We Love Chart Stalking

sharn - I think the IUI is a good idea!!! Makes it easy since he is gone when you O.

Stinas - I keep telling DF that his son will come around but that he does need a grow up a little more before he can come around. All I can do is support DF in whatever he chooses and be here for him when he's upset ... I know it will all get sorted out!

Mammag- yay for the positive opk!!! :happdance: nice right on time ovulation lets hope two eggs pop and you end up with twins :)

Ash- sorry oh's son has decided that I am sure he will come round eventually :hugs: you are doing the right thing in supporting oh with his decision so he has you for support, my oh's ex won't let us see his little boy we only see his little girl, it's dramas right?!
Yay for the injectables :) such a shame I cannot start with you this cycle :/ at least you can give me tips etc when I do the next cycle :dust:

Hi everyone! :hi:

Yup i've been MIA, stupid clomid isn't working for me... yet.

Ash- Sorry that AF came (for real this time) :haha: I hope that IVF will do it for you!
Sorry to hear about your DF's son, that sounds really hard. 14 is such a hard age too, but I think if your DF is there for his son when he comes around, that will be enough to start getting things back on the right track.

Mammag- That's an awesome temp rise!! I'll definitely be chart stalking you!

Scerena- I think you've already left for your trip but have a great time!!!

Stinas and Sharn- HI!! :)

Sharn- good luck with iui, I hope that it will work for you first try!! FX!

Tallmom - Hopefully you just need a little more?....or just time for it to go through your system?

So, for the past two days I've had some brown discharge (sorry for the tmi) And today I've had some brown clots. No other symptoms of O, or AF to speak of. Do you think I could be having AF and this is an anovulatory cycle? I kinda feel like i'm in uncharted territory seeing as though this is my first cycle on clomid. :shrug:

Tallmom - you might be. I have seen some people on here have an anovulatory cycle first time on clomid. Its probably just trying to regulate you.

Ya, I wish it would get a little heavier if it is AF so I can be sure that i'm starting a new cycle. Maybe I should call my doc?

I called the doc and he said that they are going to hold off on giving me clomid until it AF gets heavier. It's still just brown. I saw a little pink but not enough to be sure this is actually AF. Ahhhhh! Why can't I just be normal!
Hopefully AF is really here so I can start a new cycle. They want to up my dose to 100mg of clomid. And of course i'm nervous about the side effects. Just as long as it works! I'm going to ask if they can do an ultrasound around the time when I should be Oing to see if my follicles are even growing. Then maybe they can give me a trigger shot or something? Or do they only do that with IUI?

Stinas- how much longer till you dh has the procedure?

If the 50mg didnt bother you, you should be ok with the 100....maybe a hot flash or two? Dont get scared on us now....your on the train....RIDE IT lol I have no clue about the shots...Ash might know.

He goes in tuesday for a certain kind of ultrasound where it will tell us if and where there is a blockage. That will help us determine what step we need to take next. Im praying its an easy blockage that can be fixed. Its rare that its an easy fix, but doc said his history and bloodwork leads to a blockage. Just praying its not a super rare thing that he does not make sperm at all...then we have a problem. It could also be an enlarged vein that he has, which can also be fixed. If all goes well...I will be able to TTC the normal way!! Im praying for a miracle here! lol
One step at a time at this point.

I had almost 0 side effects on 100mg, while 50mg made me want to claw my eyes out!!! :D

And I have NO cramps today!! I know it's earlly, but I've been at this a long time, and when I'm not pregnant I start getting cramps almost immediately after O, but always by 4 dpo (today) and I have NONE!! Makes me excited!! :D

Hi ladies, :dust:

Tallmom I hope you get answers :dust:

AFM I got my cd10 ultrasound done today and I have a lovely follicle! :yay: FS said bd for the next 3-4 days. If I havent O'd by tuesday (thats when dh goes back to work ((for 1 week))
I need to go in for another ultrasound and get IUI, EEEEK lol

Stinas- I've got my fx for you and your dh. I hope the ultrasound turns up nothing too complicated! :hugs:

mammag- you chart looks awesome! Love that little dip and that big rise!

Sharn- congrats on your lovely follicle!! :) Get :sex: But it sounds like you've got a great back up plan for when your dh goes back to work! FX!

AFM- AF did come for me :happydance: Although I didn't O, at least my cycle was only 37 days!!! I get to have a clomid free holiday weekend then on Monday I start day 1 of 100mg of clomid. AND, they want me to go in for an ultrasound on June 7th to check how my follicles are doing. I feel really good about this cycle! Now I just have to make sure OH and I are :sex: a lot :)

i'm late to the party (only just joined the forums)

but i love chart stalking! my charts in my siggy!

mammag - FX!

Sharn - YAY!!!!

Tallmom - Thank you!!! YAY for a short cycle!!!!!! I think it could have been a cleaning cycle....get all the old gunk out lol FX for this cycle!

isittoolate - Welcome!!!

Hi ladies :dust: :flower:

afm i got ++opk cd12, dh goes back tomorrow afternoon, and I was supposed to get a scan tomorrow if I didnt get a + over the weekend.. Then schedule IUI tomorrow or tuesday.. But I think no need as we can still catch our egg :sex: today and tomorrow morning??...

Sharn - YAY!!! Perfect timing!!! ummm...I would call and ask...maybe they still want to do the scan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->