We Love Chart Stalking

Okay ladies, I need to vent. :cry:
When I went to bed tonight I felt odd and started to get anxious. I managed to calm down and drift off to sleep but a little while later OH rolled over and woke me up. He wanted to have sex. But I was s feelin anxious and didn't want to so I pretended I was asleep:blush:
I layed there for a little while and got more and more anxious and then checked the clock. OH asked what was up. So I told him I felt anxious. He asked why and I said I don't know maybe it's from the clomid. So I held his hand and that was nice. Then he chuckled and started to try to have sex with me again, and I said, I didn't want to. So he rolled over in a huff and said nevermind or something equally asshole like. Then I was pretty much like, what the F, you know I don't feel good and your trying to have sex with me?! Then he proceeded to turn it around on me. He was acting like he was trying to do me a favor! Sounds like to me, he was trying to do himself a favor!
What REALLY pissed me off is that he said that I'm the one that took the pill that made me feel this way, like I took it because I was hoping to be anxious, what a prick.
I feel like clomid snuck up and punched me in the face and then my OH kicked me while I was down. Ugh, I hope I can sleep tonight. 3 more days till I leave for San Fran.
I wish OH was more understanding and supportive.
TTC feels really hard tonight :cry:

Hotpink - BFP?!??????? YAY!!!! Yeah, where is your chart?

Tallmom - Men can be super assholes sometimes...no matter what age, most of them are selfish. Im sorry he made you feel even more like shit! Its good you are going on a little getaway! Enjoy it and dont think of him at all lol.

:( tallmom :hug:

Afm clomid symptoms are pissing me off. I feel like ripping my clothes from the bad hot flashes :(
I get hot an sweaty out of no where on an off all day

Tallmom- thanks yes I got my crosshairs today :dance: 3dpo :) my temps seem a little low still tho or am I worrying?
I am so sorry hun that oh made you feel like that men can be such arse h*les at times right! I hope you manage to have a chat about it today and you feel better :hugs:

Sharn- I was exactly the same this cycle :haha: still getting the odd one, I usually feel cold! Hope they go soon for you! Have you take all your pills etc?

Pink- a :bfp: WOW congrats! Can we see the pic please its exciting!

Hey :)
I finished my last pill 2 days ago :wohoo:

Thanks ladies for all the support. I'm really tired today, had anxiety all night. I'm not going to take the rest of my pills, I only have two left but I'm really afraid there going to make the anxiety worse and I have to get on a plane on Friday! :wacko: ugh, sometimes I wish I wasn't so sensitive! If I recover well and feel back to normal in a couple days I might be able to give clomid another try next cycle.

Sharn- I'm having hot flashes too, fx you O on time:)

Scerena- I think as long as your temps keep climbing and stay over the coverline your doing good:)

Pink- awe :( sorry for the bfn :hugs:

So ladies do you think I should grin and bare it and take the last two pills. OH was very appologetic this morning and I feel much better now. He said that maybe I shouldn't let the fear of what if keep me from following through. He hadn't realized I already took 3 days worth.

Tallmom you only have two more days so take them. lets all see you have a shorter but end with a BFP this cycle hun.

Sharn, I got my crosshairs today as well!! And check out my temp today! I think it's the highest it's ever been! :D

Or at least the highest it's ever been that quickly!

Pink- thanks:hugs: I grew some balls and took #4 today! :haha: I'm nervous but optimistic that things will be better, or I'll deal with the side effects better.

Mammag- your chart looks excellent so far!!! :happydance: fx!!

It's all gonna be worth it TallMom :D Everytime you feel like you might kill someone for no reason, just picture yourself O'ing on like CD20!!

thanks Ladies! :hugs: your all being so great and supportive!
I can "feel" my ovaries today, they're getting twingey. Hope thats a good sign!

Mammag- I hope I O when I get back! Oing on CD 24 or 25 would be perfect!!!
I'll be chart stalking you from San Fran!

scerena- I'll be chart stalking you too ;)

Mammag- We both got our crosshairs today! Makes us both 3dpo :dance: We are in the tww together :happydance:

Sharn- :dust: cant wait for you to get your bfp :)

Tallmom- I looked back through my charts and my temps are like that after o for a few days :phew: so I am not worrying anymore :)
I would personally finish taking them but the decision has to be yours and wether on not you are ready to continue...
Just saw you new post yay for taking the pills :)

Pink- How are you? Have you tested again???

Mammag- We both got our crosshairs today! Makes us both 3dpo :dance: We are in the tww together :happydance:

Sharn- :dust: cant wait for you to get your bfp :)

Tallmom- I looked back through my charts and my temps are like that after o for a few days :phew: so I am not worrying anymore :)
I would personally finish taking them but the decision has to be yours and wether on not you are ready to continue...
Just saw you new post yay for taking the pills :)

Pink- How are you? Have you tested again???

Lol, Scerena is what I meant! I don't know why I said Sharn!!! :hugs: Sorry sharn :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->