We Love Chart Stalking

Ash - sex and the beach?...that's all I ask for lol

Scerena - thank you!!! Fx clomid does it for you!!!

Tallmom - fx it's your cycle!!

Lisa - yeah there was a ton of people...but it was worth it in the end. If I had to do it over, yeah, there would be a few jealous haters I would have not invited.

Scerena - that sounds cute that your DH said he was only going to do it once and it was you! When OH and I were looking for my ring, I asked him, are you sure you want to do this? (I'm a worrier sometimes!) and he said, yes and I said I hope so because if not you'll be out a lot of money and he goes, I wouldn't be worried about the money as much as the other thing I lost (meaning me!!!) he's the best!

Tallmom - I will definitely show you guys a picture when I get it! As far as your temp dip, I'm pretty sure they call that an oestergen surge or something, it could be implantation so don't rule it out but I'm pretty sure it's that oestregen surge too ... spelling? Lol.

Stinas - yes sex and the beach is nice but I like to hike around waterfalls and idk shop!

Lisa - beautiful october wedding sounds amazing! Maybe your bundle of joy will come around your wedding anniversary! That would be an awesome present!

Tallmom- I hope that its a implantation dip- come on BFP!!!

Lisa- Thanks hun :hugs: thats brill that your baby will be here in the month you got married in :)

Stinas- Thanks hun :) How are you today???

Ash- I know I was so glad that it was ME :) He made me very important! Awww your oh sounds so sweet too! I hope he is planning on popping the question to you next week :dance:

Ash - Yeah, I do like to see things, but im a bit lazy when on vacation lol....and real life, but still lol

Scerena - Im ok...one day at a time I guess. Tuesdays apt will really give us a picture of what the next few months will look like. I am hoping for the best, but trying to prepare us for the worst. Thank you very much for asking! It means a lot!

Hotpink - Sorry your chart is a mess....it will eventually work itself out. Arent you on a break anyways? Better it be a mess on a break than a mess on a TTC cycle! Try to think positive!

Off subject....I found $10 in the supermarket parking lot today!!! lol It was super windy and the thing did not fly away or even move! Weird! Stuff like that never happens to me! Im hoping its some luck coming my way...i can sure use it! I did feel guilty taking it, but I did look around to see if anyone was near me or looked like they lost something. lol

:hi: ladies i am currently not temping but i will be starting on my next cycle if i dont get a BFP! I am currently on cd33, i haven't been doing anything much this month so not sure where abouts i am in my cycle :dohh: I have been getting pretty regular cycles this year and they have been no longer then 40 days :dance:
Good luck ladies :dust:

Hi everyone, IM BACK! :)

Had fun camping, back to temping for me tomorrow, I will catch up on reading all your quotes tonight.. x

Stinas- thats ok, I just want to make sure you are feeling ok... My fx'd for tuesday they really are! I would have picked up the money too... Finders keepers :haha: hopefully that is luck for you :dust:

Sharn- hope you had a gd time camping?

Paula- good for the short cycles good luck getting you bfp this month! When will you test??

Afm- start my clomid today- going to take my first pill in a bit with my lunch or breakfast... Couldnt phone up to book my scan I have to wait until tuesday to do that as its bank holiday here... Please grow follies PLEASE!

Yes i had a lovely time thank you scerena :)
And loads of GL for your clomid! :dust:

Scerena- I hope clomid does the trick!! Grow follicles grow!!

Sharn- glad you had fun camping! I wish I could stalk your chart, how you feeling?

Paula- :hi: Welcome back!! :)

Stinas- I hope your appointment goes well on Tuesday! Maybe you will O by then?

Tall Mom!! You O'ed! Congrats!! Last month when I got pregnant I only BD once two days before O as well :D

thanks ladies means a lot that you are all cheering me on :dance:
I am really trying my hardest not to get my hopes up after it didnt work very well last year, but fx'd the op has helped!

tallmom- wen will u start testing?

mammag- hows the clomid going?

Stinas- gl for tues :hugs:

pink- whats up???

mammag- Yup! I finally O'd alllll by myself :winkwink: But if I don't get my :bfp: this time I'm going on clomid! HOPEFULLY, that will shorten my cycles, I would love to feel what it's like to have normal cycles! Not sure the odds are in my favor, long cycles don't do good things to the eggys :(

scerena- I'm going to try really hard not to test until 14dpo, or when ff says I should.

Pink- I hope you O soon, maybe you can get on the clomid train with us?

My bbs are pretty sore this month, and i'm only 6dpo, I hope that's a good sign! I don't want to get my hopes up...

Thanks Tallmom2b :)
Im good thanks, how are you feeling today??

I hope so too Tallmom I'm going to try one more cycle of soy then see about get clomid.

Welcome Paula!!

Tallmom - Im excited you O on your own!!!! Yay!!! fx!!! I stopped temping...im just whatever at this point. Pretty annoyed at the whole TTC process at this point. Just praying tuesday will shine some light on what we have to go through...im just hoping for the best, but mentally trying to prepare myself for the worst. DH is not really in a bd mood ever since we found out, so just mainly worried for him. Hopefully it will all work out.

Sharn - GLad you had a great time!!!!! I bet it was nice to get away a bit!

Scerena - Thank you!!! Yay for AF!! Hope this is your cycle!

Mammag - How are you???

Hotpink - Your cycle is a mess this time. Weird...sorry! Im sure it will fix its self!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->