We Love Chart Stalking

Oh and Tallmom if you can feel the twing in your ovaies that a good sign hunni.

Pink- so sorry hun thought you said bfp yesterday, sorry hun :hugs: still very early though :dust:

Mammag- haha thats okay! How are you feeling? So good to be in the tww! Thats the earliest I have ovulated before I am so pleased!

I have NEVER been so excited to be in a 2ww!! Lol, if nothing else, I get to try 100mg clomid next month, and if I don't, it'll be because I'm knocked up!! So I can't go wrong this month!!!

Mammag- same feels exciting this time :) I hope for good news for us both :) I have next cycle natural and then the cycle after will be injectables as have my holiday next month so wont be able to be monitored :( But, lets hope we do not need another cycle we have been ttc for faaaaaar too long! fx'd!

pink- Sorry hun :hugs: hopefully in a few days you will see two nice lines :)

Mammag hehehe :) YAY you go girl!! I love your chart! :)
Scerena Same to you too :dust: xx

Thanks sharn :) how are you doing??

Well FF moved my o date to cd16- which I am happy with still early o for me :) do you agree with my chart ladies?

Pink- sorry you got another bfn:( but it's still early:)

Mammag and scerena- your charts are looking awesome!!!

AFM- just took my last clomid pill! :happydance: I got a great night sleep and got some :sex: in to! My OH was quite happy about that :haha:

No more temping for me, I over analyze. Once I get my crosshairs I step away from the thermometer! Lol. I will temp one more time at like 14dpo to see if AF is coming though.

Tallmom- I bet your oh was :haha: at least you are getting some bd in :) try and get as much as you an before you go, you never know!

Mammag- Good idea! I wont be temping halfway thru my cycle next cycle as ill be on hols... I hope af doesnt get you! The joys of our tww...

mammag- don't worry about the dip, I bet it will go back up tomorrow! :hugs:

Scerena- I really will be shocked if I O on time (around cd 14) But I'll be psyched if I O soon after I get back!! Then I won't feel like I went through the clomid crazies for nothing:winkwink:

tALLMOM- I HOPE THAT YOU O WHEN YOU GET BACK TOO SO THAT YOU CAN GET SOME BD IN :HAPPYDANCE: hOWS THE CLOMID BEEN TODAY/LASTNIGHT? HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER?

Oooooops sorry for the caps lock ^^^^^^ :blush:

Hey ladies!!! Hope all your charting is going good! I have been taking a break from temping. Might start temping around cd10 until O then stop for a week, then start up to see when AF comes. Its pointless for me to chart since I cant get preg anytime soon.

Any news?

Stinas- miracles happen hunni :hugs: any progress with things?

Hi girls, sorry I've been completely MIA. My honey and I had some stuff to take care of down in NJ so we have been down there for the past 4 days and I've been really busy. Nothing is really going on with me. I took my last clomid pills last night and now I just have to wait until CD 12 to go in for my ultrasound. CD 12 would be ... April 30. I'm still a bit busy so don't have time to go back and read every post right now but I hope you girls are doing GREAT and keeping a PMA!

:hi: ash! Wondered where you got to! Hope you are well? Gl at your ultrasound I hope there is some nice sized follices :)

Thanks scerena, I'm hoping for at least 2 good follicles since I had 2 mature and one possibly mature one last month with this dose of clomid. I can't wait to see what happens on CD 12. I have my ovidrel ordered and it should be here tomorrow.

My OH and I ordered a bed about 2 months ago from this place called room and board, and it's getting here tomorrow and I'm very excited! We got a custom fabric on it and it's beautiful! We've been waiting for it for so long and our bedroom has kinda been a mess because we didn't have the furniture we needed so I'm very much looking forward to getting our bedroom sorted out tomorrow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->