We Love Chart Stalking

Mammag- dont be too upset you may just need 100mg, 50mg didnt work for me before my op but 100mg gave me bigger follicles... You might even still ovulate just later in your cycle I ovulated cd20 last time I took clomid so dont worry too much hun, just keep tracking o, gl :dust: are they going to give you another scan to see if your follicles have grown??

Pink- I am not too sure hun, still keep bd'ing just incase...

Scerena - that's great news!!! I'm sure they will grow.

Hotpink - you will know in a day or two I think. You have a lot of ups and downs, so it's hard to tell.

Tallmom - I would have him go again. Sa can change. I hope it does not, but knowing about it is better than doing a guessing game. Are you taking the clomid this cycle?

Dh said we will probably get the sa results by friday. Hopefully we get a quick apt after that to get this motor running. Lol

Mammag- dont be too upset you may just need 100mg, 50mg didnt work for me before my op but 100mg gave me bigger follicles... You might even still ovulate just later in your cycle I ovulated cd20 last time I took clomid so dont worry too much hun, just keep tracking o, gl :dust: are they going to give you another scan to see if your follicles have grown??

Pink- I am not too sure hun, still keep bd'ing just incase...

They said no more scans this month, just going to up me to 100mg next month and have another mid cycle scan then.

Scerena- so I'm getting my clomid today after work and I'll be taking it cd5-9. 50mg.
This cycle we won't be able to try if I O while in San Fran, but maybe I won't until I get back :shrug:
I'm not convinced 50mg will be enough to shorten my cycle.

Mammag- sorry you haven't Od yet. I hope 100mg does the trick for you!
And I hope you O soon. What cd are you?

Stinas- I know I should ask him but I'm chicken, because if he says he doesn't want to I'll be really mad at him. I'm avoiding the subject...

Cd 1 for me today:witch:

CD19, I feel embarrassed complaining about it to you though Tall Mom, you always have to wait so much longer :blush:

Stinas- cannot wait until fri to see if there is any difference in your oh's sa :hugs: and thanks I hope so too :) gl!

Mammag- are you still using opks??? You still could o :)

Tallmom- Sorry its cd1 hun :hugs: ive heard good things taking clomid cd5-9 :) dont be put off by 50mg many ladies have taken it with pcos etc and had lovely sized follicles, you may be one of them! Why cant you ttc on your hols? I will be away on my next cycle I am going to still bd wen we feel like it and I am going to be care free and drink etc! Not sure if they will let me take the clomid next cycle but if i am mid cycle before I go then they should as I can have my scans...
So excited for you to start your clomid- wen I took it last year it gabe me roughly a 35 dat cycle so gl for a shorter cycle and bfp :dust:

I'm still taking them daily, no positive yet. I'm still gonna TTC this month! Just wish I could at least be in my 2ww already!! I'm ready to get started on 100mg if this cycle doesn't work out.

Mammag- yes I get what you mean! i bet you cant wait for your next cycle so horrible waiting isnt it! But hopefully you o very very soon so that you can be in your tww! Would be great if you got your bfp this cycle and proved them wrong :)

That would be amazing!! The best B-day present EVER!! My bday is in 10 days, so I better get to O'ing SOON!!

Scerena - Thank you! I hope it changes, but I doubt it. It has not worked all this time, im not getting my hopes up for nothing. Im just praying they are in there and they can take them out....thats all that matters to me right now. I dont care how much $$ it costs to do IVF, it will get done ASAP! lol

Tallmom - Sorry or AF! I think 50mg could shorten your cycle, maybe not by a lot, but anything is better than an 70+ cycle. Dont be chicken to ask!!! Im telling you it cant hurt....I would suggest it to anyone trying over 6 months. DH said Hell no when I first told him...he eventually went and sucked it up. Any man you usually see in there is in there for the same reason, so its really not a big deal. No one cares once your there. Im telling you, I wish I pushed the issue earlier, but I was too stuck on it being me due to my weird cycles., I never thought about him. I wouldnt wish this upon anyone...but I wouldnt want to watch people trying for so long with out checking out all their reasons as to what could be wrong or causing it to take too long. know what I mean? Hes probably fine, but let him get a taste of our medicine lol

Mammag & Hotpink - Hope you guys O soon!!! It sure sucks waiting for it.

I think AF should be on her way soon...knowing my luck...it will probably be my birthday present friday. Lucky me!

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been MIA, but I've been really over this whole TTC thing for the past week or so. I found out that I'm having issues with transferring colleges and that's irritating me. I've also been working on my own site but having issues doing so as I haven't been TTC motivated. So .... idk. I wish everyone the best but if I'm MIA it's just because I kinda need a break from everything. I have been following and reading but just not responding!

Ash!! Sorry your feeling un TTC! I know how that feels trust me!

yeah it's okay. I go through phases ya know?! I'll be obsessed with it for a while and then I'll have these times when I just can't even stand being on this site. That's the one thing that I hate about the fact that I want to start my own TTC site, is sometimes I'm interested and other times I'm not and because I'm emotionally attached it doesn't help the progress of it ... but it is what it is! I'm sure once I get my period I'll be obsessed again since I'll be doing another IUI but oh well it is what it is for now!

But Stinas- I really hope your DH and you get things with him sorted out that way you can get pregnant asap! And if you need IVF ... I'll be doing it in July so we may be able to be buddies!

Yeah I know what you mean. It gets tiring thinking of TTC. In a sick twisted way, i was relieved I didnt have to chart, opk, or test anymore for a while. Trying to relax, but not knowing this important thing is just stressful. Good one day, miserable the next. Just saw a fb announcement "its a girl!"...my heart sank when I saw it....its a girl I call "little girl", that used to work for me and who is like 7+yrs YOUNGER than me! Usually it does not bother me that much, but today it made me mad. Like WTF...why DH. He works like a dog, never ever ever says anything bad about anyone....never gossips about anyone...very responsible...does favors for the whole world & never gets a return...like wtf! I have come to the conclusion that you either have to be a whore or a total asshole in order to get what you want in life. Drives me insane!
I really hope this process keeps going at this pace. If it does, and everything works out ok, I am hoping ill be able to do IVF by then as well. I am praying all day every day that its a blockage and sperm is there ready to be taken out! I have decided that if it is the blockage, I want to just have the sperm extracted and IVF....then if they want to unblock it they can....but after. I dont want to wait anymore...and I dont think that operation is a 100% that it will work naturally after that. Plus my weirdo body will take forever again, and I cant go through another year + of TTC. Im stressed out to the core at this point.

Mammag- yay for your bday, its my bephews on the 26th! I am cheering you on to i very soon :)

Stinas- hope af stays away over your bday! I hope theres some they can take from your oh so you can get ttc again as soon as! :dust:

Ash- :hugs: sorry you are feeling annoyed with ttc, come on af so you can get started on this next cycle! :)

Mammag- no worries:) any length of time to have to wait is too long when it comes to TTC!

Stinas- I think when I get back I'll ask OH about getting a sa. I'll tell him my doc said he should (which is kinda true) :haha:

Scerena- I'm going to San Fran by myself and OH is holding down the fort. I'll be taking a class there. But I wanted to go ahead with the clomid so hopefully I wouldn't have to wait another 70 days to O!

Ash- sometimes breaks are good. I can't wait to check out your TTC site ;)

AFM- I'm waiting for the Advil to kick in, I need to get ready for work but I'm stuck on the couch! I think this is the worst period I've ever had. Tmi alert, I passed some pretty big chunks of lining, freaked me out. Maybe it's from my hormones being different this time? I don't know that for sure but O symptoms were really strong and BBs were really sore this time. :shrug:

opk still negative :( Boo. This is getting tiring. Doc says if no period in 3 weeks he'll give me provera and we'll start the next clomid. That seems like forever.

Well AF came last night. I'm not really sad about it as I already knew I wasn't pregnant from all of the negative tests. Not shocking. So today I have to go pick up my clomid and then I'll be taking that from CD 3-7 again. Joy!!!!! I'm happy to be starting an IUI with a new doctor though and especially happy that OH and I don't have to drive down to NJ! It will be weird walking over to madison Ave. to go to the doctor!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->