We Love Chart Stalking

Tallmom- hopefully next month you will ovulate properly I agree maybe the travel messed up your cycle :hugs:

Ash- I literally go in for my scan when my next af comes and they teach me there and then to inject- I am nervous but I will do whatever it takes, I hear it gets a bit sore injecting everyday but I don't mind if it brings me my baby I will do anything :)
Yes I think I will do mine myself too as I recon oh will be the same :haha:
I would have been doing them now but can't because of my hols :cry: but I will be joining you next cycle we can be injectable buddies :)
Lovely dress as well hun you will look beautiful :)

Yay for injectable buddies! Do you know when you're due to get AF? I'm due on the 19th...Do you know how many days the injectables go for? I've only done clomid up to this point so I'm not sure about injectables and how they work at all.

Ash - Which dress is it on that page? Im excited for you!!! Cant wait to see the dresses!

Tallmom - I hope you O soon.....or at least have a shorter cycle this time if its not a BFP!

Sharn - Did you test again? Your chart looks good!

Ash - Thats really pretty!!! I can totally see you in it!!! Very elegant!

Um not sure, apparently it depends on how quick your folliles grow I think, I have info on it from the fs but havent read the paper yet...
I wont have af until anytime in June probs as I am on a natural cycle so could be a long wait :/ you will have probably done your cycle by then :)

Stinas - yeah I love the dress because it's elegant and romantic and I want my wedding to be romantic!

Scerena - I guess I'll find out soon enough :) I have very regular periods so yeah I'll be starting injectables around the 23rd of this month if it works like clomid if my period shows up!

Well girls, I tested this morning 11dpiui and it's negative. This was my 3rd IUI with clomid where I've had 3 follicles. I'm pretty much going to have a consult with my doctor in the next few days once we know for sure it's negative (its still a little early but there's not even a hint of a line) and ask him is we can just skip the injectables round of IUI. I'm just not sure what that's going to change for us. I mean, we have always had about 3 follicles and my OH's sperm count has always been great. This time it was 97.5 million post wash! I don't understand so I would rather just get on with IVF ....

Ash- Sorry no hint of a line as of yet, my fx'd that you will get a line over the next few days :hugs: If you have always had nice follicles and a sa yes I would inquire as to why injectables will be any different too... Will you be able to start ivf right away or is there a wait??

AFM- Nothing new to report ladies as still havent tracked my cycle very pleased of myself :)
Went clothes shopping for our holiday today and I loved that :happydance: poor oh's bank balance though! He really does spoil me rotten :)

If we decide to go forward next cycle with IVF ... we will be starting that asap, there is no wait as long as my insurance company approves it ... scary!

Oh right so you can be starting ivf in a matter of days??? well hopefully not hopefully you will have a bfp :)

Yeah hopefully not but if I decide and the doctor decides and the insurance company decides that's what's best then yes we'll be starting that within a week or so...

omg so exciting :dance: gl sending pleanty of :dust: your way for your bfp this cycle :)

Hi ladies, been away for 2 days. af came today yucky painful clots :(

Sharnw - sorry AF came .... I'm in your boat though.

AFM - I'm 12dpiui, took another test this morning and nothing ... BFN ... again ... am I shocked? Not really! Oh well, I'm officially counting myself out and now just waiting for AF so I can either get this injectables stuff on the road or IVF ...

Sharn - Sorry AF came!

Ash - Hopefully he can move you on to IVF!

I called the nurse and she said that he probably won't have a problem moving on to IVF because when someone as young as I am doesn't have success within the first 3 IUI's it's usually not effective to try another, even if you change the meds, so she said she was going to e-mail copperman and see what he says and then get the process started with getting my insurance to approve the IVF and what not ...

Ash yes exactly, its just a no surprise isnt it getting bfns :(

I dont think i will be taking my clomid this cycle. Dh will be away for work in another state roster- week on, week off and his week on is.... ((oh what a surprise)) the days I am most fertile! sux big time. So i am wtt this cycle bbllllaaaahhhhh

:dust::dust::dust:

That sux sharn I'm sorry :hugs:
Ash, that is so awesome, IVF is such a huge step in the TTC process!! Maybe you will get twins!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->