We Love Chart Stalking

Ty not to worry, I had a dip at 9dpo. Your still in till af shows herself x x

I hope you ladies are right... I just thought that since it didn't go from high, suddenly to low, that it means its just decreasing. Because its slowly getting lower.

Uuuggh so secretly mad at DH right now!! I was pleased to see that my temps were high again today, but then I found that he didn't turn the heat down before bed last night (which gets turned down every other night) but I wanted to know if you could tell me what the opened circle on my chart means rather then the solid?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 1
That means there was some variable that could have affected the temp. It generally is if you took your temp at a different time than usual, or if you clicked sleep deprived. That's what mine usually were.

Afm- my scan went well! I hope it all stays good, measured right on point ( which means I totally had the slowest rise ever that month ) and I od earlier than I thought. It's 11
Mm and hb of 136 bpm :) seems more real now <3

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 6
That means there was some variable that could have affected the temp. It generally is if you took your temp at a different time than usual, or if you clicked sleep deprived. That's what mine usually were.

Afm- my scan went well! I hope it all stays good, measured right on point ( which means I totally had the slowest rise ever that month ) and I od earlier than I thought. It's 11
Cm and hb of 136 bpm :) seems more real now <3

Yay Kitten!!! beautiful scan ;) so are you truly 7 weeks? I had my last scan at 6 weeks and it measured great but can hardly see it hiding on the left corner but saw the heart beat .. yay ;)

Yep! I am right on par, 7+5, possibly +4 but they are keeping it at the original point right now :)

Just gotta make it through the next 5 weeks now, but all looks good!

Awwww knew it!!! So happy for you!!! Sad were not bump buddies but hopefully I'll be joining u soon sigh... Beautiful scan pic!

Mm and hb of 136 bpm :) seems more real now <3

Aww great scan pic glad all went well xx

Ok you were right, it changed the time I took it, but the circle is now solid once I fixed it. What do you ladies think the chances of the rise in temp being at least somewhat natural? We usually turn our heat down to 19.5 Celsius at night, but it was at 22.5 Celsius. I know tomorrow will reveal the truth, but I want to be able to hold onto hope until then!

Ugh temp dropped again... No spotting today though ??? Only had spotting on 1 wipe both days n today... Nada... Also, bfn this am... :( Been having cramps yest n thir morning so thinking AF is on the way sigh... Guess I'll see tmrw morning... AF. Is due then. Also I'll see if my temp drops more...

It doesn't look to be a super big drop yet. Does your spotting usually stop? Mine always seemed to carry on consistently until AF arrived

My temp is still above cover line. When does it usually drop back down if you're not pregnant. Took a test today and bfn, but it said "our test is so sensitive, you can test as early as the day after your missed period!" And I'm only 11dpo.... I really hope I'm not out!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 1
Hi ladies! :hi: I would LOVE to join this thread. I just recently started charting, and have been trying to get better at reading them. I think this thread will deffo help!

My chart is below, as you can see, and I got a positive OPK yesterday, then a pretty decent temp drop today. I am hoping to see it rise tomorrow! If that happens, and it continues to rise, then it would mean I O'd today. Do I have that right?

It doesn't look to be a super big drop yet. Does your spotting usually stop? Mine always seemed to carry on consistently until AF arrived

No lol that's why I'm like WTH?!?! Lol my spotting is usually consistent before AF n goes from brown to black to red... Then AF... This time I had reddish brown fri n yest n only 1 wipe then nada today... I don't feel preggers though n think AF will prob show tmrw... Gonna test again with frer then if no AF n no big temp drop.

I'll keep watching to see what happens! I didn't feel preggers either ;)

Hi ladies! :hi: I would LOVE to join this thread. I just recently started charting, and have been trying to get better at reading them. I think this thread will deffo help!

My chart is below, as you can see, and I got a positive OPK yesterday, then a pretty decent temp drop today. I am hoping to see it rise tomorrow! If that happens, and it continues to rise, then it would mean I O'd today. Do I have that right?

Yep, ff will usually put it the day before three high temps in a row :)

My temp is still above cover line. When does it usually drop back down if you're not pregnant. Took a test today and bfn, but it said "our test is so sensitive, you can test as early as the day after your missed period!" And I'm only 11dpo.... I really hope I'm not out!

Is this your first month charting? The luteal phase differs for everyone . My temp would usually drop anywhere from 10-12 dpo, a few months of charting and you will get to know your range :) gl!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->