We Love Chart Stalking

And Scerena, sorry AF got you too hun :hugs:
I don't want another AF for 10 months!!! I'm absolutely determined to get pregnant this month, after my last two chemicals I KNOW I can get pregnant, and I'm gonna try so so very hard.

Ash- that's brilliant news :dance: I hope the whole Ivf journey goes smoothly and you only need one go :hugs:

Sharn- oh no that sucks that your fertile time is oh's week off :( you never know maybe you will o early/late and catch the egg still :)

Mammag- :hi: yes I am cd9 today, not sure what cd my af will show as this is a natural cycle blah... But hopefully in June... I would have been on injectables already but I have my hols in a few days :happdance:
Yes you know you CAN get pregnant and this boost of 100mg clomid should hopefully be just what you need! My fx'd tightly for you this cycle! Would be great for you not to get af for another 10 months :) when is your follicle scan???

Well not that you're all surprised or anything but I tested this morning and it was BFN again so I won't be testing anymore. Just waiting for AF to show on Saturday and then onto whatever is next. I haven't heard from copperman or the nurse yet so I'm still waiting on that but I should here if not by today then tomorrow. If the IVF paperwork isn't approved then I will be doing an IUI Injectables cycle just because I don't want to miss a cycle so I might as well try it if the IVF show isn't on the road yet. Does anyone know when they start you on the meds for IUI with injectables?

Ash- Sorry AF got you :( Hopefully you will be able to move on to IVF and that will do the trick!

Sharn- Sorry AF got you too :( Maybe your O will be off so you can try when your DH gets back.

Scerena- Did you do 100mg of clomid this time? How'd it go?

AFM - FF is thinking I might have O'd, but i'm pretty certain that I didn't. My chart is wacky because of my trip. But I should be getting accurate temp readings by now. :shrug:
Maybe I'll O this weekend... new moon...

Tallmom - I haven't gotten AF yet but I'm supposed to get it within the next few days.

Ash- Hopefully af is a no show :hugs: Sounds like a pplan you have there!

Tallmom- I done 50 mg last cycle (done 100mg in the past) and I am having a natural cycle this time round onto injectables in June, hopefully you have ovulated??? fx'd :)

Follicle scan is in 12 hours :D Lol. SO freaking nervous.

Good luck Mammag cant wait to hear how it goes :dust: :dust: :it's:

Good luck with your follicle scan!!! :)

I tested this morning with a FRER just in case and it was negative so I'm expecting AF to show tomorrow. I hope she does so I can get this show on the road. Pretty much I'm not doing IVF this cycle, I confirmed it with my doctors office only because we have to do a lot of preliminary bloodwork and stuff before the insurance company will approve it and it takes longer than a few days. So ... off I go to injectables. Like I said before, at least we're doing something and not just sitting around so we're going to do the injectables iui plus get all of the stuff we need to get done so we can move on to IVF if this IUI doesn't work ....

TWO!! Count EM!! T-W-O!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mature follicles. One is 18mm the other is 23mm!!! And my lining is a very healthy 12mm thick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Freaking ecstatic right now.

I'm totally like quadruple posting right now. Lol.

Mammag - Great news!!!!!!!

Ash - Sorry about the BFN.....maybe the injectables will do the trick. At least your doing something instead of just waiting around for apts! lol Think of the bright side.

mammag great news!!

ash gl with your iui this cycle!

afm, dh and I decided to do iui, due to him working away on my fertile days and O day.

Just a matter of making an appointment to get his sperm taken and freeze them.. Im just worried that my work will get in the road of getting my iui appointment

mammag - great news about the two follicles. They are great size too! Good luck!

Stinas - yea I'm trying to look on the bright side and I am definitely happy that we're not just waiting around doing nothing.

Oh and I did end up getting the confirmation that we won't be doing IVF, the nurse called me around 1 o'clock. So, injectables IUI and then while all of this is going on this month OH and I will be going in to get all of our pre IVF testing done just in case we have to end up doing IVF next month.

Mammag- That is great news :dance: you should o any day so get busy :haha: so glad the clomid has worked for you :happydance:

Ash- sounds like you have a great plan ahead of you :) has you tested again or did af arrive??

I will pop back on tomorrow ladies and then I wont be on for 2 weeks, so I guess there will be alot of posts on here when I am back so please update in my journal if any of you get your bfp or any good/nice/important updates :hugs: will make it easier for me to catch up when I am back :)

Scerena - yes AF showed this morning right on schedule. I had the most painful cramps in my life but she did arrive so I'm happy about that. I start my meds on CD 3, I just have to call the company tomorrow and get them overnighted to me so that I have them by Monday. The nurse said that if I don't get them until Tuesday that it's okay because with injectables they can increase and decrease the dose to get the results they want. :) I'm looking forward to trying this out and see if we get success.

On another note, just to vent really quick. So not all of you know but Stinas knows about this but my OH's son isn't talking to his father or seeing him right now and tonight I'm pretty sure my OH decided that he's going to leave it alone for a while because he's done everything he can do to try and have a relationship with his son but his son is pretty much refusing to cooperate at all. It's sad but his son is 14 and you can't really force someone to get in the car to come see their parent so ... very sad but I'm here with OH supporting whatever decision he makes about the situation.

Cd14!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• CD14.jpg
    CD14.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 3
mammag - bd away!!!!!!

Ash - It saddens me every time I read it! I believe the more you push the more they pull away. He will see how much his father loves him once he grows up a bit. I can only imagine how hurt df feels. Its good he has a wonderful support system(you).
PS>......I saw your post in the other thread....lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->