We Love Chart Stalking

Omgosh 8 days! Wow that is one long surge! Yay for the temp dip I hope that you get a nice rise tomorrow :happydance: I knew the clomid would make u ovulate even if it was late :) so happy for you! Have you been bd'ing loads???

Omgosh 8 days! Wow that is one long surge! Yay for the temp dip I hope that you get a nice rise tomorrow :happydance: I knew the clomid would make u ovulate even if it was late :) so happy for you! Have you been bd'ing loads???

Lol, No :( Hopefully 1 or 2 well timed BD's will be enough. We just work such different schedules that it's kinda hard. But we BD yesterday, and I'm gonna try to wake him up when I get home tonight at like 1am.

We will only have one or two timed ones aswell, but I guess that is all you need right?? Grrr just wish we could all get our :bfp: already feels like forever :( :dust: :dust:

Hi girls! Iv e been away for a couple days with my family.. Im back and today is the last clomid tablet. I experienced hot flushes last night, but they werent bad :happydance:

When should i start opks??

Sharn I usually start cd10 just incase you o early they say you should o 5-10days after your last pill :) sometimes ladies o later but good to opk just incase I think :)
When I done clomid last year I had the odd hot flash, now this cycle I had LOADS lol was horrible think they are stopping now as they are nowhere near as bad as before :)

Hi ladies:)
Mammag- hope you'll O soon!

Sharn- welcome back! Glad clomid went well. This is day two for me:) so far so good! It's made me feel kinda hot too.

Scerena- how are you feeling?

I'm thinking 1 dpo today!!!! yay!!!!!!!

Mammag- I am thinking that too looking at your chart what a lovely rise :happydance: :dust:

Tallmom- I am good thanks, another positive on superdrug opk today still waiting for positive on ic as think superdrug ones must be extra sensitive- but when I get abstrong positive on the ic then I think I will be ovulating :) superdrug one I think is picking up my surge early... Well time will tell...
How are you? How are you finding clomid hun???

Mammag- nice rise!! :thumbup:

Scerena- keep bding:) sounds like you'll O any second ;)

Day 2 of clomid done! Not so bad...so far. Gavin mild hot flashes, but not bad.
I'm hoping for the best. :)

Tallmom- thanks hun we have been dtd everyother day so hopefully I will o soon, my temp went up a bit today what do you think? Usually my temp slowly rises from what I remember I will have to have a look back I think, if not then o should be around the corner...
Day2 of clomid you are doing well with the side effects :happdance: my hot flashes were a nightmare this cycle! The pills will be over and done with before you know it hun :hugs: gl :dust:

Temp really shot up this morning! I still can't quite worrying about my tiny follicle though :(

Mammag- dont worry your follicle must have been mature enough to o I should imagine? Yes your temp shot up very high! Gl :dust:

Pink- :dust: gl for testing, any symptoms?

Yeah, I called the doc and told him I was worried about it being so small, he said it could have been the right size just hours later! So not to worry, but alas; I am an eternal worry wart, lol. It apparently HAD to be big enough though. I read a thread the other day where a woman had one 18mm and two 14mm did insem and got triplets!! So, I need to stop torturing myself :D Lol.

Mammag- WOW triplets my gosh she is blessed but what hard work! Yes we need to stop worrying all the time I am the same but easier said than done! So glad you managed to ovulate! So what dpo will you test or will you wait for af???

Pink- what day are you going to test?

I am going to try (key word TRY) to hold off as long as I can. Early testing has gotten me nothing but heartache, didn't even order any HPT's, but I still have a ton in my drawer, but not good ones.

I hope you manage to hold off I agree early testing is not always a good thing, I didnt test on the last cycle that I ovulated on and it was so nice so I will try not to test again this cycle :) hard when you have a stash though right? I think I have like one I havent ordered any either :)

Scerena- your chart looks like you Od. :) hope those temps keep climbing!

Mammag- FX!! I'll be chart stalking you!

Pink- Bfp?! Woohoo! I just remembered you wanted me to take down your chart URL, do you have a new one that you want me to replace it with? What happened? I was wondering why you quit charting when you were waiting to O.

AFM- I have a weird backache, lower left side. Hoping it's not from the clomid. I refuse to google it cuz I don't want to get all freaked out :haha:
Other than that, just mild hot flashes and people are irritating me more :blush:
so far not bad, but I have two more days to go...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->