We Love Chart Stalking

Mammag- Fx you will O soon!

Ash- Sorry AF came, but sounds like you have a great plan and now you don't have the extra stress of having to travel to NJ. I have a good feeling about this cycle for you :thumbup:

AFM- I'm feeling better, thankful for advil today!

scerena - You always have such nice things to say! Thank you!!!

Tallmom - Thats a good idea lol..."the doc said you HAVE to go!" lol I think its a good thing when AF is chunky and heavy/painful. Its cleaning you out pretty good...get all the crap out! It sucks, but it is what it is. Lovely being a girl! God HAD to have been a man! lol

Ash - Sorry about AF....bright side is your a lot closer to your doc and to IVF....hopefully IUI works this time, but if not, doc is on the same road as you...so you will get it soon!

As for me...I was miserable for some reason today. I didnt want to be bothered...so I went shopping lol Spent a lot of money and have nothing to show for it lol Went to grab some pizza on my way home...walked to car with 2 sodas on box, one for me and one DH begged me to bring to work, well....you guessed it spilled all over my newly washed car as well as my new very expensive flats!.....had to wait on line all over again for DH soda. You can say I was pretty pissed when I dropped it off lol
This is when I decided to just go home and shut my phone off lol Can you tell AF is right around the corner!

I've been having pretty bad pains in both sides, and then today they got worse and I've been really nauseous all day, so called my nurse and she called my dr and they wanna see me right away?? Now I'm kinda freaked out, gonna leave here in about 20 minutes when Tecumseh gets home.

Stinas- awww thanks :hugs: I hope you feel better soon :hugs: please update your oh's sa tomorrow if he gets them back and did you say you have an appointment coming up too???

Mammag- Oh no! I hope you are okay :hugs: please up date us as soon as you can, I will be thinking of you...

Ash- sorry af got you :hugs: gl this cycle :dust:

Tallmom- Yay for pain advil :) what cd's are you taking your clomid? How are you feeling about taking it? When do you start? 101 questions :haha: we are still clomid buddies I amd just 11 days ahead :)

AFM- Well nothing new to report- done a opk- cd13 and negative- knew it would be as my follies are prob too small... anyhow I have my scan tomorrow and for some reason I am not expecting good news :shrugg: but we will see...

mammag - I hope everything is alright!!!!! Keep us updated!!!!

scerena - I will let you know once I find out. Its probably the same, but they just need to double check....I dont need anymore apts as of now. All my tests came out normal...its just him. Once they give him the results he will make his next apt. Hopefully it can be soon.

Okay, so I know this is kind of late but this is the first time I've actually got to see my OH's SA results with my own eyes, so I'm going to let you guys know the numbers and you tell me what you think okay ?!

Here it goes:

Sperm concentration 126.0 million
Concentration Motile 90 million
Percent Motile 71%

I'm pretty sure all of those are good but this is what's worrying me ...
normal sperm 7%
abnormal head 65%
abnormal midpiece 22%
abnormal tails 2%
immature tails 3%

I mean ... if normal sperm is only 7% isn't that bad?

Nope 7% is pretty good. I've seen different things on here about what people's dr's say the number should be, but generally I think 4-5% and above is good. But my hubby's was 3% and clearly that was good enough. :) Don't stress, you're fine!

Yeah when you think of it that way it's like, oh ok!!! Haha.

I'm back, everything checked out fine. My biggest follicle (and I only had one) was 15mm So no O in the coming days for me. Dr. said he didn't know what the pain was from? Maybe I pulled a muscle a work. He just wanted me to relax and take it easy for now.

:hi: ladies- I will reply to posts later as so busy just giving a quick update...*
Well, I had my cd14 scan today :) I had a nice 18mm follicle that she said will be ready to go within the next couple of days, downside was my lining- 3.4mm :( she said don't be disheartened as those embryos can be agressive and snuggles in as she scanned a pregnant lady whos lining was 2mm the other day so she said keep trying every other day as it can happen...
She has a meeting at lunch and is going to put my case forward at lunch time and then phone me, next cycle will either be-
Injectables or...
clomid with estrogen...
As clomid isnt doing my lining any good...
Anyhow I should o over the next few days she said dont loose hope as it can happen like th lady she scanned the other day so I am still happy and happy my follies are growing to a nice size in cd14 my body is working :)*
Excited to know my plan next cycle I will update you all later when I have spoke to the nurse :)

Mammag- glad its nothin serious- you may o, tues my follie was 12mm now its 18mm in 3 days so dont be disheartened keep testing an bd'ing :) as you didnt. En have a follicle the other day...

Ash- great sa :) 5% morph is normal so dont worry 7% is good :)

:hi: everyone else I will check in later :)

Fertility people phoned if not pregnant this cycle I can do injectables next cycle :) but prob have to wait till after hols as they will need to be doing scans etc still :happydance: she also said if I get pregnant this cycle to phone up and let her know... Finally happy with my plan (just my hols are in the way of starting next cycle :( going 21st may- 4th june) so have to prob have one natural cycle)

Mammag- glad everything is okay! I would still DTD just in case, ya never know, and your showing signs of O I think.

Ash- I like the sounds of your DHs SA! :thumbup:

Scerena- sounds like a great plan!! GL :hugs: I'm starting clomid tomorrow. And I'm not even letting myself think about it, I'm just doin it. ;)
Unless I O when I get back from San Fran this cycle will be a dud. Time will tell!

Tallmom- :dance: glad you get to take your clomid :happydance: what cd will you be when you are back from san fran?? X

CD 23, since I'm traveling I'm thinking that would delay O even more so maybe O will wait till I get back:shrug:

Tallmom - yeah I like it too, it seems perfect, I told OH last night that I am officially the problem. lol.

Fx'd that your o will be delayed so you can get some bd in! :)

Tallmom can you take my chart url down please it'e the wrong one i had to change it

https://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh308/n2thenight24/DSCI0313.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->