We Love Chart Stalking

You may have ovulated really early! A friend on another thread took provera to end a long cycle, and then started her first round of clomid, only to ovulate on CD7! She did not believe she had ovulated that early right up until AF arrived. And she went to get scans to check her follicles etc, only to be told no follicles were there (probably because she had ovulated already). So she is now on an upped dosage of clomid

So yes, you may have ovulated early!

Im really curious! I have a scan on Wednesday so that might clear things up. I don't have any of my usual after O symptoms though. But since I'm taking clomid I'm kinda in uncharted territory. I guess of my temps stay up than I'll assume I Od. Yup glad we DTD when we did! jic. :thumbup:

She was really upset to be told there were no follicles at the scan, and she even told the fs that she thought she felt some ovarian pain, the fs looked at that ovary and could not see any sign of a recently released egg.

If you wanted to ask her about it in more detail, join this thread -

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...ad-yelping-vaginas-club-closed-group-566.html

It is Rachel that this has just happened to

Hi ladies,

Im stessing big time (( I wish I would settle down)) :(

A lady on bnb said that I might have blocked tubes WTH

My FS didnt look into that?!

Should I ring my FS and ask for an HSG???

I dont want to sound mean towards her, But I wish this lady never said that :(

And cm this cycle is INCREASED
**TMI** (I dont even have to dig it out) :haha: :haha:

Hi Sharn, from the people I have spoken to about HSGs, it seems that doctors always try clomid before moving onto HSGs, I dont know why. You can always ask about it, but it is not something they do first of all. Plus I think they look at the reasons for how your tubes could be blocked, such as infections you have had in the past etc.

So you can always ask about it but no reason why yours should be blocked at all

I see, I see, I googled and yes like you said- Infections, That would be why they get blood tests in the 1st place from me for STI etc...

I wont worry for now then, It just scared the heck out of me when that subject got brought up for blocked tubes

I think I might start getting some acupuncture :)

Glad you are feeling better. Tube blockages are mostly from infections or scar tissue from old infections. Good luck with the acupuncture!

Sharnw - having blocked tubes is scary but it's nothing that can't usually be fixed. And if you're not going to a FS they won't do it, you have to be referred to a FS and they perform the procedure. Thats been my experience anyways. I wasn't even put on clomid until after I had tons of bloodwork, an MRI (because of my elevated prolactin), and an HSG ... then they FINALLY put me on clomid. Anyways, try to stay calm, you may have a blocked tube (that lady was right) but until you're seeing a FS I don't think they do the HSG. Best of luck to you!

AFM - I had my scan today .. this was about my 7th scan ... crazy!! Anyways, I'm ready to go. I have 2 follicles sizes 21mm, one of each ovary so I'm triggering tonight and going in Wednesday morning for the IUI. :) I really hope it works. Oh and I talked to copperman about my child (if I get pregnant) having CF since I came back positive for a carrier and my OH's bloodwork hasn't come back yet and he said that right now with the information we have and the chance of success on IUI we have about a 1 in 88 chance that our child with have CF ... it's crazy math but pretty much it's the chance we're going to even get pregnant which is 20% and then the chance my OH comes back positive for CF is 1 in 22 so ... he said we should go through with the procedure and if I get pregnant and my OH comes back positive for CF carrier we will do a CVS at 11 weeks (it's where they take a little bit of the placenta) and test it for CF and if the baby comes back positive then we have to decide wether to move forward or to terminate the pregnancy.

That would be the hardest decision of all but I think the chances of all of that happening is low .. it's 1 in 88 so ... FX'd!

Sharn- I'm glad your feeling better. I agree with Ash, usually blocked tubes can be a fairly easy fix. But on the other hand, even though blocked tubes could be your issue, it might not be too. I think if you are nervous about it, you should ask your doc. Can they do a scan to see if there are any blockages?

Ash- FX this is it for you! Those are nice big follicles! Try not to worry about CF right now, I know it's hard because it could happen but chances are it wont. I hope your DF comes back negative, like you need anymore stressors right?!

rmsh1- thanks for the link to the thread. :hugs:

My temp went back down today. I think my body was having a reaction to stopping the clomid. Those two high temps were two days after my last day of taking clomid. And I've been having hot flashes like crazy!! Whew! I really hope I O soon, It would be great to have a regular cycle in which I actually O!

I got the call from the nurse and OH is negative for CF so no worries there :) I'm so happy I can be carefree during this TWW. Getting that news really made my day! Yipeeeeee!

(My idea yesterday) I was going to call my FS at the end of my cycle if af arrives and ask if he can make an appointment to check my tubes.

(Today) I am not going to worry) Last night I took some deep breaths told myself not to worry so much...

The fertility scientist froze my DH sperm 2 weeks ago for back up to do IUI when DH is away for work.

My FS put me on clomid straight away on our first visit (2 months ago). I had bloods and an ultrasound done a couple month prior that from my doctor.

I have 3 more cycles worth of prescriptions left to take clomid 50mg..

Im going to stick with acupuncture as for now

Sharn - Glad you're feeling calmer today. :) Just wanted to share my experience. My dr (obgyn, I never went to an FS) wouldn't even consider giving me Clomid until I had my HSG, she said there's no point giving something to stimulate eggs if there's no way for the eggs to get where they need to be! But, like others have said, there's no need to think you have blocked tubes unless you have reason to suspect it. With that said though, there is a high rate of BFPs after HSGs because even if your tubes aren't fully blocked, it can flush out any residue and clear the path. :) I wouldn't worry though, you haven't been on Clomid too long, if you do a bunch more cycles with still no success though it may be worth bringing it up with your FS. Hope that helps! :hugs:

Sharn - I dk why that person would tell you that because there is pretty much no way to know if your tubes are blocked unless they do an hsg. There is no indication and if this person thought that from charting, they need to go back to the basics lol
I had an HSG done in feb(which sucked big time)....my OBGYN sent me to get it done same time she had my bloods drawn. She did not put me on clomid before all of this and actually had DH SA before she said she was going to put me on clomid or look further into what could be wrong. It ended up that I had clear tubes and it was DH sperm....as you already probably know.
Since you are already at a FS I would ask if this cycle does not work out. Its an in and out thing, cant hurt to do it. Like Lisa said...if your not clogged up, it will wash out all the gunk in there...it will be like new tubes! If they are blocked, the HSG could help unclog them( it did for my mom) or they can pretty much fix it fairly easy...a lot easier than fixing other things. So just ask...its not a biggie. Dont let what that person said bother you...they have no clue. Apparently some people think they are doctors lol

Sharn - I dk why that person would tell you that because there is pretty much no way to know if your tubes are blocked unless they do an hsg. There is no indication and if this person thought that from charting, they need to go back to the basics lol
I had an HSG done in feb(which sucked big time)....my OBGYN sent me to get it done same time she had my bloods drawn. She did not put me on clomid before all of this and actually had DH SA before she said she was going to put me on clomid or look further into what could be wrong. It ended up that I had clear tubes and it was DH sperm....as you already probably know.
Since you are already at a FS I would ask if this cycle does not work out. Its an in and out thing, cant hurt to do it. Like Lisa said...if your not clogged up, it will wash out all the gunk in there...it will be like new tubes! If they are blocked, the HSG could help unclog them( it did for my mom) or they can pretty much fix it fairly easy...a lot easier than fixing other things. So just ask...its not a biggie. Dont let what that person said bother you...they have no clue. Apparently some people think they are doctors lol

Thanks Stinas :flower:
You are right, no harm asking :) It will be interesting to find out too

Sorry ladies, I don't think that I told you all.. But, I'm not temping this cycle.. I wanted a break :)

:hi: ladies IM BACK :happydance:

My holiday was amazing!
Clear blue seas, white sands what more could a ladies ask for :thumbup:

Me and oh had such a lovely time we was able to eat and drink as much as we like- the 9 hour flight was the only downfall, but we are back safe and sound :)

The rest has done me so good! Been so relaxed!
Cant wait to start my injections when the :witch: shows!

Hope everyone is well?? Have not had a chance to read through as far to much to catch up on with all the threads :dohh:

Here are a couple of pictures we had done at the photo shoot, just thought I would share them with you if any of you are interested...

Attachments

• Scan0008.jpg
    Scan0008.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Scan0006.jpg
    Scan0006.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 8
  • Scan0003.jpg
    Scan0003.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 7
Hi scerena! Welcome back!! Sounds like you guys ha a great time, it's amazing how going to a warm sunny place can relax you and make your mind and body feel so much better.
Its like recharging ;)

Nice pics too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->