We Love Chart Stalking

scerena - Welcome back!!! You guys look great in those pics!!! Looks like you had an amazing time!!!

Thanks Tallmom :) exactly so great to be recharged I am so relaxe I can't wait for a new cycle :) I'm cd29 that's all I know, not sure of I ovulated or not or if I did when, do you think I should take a temp in a few days do you think???
How's the clomid going???

Stinas- thanks hun, how has things been going with you and your oh???

Scerena- Welcome back! How exciting about your holiday :)

I tested bfn today... I think im not going to take clomid any more at this rate, the feeling of not conceiving (again) is making me so angry..

Im going to call the chinese therapy place today and ask if i can get weekly acupuncture and try their chinese herbs... Something different..

scerena - Glad you had a great time!!! Things are moving along with DH and I. It ended up being a blockage/cyst in his prostate...something he was probably born with, nothing to worry about, which is a relief. Tom I go to the fertility center and hopefully I will be able to schedule DH biopsy where they will freeze whatever sperm they find and hopefully quickly move on to IVF/ICSI. Thats that so far lol

Sharn - Sorry about the BFN! It sucks big time I know. I heard good things about the chinese herbs & acupuncture. It wouldnt hurt to try!

Stinas,, I wish it was all our turn now :sad2:

Us charting girls have come so far :dust:

Sharn - oh god me too! Im sooooo tired and the real stuff has only just begun for me. At the end of the day I do believe there was a reason why we all have to go through all this and I know this will make us the best mothers we can be. The journey sucks, but at the end of the road it will all be worth it!

Stinas- so glad things are moving forward for u both I hope things continue to be good for you :dust: so happy things can be sorted out now :hugs:

Sharn- I completely understand what you are saying :hugs: hopefully acu will help you along hun, I got so frustrated with clomid too!

Scerena- I guess you could take your temp, but I wouldn't read too much into it, because it's hard to get a clear picture without the whole chart. :shrug:

I actually had a scan today to check on my follicles. And I only had one follicle on my left side 18mm x 20mm, so pretty good size I guess. He said I should ovulate by the end of the weekend, and if I haven't to call and then they'll give me a trigger shot. I wish my body wasn't being so stubborn.

I too am getting frustrated and sad at this long TTC journey. FX I O soon! ;)

Tallmom- Thanks, I just thought I could see wether I have a pre- o temp or a post- o temp, but I know what you mean it wont really tell me much... I am stuck as to know whats hapening with my body :/
You should def o soon with that follie :) that one is ready! If it doesnt at least they are going to trigger but it should happen on its own as mine was 17mm I think last cycle and a few days later i ovulated...
so sorry to hear that you are feeling down :huga: Its a hard journey to be on :hugs: You will have a baby soo and lets hope its this cycle with that nice big follicle :hugs:

I had a 30 day NATURAL CYCLE :happydance:

CD1 for me today :dance:

I have my scan on monday and see the nurse to be shown how to do injections etc and get my prescription :happydance: Now I am excited!!!!!

I had a 30 day NATURAL CYCLE :happydance:

CD1 for me today :dance:

I have my scan on monday and see the nurse to be shown how to do injections etc and get my prescription :happydance: Now I am excited!!!!!

Very exciting! It's nice not having to wait forever huh?!
I wish I had done this clomid thing earlier. Still no O for me, OPKs are still quite light, maybe this weekend? Hopefully!

Here it is!! :happydance: woohoo!!

https://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g339/tallaud/photo-2.jpg

Yay Tallmom!! Go an baby your little bean! :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Confident Im 13 dpo today, I think af will be here tomorrow :sad2:

Tallmom - Whoo hooooo!!!!!!!!! BD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE NEED to see a BFP from you ASAP!!!

Sharn - Did you test?

Tallmom- :happdance: :happdance: I knew you would ovulate :) get to bed you :haha:

Sharn- hopefully af stays away hun :hugs:

Afm- not much goin on here, cd3 and have my scan tomorrow morning and get all my info and hopefully get started with the injections... Ladies I am crapping myself about it :haha: I haven't shut up about it and been so excited but now I have to actually inject myself I am worrying so much reality is starting to kick in :/ I really am hoping that I can do it I'm scared I won't be able to my nerves are taking over me :cry:

Ash- where are you??? Need some advice on these injections and how did/is your cycle going???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->