We Love Chart Stalking

Well I decided that it's wayyy to hot to go to CP today! Had my appointment with Dr. Copperman and I love him actually. I don't know what everyone who had bad things to say about him was thinking but I think he's GREAT! He was very nice to my OH and I, answered any questions I asked him. He did a ultrasound to see how everything looked today and he said everything looks GREAT and that he doesn't know why I haven't gotten pregnant but that he will do everything he can to get me pregnant. The plan is one more round of IUI with 100mg clomid days 3-7 then IUI 24 hours after trigger shot which is a change from my other two because we did IUI 36 hours post trigger before. So this should be interesting. If that doesn't work, then we'll be doing injectables the next cycle and then if that doesn't work ... I think that puts us at July then we'll be doing IVF. Copperman said if I'm not pregnant by July then IVF is it and he didn't push for it but he said that would be his recommendation so I feel good about that. That is kinda of what I wanted to do anyways. I feel like the one more round of clomid is a waste but because he's changing the insem time to 24 hours instead of 36 then I feel like it's worth a try since it's different than the last two.

Overall I'm happy and if it comes to IVF it is what it is. I kind of knew I would have issues getting pregnant anyways. OH and I went to lunch outside on the way home which was beautiful! and now I'm home, relaxing. I think I'm going to knit for a while!

No, I'm not going to be temping at all anymore to be honest. I just feel like it adds more stress to it. At this point, I'm being monitored so much by the doctors I feel like it would be a waste.

:hi: all i am thinking of starting temping again, but i am after a new thermometer after stupidly throwing my old one out :dohh: Can anyone suggest one? :flower:

xx

Oh okay, I'm still waiting to O I guess since my CH are gone away this morning aswell

Scerena- GL with your appointment!! Keep us posted, I bet things will look great!

Ash- that sounds awesome! This is your bfp year, I know it!

AFM- still no AF and I feel good today, thinking she'll show tomorrow.

:hi: all i am thinking of starting temping again, but i am after a new thermometer after stupidly throwing my old one out :dohh: Can anyone suggest one? :flower:

xx

I like my veridian bbt
https://www.amazon.com/Veridian-08-365-Basal-Digital-Thermometer/product-reviews/B003SLX2NU

It def. got mixed reviews though. I had mine for about a year and a half but I'm getting a new one because when I changed the battery in switched to Celsius and I don't know how to change it back:(

I'll let you know if I find a better one:)

AFM- had some spotting so AF is on her way, clomid here I come!

Paula - This is mine and I really like it....https://www.amazon.com/BD-524560-Ba...ef=sr_1_3?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1334622646&sr=1-3

Ash - Isnt it BEAUTIFUL out!?!?!?!? i wish it could stay like this all week! Im glad you love your doc...told you its not good to read all reviews....some people are just dramatic. lol I agree with you...its not bad to try the clomid again since hes changing it around a bit....it might do the trick! Glad hes going with the flow you wanted! Sounds like a great doc! Has OH done a

Tallmom - Sorry about the BFN!!! Are you going to do the clomid next cycle?

Tallmom & Ash - Have your OH's done SA's? Just asking since we all have been TTC for a long time.

Hotpink - You think you O now? I think you could have...next few days will tell.

Scerena - I hope your follicles are good and ready to go!!! Good luck and dont be nervous tom. Stressing out is not good to do before apts!

As for me...I have been temping the last few days since I have been needing to wake up that time to go places....plus im curious when AF is going to creep up. Looks like I did O...temp was pretty high today...not like it matters lol
DH went for his second SA today at the fertility clinic we will probably be going to. He said everyone was super nice there and there was NO wait...he was in and out in 5 min...what a HUGE difference from last time!!! They also gave him a number to another urologist. Im curious to see what this one fully diagnoses him with. I have yet to meet him, but he rubbed DH the wrong way by sending him to a lab where they dont do SA's....as a urologist shouldnt he know since he does SA's all the time? I dont know...just rubbed us wrong. Lets see what happens now.

Stinas - yes my OH did his SA in September when we first started seeing the FS. I didn't let him waste any time! Lol. His same back normal so that was a relief but then I knew it was me at that point so it kinda sucked!

Ash - Thats good to hear!! You know what...id rather have it be me. Much easier to treat. its a lot less stressful to have the burden on you...as weird as it sounds. Honestly, I wish we did a SA a lot earlier...but....it is what it is.

Yeah I understand what you mean. I told OH if I can't give him children will he still love me and he said yes ... of course I'm just being ridiculous but he's sweet! It's okay that you didn't do the SA sooner I mean, if you put yourself in a guys shoes, it is really weird to masturbate into a cup and then have them check out your sperm but we should just be happy our OH's finally went! I know people who have been TTC for years and years and just now got their SA's done ... I made OH go! I mean he was kinda willing to go but I had to be there and tell him to make his appointment! What babies!

Stinas- I'm wondering if I should get OHs sa done. He's gotten me pregnant before though.
Im glad your DHs sa went better this time, I hope the results are better than the last time!

I like the sounds of your thermometer, maybe I'll try that one this time:)

AFM- no AF yet, had a little spotting earlier but that's it.

lol Oh god yes, they are such babies! DH was like "i have to do it again??"....im like buddy, you better start enjoying it, because after all this testing, j offing in a cup is going to look like a breeze! lol

Tallmom- sorry af is here :hugs: yay for the clomid cycle so excited for you :) what cd are you taking it???

Stinas- I hope that the new urologist is tons better for you both :) gl with the sa results how long do you have to wait?

Ash- glad that you have a plan ahead of you and I hope doing the iui earlier does the trick for you :)

I have two 12mm follicles (1on each ovary) and loads of 7mm follicles, they are hoping one grows by friday at my next scan so ones got to grow 6mm and they should grow 1-2mm each day. They said my lining will thicken as they grow, if not they r gna add estrogen to my cycle next time but they sound hopeful, so im keeping hopeful too as my follicles are bigger than my previous cycles, if no bigger friday then I will be so disappointed!

Scerena- sounds like the appointment went great! That's good news, I bet your follicles will continue to grow:)

AFM- temp went down, still no AF:coffee:
I'm not sure what days I'll be doing clomid yet. As soon as AF is here I'm going to call my doc.

Thanks :) I hope that its going well and they continue to grow, just have to keep my fingers crossed as they might not grow but I am going to do everything I can hot water bottles etc lol!
Are you excited about starting the clomid this cycle? Is this going to be the first time you have ever tried it?

I'm not sure pink :( Your chart is hard to read :hugs: I am still waiting to O, obviously very disappointed in the clomid. I shouldn't have gotten so excited about it, I just really thought it would work for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->