We Love Chart Stalking

Have a lovely holiday and both enjoy your relaxation before your Ivf :)

I'm the same hun a very Forgetful lady :haha:

Well the :witch: is here in full swing... I am absolutely GUTTED, actually gutted doesn't even explain it! I had a :cry: on oh... Now I've pulled myself together. Phone up the clinic tomorrow to get a scan then onto another round of injectables if that pain was not a cyst hoping I don't have to sit out a cycle.

scerena - I hope everything goes well for you, this cycle :dust::dust:

stinas- Have a lovely holiday x

Afm i have af pains on and off for the past 5-6 days
Im going camping on Wednesday for 4 days and I am contimplating on taking a pack of pads just in case :(

Scerena- sorry AF got you:hugs: fx for your next cycle!

Stinas- have a great holiday and good luck with IVF:)

Sharn- I've heard a lot of people say that they felt that way when they first got pregnant. Hope you've got a sticky bean!

AFM- I think I may have Od, hope my temp keeps going up!

Sharn- hope like Tallmom said its just the feeling of af we have everything crossed you have a sticky bean :hugs:

Tallmom- thanks have my scan on a minute hoping no cysts so I can start next cycle...
Hope your temp rises and rises :)

So temp went down again:( my ovaries have been ouchy for the past couple days. :shrug:
Im planning on calling my doc today and hopefully I can go in for a scan. OPKs have been very light too. I'm bummed my body is being so stubborn!! :cry:

Well looks like another NATURAL cycle :cry: just been for my scan and I have a nice big 4+cm cyst on my right ovary!
So p*ssed off right now :(

Tallmom- yes I would try an get a scan hun :hugs:

scerena- Awe bummer!! So sorry:( I guess thats your body telling you it needs a little break. Who knows, maybe a natural cycle will be the one! :hugs:

AFM- I just wasn't being patient, this explains why my ovaries are so ouchy! :happydance:
And I'm psyched because I read once that a woman is extra fertile when the moon is in the same phase as when she was born, which is the case for me this time!!!https://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g339/tallaud/photo-3.jpg

My OH wouldn't DTD last night, I am so frustrated with him. He just seems half ass about it. I don't think I've Od yet either. I hope he will DTD today. Ugh, men.

Damn men :dohh: I hope you get to DTD tonight incase you o :)

I talked to him this morning after he woke up, and he said he would dtd tonight :happydance:
Hope I O soon!

Oh, I hope so! :winkwink:
My temps are creaping up. :shrug: I'm going to try to :sex: at least everyother day until I get a significant temp rise. If I don't by Monday, I'm calling my doc. Because I'm worried either my progesterone is low or my body can't release the egg. My ovaries have been sore so maybe I have cysts?

Where is everyone?
Sharn- how are you feeling?
Stinas- how is IVF going?
Ash- I hope everything is okay.

Tallmom2b- Yay I hope you've caught your egg :happydance:
Im ok, I went camping for 3 days, and relaxed, my af pains are slowly going away.

Scerena- I hope this is your cycle xx

Hi Ladies!!!!!
Just got back from Bahamas yesterday. We had an amazing time!! Went wayyyy too fast as it always does. Back to reality now. Yay. Very depressing being back...I feel like my tan is already melting away. We got back yesterday afternoon and it was rainy and 60 degrees. Can you say BRRRR! Now that was a smack in the face welcome home! lol

I go to the IVF doc wed morn for bloodwork and im pretty sure I am picking up my meds as well. So I might be starting my stims wed or thurs Im guessing. Yay for getting started, but still a bit freaked out. I take my last BCP tom night.
Im excited to get this show on the road, but im just praying its not a bumpy one. Its been bumpy enough already, I just want to catch a break already. Its been a pretty shitty year, just hoping and praying it ends on a great note.

Tallmom - your chart is looking good...I really hope this is it for you!!

Sharn - Glad you got to relax!!!

Scerena - Maybe this natural cycle is it? Sorry you got a cyst...that must suck! When I got checked out at the IVF place she said I had a tiny one about to fall off soon...I dk what that meant, but its interesting that you really cant tell until they check you out in there. weird.

rmsh1 - Is that a BFP I see?!? Yay!

Hope all you ladies are doing well!

Stinas- That is very good you had a great time at the bahamas! Omg I wish I could go there lol.
GL for your IVF xxx

Yes a BFP for me too! We caught the egg on only my 4th ovulation this year :)

Good luck with IVF Stinas

Sharn - Thanks! You should go!!! We love it there! We go every year. Its overly expensive where we stay, but worth it at the end of the day lol

rmsh1 - Thats wonderful news!!! CONGRATS!!

Stinas- thanks Hun miracles happen so I guess I'm not out :hugs: glad you had a lovely holiday :) can't wait for you to get started this week with your meds :hugs: sending tons of baby :dust: your way :hugs:

Sharn- thanks how are you doing? :hugs:

Tallmom- ovulation confirmed yet???

Rmsh1- congrats :wohoo: have a h&h 9 months :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->