We Love Chart Stalking

Lol, yep, I curl!

Pregnancy is going as well as it can, considering I have no idea what is going on :/ No major nausea, but sore boobs on and off, and pregnancy brain. I forgot to call in a substitute for this morning! I am just trying to be prepared for whatever happens. I think because I am not going into it so blind this time I feel more prepared for whatever comes my way.

i took a cb digi and got 3+ today, so I'm stoked about that. Also had another doc appointment, and she is awesome. I have to go get my prenatal bloods done, but I think I will go after work. I feel like relaxing now :) 16 days till ultrasound. Its going to go by so slow, and funnily enough i just started a book called The Two Week Wait :p

It has been quiet in here lol
Glad to see eveyone is ok :) x

my temp droped below the coverline but I have had no Af pains or anything I was hopeing this was my month but I guess not I will be away next month so we can't bd feel like going back on the pill and stopping ttc I've been ttc for 7months now I know that ain't long and some people have been for over a year but its hard all my friends seem to be getting pregnant straight away :( sorry for the rant x

my temp droped below the coverline but I have had no Af pains or anything I was hopeing this was my month but I guess not I will be away next month so we can't bd feel like going back on the pill and stopping ttc I've been ttc for 7months now I know that ain't long and some people have been for over a year but its hard all my friends seem to be getting pregnant straight away :( sorry for the rant x

Hang in there girl... I've been at it for a year now and know just how you feel... The disappointment can become unbearable at times. I have my fingers crossed that we'll both get our BFP's soon!!!

Lol, yep, I curl!

Pregnancy is going as well as it can, considering I have no idea what is going on :/ No major nausea, but sore boobs on and off, and pregnancy brain. I forgot to call in a substitute for this morning! I am just trying to be prepared for whatever happens. I think because I am not going into it so blind this time I feel more prepared for whatever comes my way.

i took a cb digi and got 3+ today, so I'm stoked about that. Also had another doc appointment, and she is awesome. I have to go get my prenatal bloods done, but I think I will go after work. I feel like relaxing now :) 16 days till ultrasound. Its going to go by so slow, and funnily enough i just started a book called The Two Week Wait :p

Sweet!!! I have my FX'd for you again... but this time for the 16 days to fly by so we can all find out how big your little bean is!!! Sigh... I'm so ready to be in the same position as you... I go to the dr. Monday for my annual pap so I'll probably be discussing with him what the next step is if I don't get my BFP this round. It's been a year and I'm so tired of waiting and getting majorly burned out on all ttc stuff associated with it... but I keep trucking on, taking my BBT every morning and I'll start using opk's here in the next few days.

Hang in there girl... I've been at it for a year now and know just how you feel... The disappointment can become unbearable at times. I have my fingers crossed that we'll both get our BFP's soon!!!

Thank you :) I've just started a diet as im overweight so I'm hopeing it will help and will take my mind off ttc. fx we both get our BFP soon x

tekkitten - Congrats on your BFP!!! H&H 9 months!

Looks like I haven't ovulated :( so I'm counting it as I'm out.

Thanks lily!

And Chiara, my fingers are crossed too. I keep thinking something is going to go wrong, because that is the only experience I have. Things seem to be fine here though, at least for the moment. Just excited for this scan to happen! I just want to know one way or another.

Let me know how the doc appointment goes.

Missbx, are you just going to take one month off? I agree ttc is pretty stressful at times, its like we put too much pressure on ourselves. Its so annoying when everything is done right, and nothing happens.

Hang in there girls <3

Thanks lily!

And Chiara, my fingers are crossed too. I keep thinking something is going to go wrong, because that is the only experience I have. Things seem to be fine here though, at least for the moment. Just excited for this scan to happen! I just want to know one way or another.

Let me know how the doc appointment goes.

Missbx, are you just going to take one month off? I agree ttc is pretty stressful at times, its like we put too much pressure on ourselves. Its so annoying when everything is done right, and nothing happens.

Hang in there girls <3

Yeah I'm going to visit my mum for a few weeks so me and the OH cant bd and I think I'm going to get some agnus castus to see if it helps me ovulate and shorten my cycles.

Well didn't get to see the doctor... apparently I had my annual pap in February of last year and insurance won't pay for the next one until 1 year and 1 day after the last so I don't get to see the doc til Feb 18th. On a good note... I'm about to O' woohoo!!!! My man just got 3 wisdom teeth pulled yesterday so bd'ing has been interesting to say the least. I feel like pretty woman... no kissing on the mouth LMAO!!!! How is everyone else????

Well didn't get to see the doctor... apparently I had my annual pap in February of last year and insurance won't pay for the next one until 1 year and 1 day after the last so I don't get to see the doc til Feb 18th. On a good note... I'm about to O' woohoo!!!! My man just got 3 wisdom teeth pulled yesterday so bd'ing has been interesting to say the least. I feel like pretty woman... no kissing on the mouth LMAO!!!! How is everyone else????

Good luck! Get bding :) :dust:

I'm starting agnus castus soon so fx my cycles get shorter and I ovulate. :)

Did opk this morning and the line is just slightly lighter then the control line so... going to take another this afternoon and I'm thinking it will be positive. Bring on O' wooohooo!!!

[IMG]https://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv44/ciaramystic/securedownload_zpsa7fcbd78.jpg[/IMG]

I think I had my surge last night while sleeping... the opk on the left is from yesterday afternoon, the one in the middle from this morning, and the one on the right from just now. That would explain the jump in bbt this morning. I must ovulate right after my surge. Same thing happened last cycle... got my positive opk and the next day had a temp jump. So as long as my temps continue to rise I O'd!!! Wooohooo!!!

[IMG]https://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv44/ciaramystic/securedownload_zpsa7fcbd78.jpg[/IMG]

I think I had my surge last night while sleeping... the opk on the left is from yesterday afternoon, the one in the middle from this morning, and the one on the right from just now. That would explain the jump in bbt this morning. I must ovulate right after my surge. Same thing happened last cycle... got my positive opk and the next day had a temp jump. So as long as my temps continue to rise I O'd!!! Wooohooo!!!

Yay Ciara: Just a tip.. obviously we're all different but I actually got my bfp AFTER what i thought was my fertile period. It was just for fun bd ;).. so don't forget to bd after you think you o'd like the day after ;)

Yay Ciara: Just a tip.. obviously we're all different but I actually got my bfp AFTER what i thought was my fertile period. It was just for fun bd ;).. so don't forget to bd after you think you o'd like the day after ;)

Oh I definitely plan on it!!! My cervix is just now HSO today... it was medium soft and medium open yesterday so I'd say I'm probably my most fertile today. Plus when I did my cervical check I had GOBS of ewcm. I took a picture for fun because I've never had that much before LOL!!! If anyone ever wants to see what it looks like I can share then because Lord knows I had no idea what I was looking for when I first started checking and temping. :winkwink: I feel like this is our month but I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much ya know? I figure what the heck... just relax about it because if it doesn't happen this month I have my doctor app on Feb 18th and we'll start some kind of help aides then and figure out what's going on. But FX'd big time that annual pap app is going to turn into a yes we can confirm you are preg app LOL!

Oh I definitely plan on it!!! My cervix is just now HSO today... it was medium soft and medium open yesterday so I'd say I'm probably my most fertile today. Plus when I did my cervical check I had GOBS of ewcm. I took a picture for fun because I've never had that much before LOL!!! If anyone ever wants to see what it looks like I can share then because Lord knows I had no idea what I was looking for when I first started checking and temping. :winkwink: I feel like this is our month but I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much ya know? I figure what the heck... just relax about it because if it doesn't happen this month I have my doctor app on Feb 18th and we'll start some kind of help aides then and figure out what's going on. But FX'd big time that annual pap app is going to turn into a yes we can confirm you are preg app LOL!

And to give you hope.. i was scheduled for "help" the month i got my bfp..

I'm dumping loads of baby dust to you!! ;)

I'm pretty sure I O'd but not exactly sure what day... FF gave me a line on cd15 because I had a positive opk on 14 but I also had my temp jump on cd15??? So I guess I'm around 2 or 3dpo... Not really caring this cycle. I mean I still want my BFP but I'm not symptom spotting or anything. Just kind of going with the flow... normal every day stuff. Kind of too busy with school, work, and my kids to worry about ttc at the moment. How is everyone else???

I know what you mean about the not caring. I was seriously considering going the ntnp route again.

Things are good here, scan in a week. Nervous. Also taking a sick day today, it's all art and concerts and I just couldn't fathom doing it!

I am so excited for you!!! The first time seeing ur baby is one of the most amazing moments in life!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->