We Love Chart Stalking

Stinas- sorry you DH chickened out for a bit. I think your right, he got scared about the proceedure. I'm glad you are going ahead with the IVF:) we will be here for you every step of the way if you need us :hugs:

Ash- I'm glad you and your OH worked things out. It's all we can do to keep ourselves positive but then we gave to be cheerleaders to our OHs too! :haha:
But I'm glad your not stressing this TWW :hugs:

AFM- my temp went way up this morn! :happydance:
Hope it stays up. I'm quite releaved!

Tallmom- :happydance: so glad your temp went way up :happydance: I hope that your tww goes quickly for you :hugs:

Stinas- you guys have a lot going on, things will be fine once everything is sorted out :hugs: :hugs:

Ash- good for staying off google!!! Hows the pain???

Scerena - the pain is not as often but sometimes it's there. I'm almost thinking that it's a small cyst but they didn't see any cysts on the ultrasounds they did so who knows! I guess I'll find out in the beginning of my next cycle.

Ash- I Am glad the pain is easing, I hope there is no cyst hun :hugs:

Sharn- thanks! :) I'm keeping my fx! Where are you in your cycle?

I got my crosshairs today! :happydance:

Tallmom- Im cd3 today, I thought it over and Im still going to take the clomid

Sharn- I'm glad you're still going to take the clomid. Ya never know this could be the cycle!

It's weird, I don't have my usually after O symptoms. Usually my BBs start to get sore immediately after O, and this time my nipples are just a little sensitive. :shrug:

Tallmom2b- Hope thats a good sign for you! :dust:

AFM wow im amazed af only lasted for 2 days with the normal flow, Im just lightly spotting now, thats a relief! I usually bleed medium until cd5!

Sharn- I'm glad AF wasn't too bad this time. How is clomid treating you so far?

AFM- Absolutely NO symptoms! Just nice high temps so far. It's weird not having sore bbs, I usually do. :shrug: Hopefully that IS a good sign!

How is everyone doing?

I got my blood results today - abnormal prolactin levels. Not sure of the figure, I have to speak to an actual doctor on Monday (only spoke with a nurse today). So FX it sorts my irregular cycles out

rmsh1 - I have elevated prolactin .. or had actually and they put me on dostinex which regulates my prolactin and I get my periods like clockwork now. I didn't have any symptoms of elevated prolactin except for irregular periods and like I said now they're all sorted out. It's really a very simple fix. Thank god! Best of luck to you!

rmsh1 - I have elevated prolactin .. or had actually and they put me on dostinex which regulates my prolactin and I get my periods like clockwork now. I didn't have any symptoms of elevated prolactin except for irregular periods and like I said now they're all sorted out. It's really a very simple fix. Thank god! Best of luck to you!

I follow your journal Ash, and I was sure I had read in there something on prolactin, so am glad you have replied. I have mixed feelings about it. What were your cycles like before medication? Did you have any discharge?

So I had really long cycles and then an anovulatory to top it all off, so I hope medication can really sort out

Thanks for replying

ash- what dpo are you now???

tallmom- yay for the high temps and no symptoms :) new things could hopefully mean good things :)

sharn- Hows the clomid going???

rmsh1- sorry I have no idea about that, but I hope eveything works out ok and you have regular af's soon :)

afm- nothing new to report as of yet, I have a scan on tues to see how things are progressing, if not progressing too good they will have me do injections everyday, if things are progressing then I will be doing injections every other day like I am at the moment...

Scerena- how are you feeling? Hope you aren't having too many side effects.

Rmsh1- sounds like it may be an easy fix! Fx! You'll be having regular cycles in no time.

Tallmom- really good thanks no side effects :) only a nice juicy spot the past two mornings :( thats it really... Been lucky so far, maybe if they up the dose I might get some??? :shrugg:

How are you feeling what dpo are you???

Glad to see the ball is rolling for you all!!

Tallmom - I have a good feeling about this cycle for you! FX!

Scerena - I don't have my computer with me and that's where all of my cycle info is but I'm pretty sure I'm either 9 or 10 dpiui so ... I can technically start testing today but I'm just going to wait until I get back to NYC and keep NJ fun and relaxing :)

rmsh - Any questions you have about the prolactin just ask me. I'm more than willing to answer anything I can for you. As far as symptoms for me ... I had none except for the fact that I would have about 3 or 4 months a year where my period would be late but since I've been on the meds that's been completely fixed and I have very normal 31 days cycles. Oh and you asked about discharge. I did have some but not a lot ... and I almost NEVER get EWCM. I only got EWCM when I was on clomid so ... I'm not sure that prolactin has anything to do with CM because even though my levels are fixed I still don't get the different phases of CM but you never know, it might help you!

Ash- great attitude relaxing :) hoping you get a nice bfp when you get home :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->