We Love Chart Stalking

I hope so too cause I will be stalking later to tonight for a update :dance:

Congrats Sharn!! That line should keep getting darker as the days go on :hugs: :happydance:

AFM- took my last clomid dose yesterday. It made me quite irritable this time :haha: Poor OH. Other than that it was a breeze. I should be getting my conceive plus in the mail today :thumbup: Hopefully this is the cycle! I want to be bump buddies with Sharn!!! :winkwink:

Thanks girls :flower:
I have some pics to upload but my SD is being a male and wont co-operate with my computer gggrrrrrr

I wish I took my temps this cycle, just curious to see what my chart would look like

AHHHHHHHHHHHH SHARNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATS!!!!!!! Yay!! Great news!!!!! aww im super excited for you!!!

Thank you :)
Im still not that convinced.. I keep thinking my tests are faulty :(
4 days to go for af

Ok :) WARNINGVery blurry and poor lighting in pic on Page 3 lol
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...-testing-9dpo-update-pg-3-a.html#post19422955

Thank you ladies :flower: :kiss: xxxx
Its a big shock!
Not sure if its from taking the fertilti tea at CD1 and CD2 along with the clomid, or having the flu? Because DH and I had the stupid flu before O and we tried to BD at 3 days and 2 days before O day.. and my body never fought off the spermys? I didnt really think too much this cycle.. I had my hands full in the tww. I wouldn't even know what day I had Implantation, My bbs never hurt until today (11dpo), Just sensitive nipples from 4-5 dpo and onwards. I had and still have constipation I've been constipated for a bit over a week now.

I pray this 1 sticks now, I don't want to lose another bean :(
I have been taking folate for the past 2 cycles, so I hope my little bean grows[-o<

Sharn- I'm thinking you are gonna have a happy and healthy 9 mo. ahead of you!
Take it easy and when and if you get nervous just take a deep breath and picture your baby strong and growing inside of you :)

Afm- I'm a bit stressed because my OH is leaving for a manamping trip (all dude camping) on Thursday and last cycle I Od around that cycle day. I hope I O before he leaves! I hate to waste a round of clomid. :(

Thanks tallmom :) Im having the feeling of af coming, on and off, af is due today,
I did some research and that "af feeling" is the uterus making room for the the bean??
But I am so freaked out over it :(
I HAVE to stop checking my cervix, Im so used to checking from TTC for so long.... :(

I hope you O soon so that you's can catch that egg :)

Sharn - I felt like that for a few weeks in the beginning too. No worries, I'm sure baby is just fine. :)

Tallmom - I just lol'd at "manamping"! :haha: I hope the timing of ov works out, but if nothing else at least it will give you a short cycle so you can try again sooner. :hugs:

Well just got off the phone I definitly ovulated :wohoo: my progesterone number was 39 :dance:

scerena- :happydance: Congrats!! I hope you caught that eggy! I wish I could chart stalk you :haha:
I've got my fingers crossed!

So ladies, I was thinking, should I just keep my fxd and hope I O before OH leaves, OR should I call my doc and see if I can get a trigger shot, it would have to be tomorrow though, because I think it takes 24 hours to work? But I think they would have to do an ultrasound to make sure my follicles are big enough. Ugh, maybe I should just chill and hope for the best?

Tallmom- thank hun, I wish you could chart stalk me too :haha: wish I could chart stalk myself too :haha: I'm not holding my breath but I so hope I caught one of them two eggs at least this month then no more needles for me :wohoo: fx'd!
How long is your oh gone for?
Maybe try and get a scan an trigger if you can?
Have you had a scan at all this month??

Hi ladies, hope you don't mind me gatecrashing your thread!:flower:
But I'm looking for some advice with regards to my chart....

I had a pos opk on cd7, fertile cm from cd8 til now (cd10) but still no peak in my temp.
It went up a tiny bit this morning (.08 degrees c) but I didn't get 3 straight hours sleep. So did it not go up because I still haven't Oed yet, or should I disregard today's temp???

Sorry I'm just soooo confused and beginning to worry I may not be Oing after all....

Fertile cm is a good sign, keep a note on today's temp and you can always disregard it later. If you didn't get 3 hours sleep that can effect your temp :hugs:

Fx'd things look up- you may be fertile now, or your body tried to o? Im not a chart expert but one of the lovely ladies will be along shortly and help you out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->