We Love Chart Stalking

I am so sad. We bd cd 21 and my temp spiked today on cd 24 meaning ov on cd 23. We were supposed to bd last night but I felt myself giving up because I didnt know when ov was coming so I said I was tired we can do it in the morning. Well the morning may have been too late, and I knew better. I think I might have ov'd yesterday and we bd 2 days before... what do you think my chances are?

Kiki - What I have learned over the almost two years of TTC, you just need to relax and try not to stress about exact days. I know its easier said than done, trust me, but stressing about it can easily screw up your cycle, which sucks even more.
One lady on here bd a few days before she O and she fell preg...that was the one and only time she bd that entire cycle too! So I guess you just never know. I think your chart looks pretty good.

kiki- Yup, I still think you have a good chance :thumbup: FX!

Stinas- That sounds like great news!! I'm really excited for you! What does ICSI stand for? Keep us posted!

AFM- I can't help but hope that i'm really 11dpo and that was an implantation dip. BUT, i'm not holding my breath. No AF yet :)

Tallmom - Im sorry!!! What are your plans now? ICSI is when they take the sperm and inject it directly into the egg. Normal IVF it has to penetrate the egg itself. Since we are using testicular sperm, we have no choice, but I feel it gives us a better shot anyways.

Tallmom - sorry to hear about AF *hugs*

Stinas I'm good thanks hun cd20 just relaxing this cycle still, hoping for no cyst next cycle...
How are you hun?

Scerena - Thats good to have a relax cycle! Im good...getting ready for egg retrieval. Lots of stuff coming up...exciting!

Omg You are that far already!!!
Can't wait to hear how many eggs they get :)
How many mature follicles do you have at the moment??!
Gl hun :dust:

I have no clue...looks like a lot. Ill ask in the morning when I go.
I know! I cant believe it went soooo fast already! I hope the rest of the time goes just as fast. Im glad its almost over because the left side of my belly is getting bruised and im tired of being soooo tired. I just hope it all works out.

I really hope that it works out for you too I really do!
Can't wait to hear about your scan :)
Awww gun how many injections have you done???
My stomach became sore and I done 15 was so glad it was over!
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Thank you. I really do hope and pray it works.
I don't know exactly how many but I have been doing them for 10'days now. The past few days I have been doing two a day, but yesterday I did 3. I'm exhausted lol.

Aw bless you Hun :hugs: your poor stomach must be so sore :hugs:

So I asked today about the follicles.....I have 9 on each side!!! lol I triggered tonight....not nearly as bad as I made it out to be. Piece of cake! Having a juicy butt pays off! lol
ER is set for monday!

Yay amazing news! Loads of follicles :)
:haha: I have a juicy butt too :haha:

Good luck with your er :hugs:

How'd it go Stinas? I hope everything went well.

AFM- on clomid this week, have today and tomorrow left, it's making me a little bla, and I'm not sleeping well :( Hope it's worth it!!!

Tallmom- gl with the clomid :)

Stinas- goes everything going?

:hi: to everyone else :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"