We Love Chart Stalking

First needle night went good! Everyone was right...drawing blood hurts more! I think mixing the stuff was harder than actually inserting the needle. Hopefully all this stuff goes by fast.

Ohhhh Stinas, I really admire you girls for being able to inject yourselves. Ouchy!

GL Tallmom!

Stinas- yay I knew you could do it, you will be a pro in no time!! I also agree the mixing takes more getting use to than the actual injection! What are you using?

rmsh1 - Its not that bad actually, shockingly. Drawing blood hurts more.

scerena - Right now im doing Gonal F....but the one you draw up, not the pen. Originally I was supposed to use the pen, but thankfully my IVF doc had them and just gave me the vials. Since we are paying for this entire process out of pocket, she is trying to find ways for us to save.

stinas- that's great that your doc is helping to save $! GL!
I haven't checked to see if my insurance would cover IUI or IVF...

Stinas- very nice of yur doc :) I draw up my meds too, I prefer it :) I am so glad that you got on fine with it, sending plenty of baby :dust: your way :)

Tallmom- When are you going to test? your tww is pratically over :)

Thanks ladies!

I am actually very happy with the fertility center we chose. I have to see an endochronologist(sp?) for a thyroid issue I apparently have now, its normal, but not normal for people who want to get pregnant, so I take synthroid daily. Anyways, the IVF doc sent me to him and they actually keep in contact with my information and stats. I was kind of shocked. Its nice to see that they work together. The urologist we had said he works with them, but was very dis organized. Considering how much money we are spending in there, its nice to get the treatment we are entitled to. Usually they dont give a shit, no matter what.

That is very true1 So glad you are getting all you need and they all communicate together :) I have every faith for you this cycle :)

Thank you scerena! We need all the prayers we can get!!!

Stinas- that's great you have a good Doc. that is proactive!
I don't think it will be long before you get your bfp!

AFM- probably will wait another week to test...maybe :winkwink:

It's quite. Hope all is well with everyone. :)

I've had a crap day, started out with a :bfn: then I realized I double booked this coming Saturday so had to tell my friend I might have to flake out on our plans (she wasn't very understanding) then the neighbors dog broke into our chicken fence, killed one chicken and injured another. Then I called my bro and found out he decided not to help my parents buy a house. I seriously hate this day, I think I'm going to bed so it can be over! The only good thing about today was this awesome lemon poppy seed muffin I ate and my new sewing machine came in the mail.
I hope you wonderful ladies had a much better day than me. :winkwink:

Tallmom - Sorry you had a shitty day today. I kind of think you are more like 8-9dpo. Your not out until that wicked witch arrives!
Sorry about your chickens! Didnt that happen once before?

Tallmom, is it possible you could still be between 8-11 dpo? :)
I hope you have a much better day tomorrow

I hope today goes better too:)
I think you girls are right, I think I Od later than what FF says. I hope I'm no less than 10dpo because our last day of DTD was then.
Oh, and our chickens have been attacked by a neighbor dog before, last time it was a different one. :dohh:

I just put in my temp for today and FF automatically changed my O date. I think it's more accurate now.

Tallmom - I think it looks better now. I hope this is it for you!
I thought I remembered you saying that it happened earlier to your chickens! Poor little things!

Im in!! I love chart stalking... mine is in my siggy. Lost my baby girl last May and over a year later still not pg. Currently on cd23 and have not ovulated yet :(

Welcome kiki04 :hi:
Sorry to hear about your loss.
Looks like you are still gearing up for O. I had looooong cycles too so they put me on clomid. This is my third cycle.

AFM- temp went down today:( I think I'm out.

Welcome Kiki!

Tallmom - I hope your not out!!! I am routing for you!!

As for me...estimated egg retrieval is now sat or sunday!!! Super excited and nervous! Doc and nurses said I am responding really well. I decided to ask nurse more questions about percentages and how she thinks things will go...what are my odds blah blah blah and she made me feel much better. She said my percentage is 60% and with my age she does not see why it would not work out...the odd are more in my favor especially the way I am responding she said. I even asked if that was all with the odds of DH's sperm, she said since we are doing ICSI it kind of rules out whatever is "wrong" with him...it becomes more me and how I respond.
It just made me feel much better. I am not counting my chickens yet, but after this whole year of bad news, it was comforting hearing something positive.

So how is everyone doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->