We Love Chart Stalking

Ash- sorry for the bfm:( I hope you don't have an immune disorder!

Pink and Stinas- I'm going to wait to test :devil:
Don't want to see a bfn...

Lisa- ill try temping right when I get up. I guess I can use the online temp adjuster.

Ouch! Have a look at my horrible temp today :(

Clomid better do the trick this next time round :(

Ash :( I hope you dont have that! I was watching a documentry on the health channel & it was about a lady that had an ammune system that killed her dh sperm everytime :cry:
It was so sad.

I had in my head, what if I had that as well??? But I was pregnant before... So I shouldnt look into that then???

My hopes prays are with you and fingers are tightly crossed that everything is normal! xx

Tallmom, PPLLLEEEEAAASSSEEE :test:???!!!! :D :D :D

sharnw - I don't think that's the autoimmune disease I have but who knows! I mean if that is the case then at least I can have IVF and it won't be a problem! Goodness, I really can't believe this is my life!

Right now I'm watching horrible bosses, and I think that movie is funny so I'm having a good time :) Lol!

At the very earliest I may test tomorrow morn because it's my OHs bday. We will see. If my temp drops way down though I'm not going to test.
I'm going to get a new thermometer for next cycle, I don't like that mine reads in Celsius now.

Oh ya, past couple days I've had watery cm and Friday I had that big glob of stretchy ewcm!? I really hope all this weird stuff going on is a good sign!

Ash - I truly believe your ok and your body just needs to wake up a bit.

Tallmom - fx! If it's a bfn I would get a new thermometer.

Sharn - sorry about the temp drop but your not out yet

Stinas - I hope so!

So this morning, I called the RMA office to try and change my appointment to earlier than the 26th because I didn't want to miss a cycle. I was willing to see a different doctor if I could be seen sooner. And turns out, the doctor I wanted to see had a cancellation for tomorrow morning at 11AM! I'm excited and happy about that! I also read some reviews of that doctor, Dr. Copperman, and some said he was GREAT and others said he was dry and condescending so now I'm nervous because I want a good doctor. I mean, people have very different definitions of what is condescending and what they can deal with and what they can't so I'm trying to not take those opinions too much to heart because I may think completely differently about him just like the reviews I found online. I hate the internet sometimes!

:witch: is here, Oohhh the joys of being a woman PPPFFFTTTTT
Next cycle,,

Ash GL at your appointment!

I have hope in you Tallmom

Hotpink, When did you lose your crosshairs?
I see you got them back again! :D

Sorry I forgot to adjust my temp from yesterday and forgot to update on the thread.

Ash- GL with your appointment tomorrow!

Sharn- sorry AF got you:( I hope next cycle is it for you!

I'm hoping AF won't show up for me but I'm also trying to not get my hopes up.
I'm not sure I'll test tomorrow. If I'm not preggo I'd rather AF show up instead of seeing a bfn on a test.

thanks girls! I'm looking forward to it! I hope we do injectables next cycle!

Ash - Go in the apt with a clear mind. I dont read into too many of those reports...unless they are allllll bad...if they are 50/50 I just go with my gut. If you dont like him they have other doctors there. Good luck tom!!! Keep us updated!!!

Hotpink - I dont think you O....Your temps are normally higher than this after O...plus that big temp dip...I dk...could be wrong though...fx

Tallmom - FX! I hope you get your BFP!!!

Well, I caved and tested, bfn :cry:
My temp went down too. So I guess AF will be here today or tomorrow.
At least I don't have to worry about traveling while pregnant :thumbup:
And I get to go to some bars in San Fran :)

Thanks Stinas I was thinking this morning it may change in a few days or some

:hi: ladies,
How is everyone???
I havent had a chance to catch up on all the threads as I am not on the laptop atm,

Tallmom- sorry for the bfn :hugs: and yes at least you can enjoy your holiday a little more hun :) I hope this clomid cycle does the trick for you :)

Sharn- Sorry about af arriving :(

ash- gl at your appointment :hugs:

stinas- Hows things going with you and your oh??

Sorry if I have missed anyone :hugs:

afm- I have my scan in the morning I am so NERVOUS I am so use to having bad news that my follicles/lining isnt good enough when on clomid, so hoping since I had the op it works but we will see...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->