through her! In this small town we have a mat clinic, with like 7 different doctors. I totally felt like I was getting the run-around last time, and they didn't want to give me a scan until 17 weeks! Once I hear if the levels are ok or not, I will make an appointment for a scan at 7-8 weeks.

Sigh, I just want to know :(

Hi Kitten:

Could you please check my chart? Ff moved o date. So confused beta test again tomorrow. Maybe I'm not as far along as I am? No sac on ultra sound, dr thinks its too early.
What was your beta?

image.jpg

Ciara:

I know you haven't gotten your line yet but could it be ib? I spotted today and going though the same. At the moment, just when wiping.

13dpo today I should expect Af soon on 14 or 15 dpo I got a feeling she's going to arrive.

Good to see your temps going up tekkitten :)

Ciara it might be Ib I'm keeping my fx for you :)

Twinkles I think you maybe around 4 weeks or so by the look of your chart x

Ciara - whatever happens, I am glad your lp is that long! Thats awesome! Fingers crossed for you still, your not out until the witch arrives.

Twinkles - I wonder why ff moved it? It's hard to say really, was your + really faint on your first +? If so I would say that yes, maybe ff has it right. Did they say anything else besides that it was on the low end?

Missbx your not out until the witch comes! What makes you think AF is coming? I hate that feeling :S

AFM - I let it slip to my mom that I had a doc apt today, and of course she asked what for (nosy mom!). I said it was a pap... quick thinking! And now I am texting my best friend, giving some garble about going on a cleanse... no alcohol, eat better, more water etc. I just need to keep it a secret for 3.5 more weeks. Its going to be hard keeping it from them, and I might just cave. But I am going to try. Until i see a heartbeat, I am not taking anything as fact.

Ugh, I just started brown spotting :( I know it can be normal, but this is how my mc started in August. I've had no cramping, hope its ok!

Ciara - whatever happens, I am glad your lp is that long! Thats awesome! Fingers crossed for you still, your not out until the witch arrives.

Twinkles - I wonder why ff moved it? It's hard to say really, was your + really faint on your first +? If so I would say that yes, maybe ff has it right. Did they say anything else besides that it was on the low end?

Missbx your not out until the witch comes! What makes you think AF is coming? I hate that feeling :S

AFM - I let it slip to my mom that I had a doc apt today, and of course she asked what for (nosy mom!). I said it was a pap... quick thinking! And now I am texting my best friend, giving some garble about going on a cleanse... no alcohol, eat better, more water etc. I just need to keep it a secret for 3.5 more weeks. Its going to be hard keeping it from them, and I might just cave. But I am going to try. Until i see a heartbeat, I am not taking anything as fact.

Thankyou I just have a gut feeling it will come. I have been haveing slight headaches when I wake up. my wee is like its had yellow food colouring in it sorry (TMI)so not sure why I have been drinking loads and I've been getting slight backache so it could be Af coming and my temps are going down.

Woohoo I got a real period!!! Came on a nice red flow this morning!!! I know most people wouldn't be excited but after the weird brown spotting only periods and short LP I'm so happy!!! It has been exactly a year since my last depo shot so my body must finally be back to normal!!! My uterine lining must be nice and thick now and that means.... Fertile and able to hold a sticky bean!!! Bring on O!!!

Ugh, I just started brown spotting :( I know it can be normal, but this is how my mc started in August. I've had no cramping, hope its ok!

No worries girl... In my extensive search on brown spotting I've read it's quite common in pregnancy, especially early, because the of the uterus stretching to accommodate the baby. FX'd and praying you both have a HH9M!

Woohoo I got a real period!!! Came on a nice red flow this morning!!! I know most people wouldn't be excited but after the weird brown spotting only periods and short LP I'm so happy!!! It has been exactly a year since my last depo shot so my body must finally be back to normal!!! My uterine lining must be nice and thick now and that means.... Fertile and able to hold a sticky bean!!! Bring on O!!!

Good luck for next month! :) :dust:

Thanks Ciara! <3

Apparently it can be hormones as well, around the time you would have gotten your period. Its gone away now, so I hope it stays away!

And while I would rather you have gotten your bfp, I am happy for you still :) Its nice to know your body is being normal. This is your first real honest AF since going off BC?

Looks like Af is going to come soon my temps are going down :(

Thanks Ciara! <3

Apparently it can be hormones as well, around the time you would have gotten your period. Its gone away now, so I hope it stays away!

And while I would rather you have gotten your bfp, I am happy for you still :) Its nice to know your body is being normal. This is your first real honest AF since going off BC?

Pretty much LOL. I think I had one normal AF after bc and before the MC but 90% of my cycles the last year have had 4 or 5 days of spotting starting between 7 and 9 dpo and then AF would show. Low progesterone is what the doctor said caused the excessive pre-AF spotting. Also about 80% of the AFs were nothing but brown or black... no bright red which is a healthy AF. So needless to say when I saw that bright red I was very happy!!!

I am happy for you :D That means your uterus is all geared up and raring to go! Anxious for the next 2 weeks to go by for you!

It's been very quiet on here... how is everyone doing??? How are the pregnancies going? Is anyone in the tww?

AFM... I am waiting on O'. Should happen in a lil over a week yay!!! Right now I'm concentrating on getting healthy. Starting a new semester for college today... phew this one is going to be tough. Working full time and the kids sports on top of college full time was hard last semester, but it was with easy classes. This one I have not only finance, but also accounting. LOL!!! I have a feeling my wonderful man is going to be called upon a lot for kid pick up and drop off duties!!!

Yikes! I took accounting once, never again :p Just stay as ahead of the game as you can! I don't envy you at all, sounds super busy!

It has been quiet on here! How is everyone?

I have a doc appointment tomorrow, just to get a prescription for prenatals (as I dont have to pay for them with my medical), and to ask if its ok for me to continue curling.

You curl??? That is so awesome... one of my favorite things to watch during the Winter Olympics!!! Ha! Now I can say I know a real life curler... LOL!!! How's the early pregnancy going? Any symptoms??? Morning sickness?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->