We Love Chart Stalking

Hi ladies!
Im doing good...transfer is on sat! We have decided to transfer two embryos. I dont know if we are going to have any good ones to freeze, so im a bit scared that this is our only chance. We do have some frozen sperm left, but I dont want to go through this all over again, not to mention all the money it costs. Its just stressful...I hope it works out! Pray for us!

Tallmom - sorry the clomid is making you blah. Your having nice cycles now. Did the doc tell you why its not working?

scerena - How are you doing?

Tallmom, GL this cycle! Fingers super crossed for you! x

Stinas, I hope this is finally it for you, :kiss:

Scerena, :hi:

Stinas- you are definately in my prayers wishing you all the best :hugs: :hugs:
I'm good cd25 on a natural cycle, have my scan tues to se if the cyst has gone so we can get going with another injectables cycle as af should hopefully be here tues or not far after so fx'd the cyst has gone!

Sharn- :hi: can't believe your pregnancy is going so quickly! Does it feel quick to you? Loving your scan pic :hugs:

Stinas - Good luck on Sat!!

Sharn - I found that it dragged until like 12 weeks then started flying, and now I'm like holy crap I'm almost 29 weeks! I'm sure it will drag again once I hit like 37 weeks haha.

Scerena - Good luck I hope the cyst is gone!

Stinas- howdid he transfer go?

sharn- awww sorry to hear that :( when is your scan?

Lisa- thanks hun :) Hows your pregnancy going?

Stinas - Thinking of you hope the transfer went well today! :hugs:

Scerena - It's going really well thanks! Hard to believe how fast it's going!

Hi ladies!!! ET went well! We have two embryos aboard! One was a level 5 (1-5, 5 being best) and the other is a 1, but he said it looks really good. He even asked us if we want to just put one back instead of two, but I said no, put the two.
One more looks like it might be able to freeze by tom, but I will find out monday.

I am going to take a test tonight or tom just to see if my trigger shot is gone, then maybe another by the end of the week ill do another. My beta test is Aug 20. Im scared and excited at the same time.

How is everyone doing???

scerena - I hope the cyst left!!! I had a tiny one during this process, but they said it wouldnt effect it. If its gone do they plan on just going on injectables?

Sharn - 8 weeks wow!

Lisa - Your pregnancy just flew by! Its crazy!

Stinas- great news I have everything crossed for the 20th :hugs: my cyst was too big to do treatment :( so hoping its gone so I can do another cycles of injectables :)

Lisa- it is going quick! Soon you will be a mummy :) have you done your baby shopping?

Stinas great news!! You could have twinsies on board!! Eeeeek!!!!! :yipee:

Scerena - We've bought a few things but are waiting until after my baby shower on Sept 9th, and I will also have a little shower at work. So hopefully we'll get most of what we need. :) We did go buy the furniture today since its tax free weekend in MA and that should be in in about 2 weeks. So now hubby needs to get painting!

That's great you sound prepared :) have you thought of names?

Hi all :hi: :)

Scerena- Im not sure when my next scan is yet, I get a midwife next week, I'l know from then i think :)

We've thought....and argued....and thought and argued some more.....:rofl:

The one name we both like so far is Alexander (Alex), middle name David (my husbands name). But we haven't totally committed to it yet. It's too much pressure, it stresses me out!!

Scerena - I really hope its gone and you can get back on the crazy train again lol

Lisa - Twins...can you imagine?! lol Im ready for it I guess...as ready as we can be. It is what it is at this point, just happy with whatever we get...praying we get something.
I love the name Alexander!! I can imagine how hard it is to choose a name. We name the first baby after the husbands parents. I dont mind, but my BIL has 4 kids, so they are pretty much taken lol Trying to convince DH after all this crap we have been through, I dont think anyone would mind....his answer is "when we get there we will talk about it"....that seems like a no to me lol
Yay for furniture!! I cant wait to see pics of the finished room! Super exciting! When are you due exactly?

Stinas- thank you hun :hugs:

Lisa- I can imagine its a hard decision! I'm sure when you see him you will know :)

Sharn- that's great :) hope time speeds up for you soon :hugs:

Stinas- I'm so excited for you!! I've got my fingers crossed!

Lisa- glad you are doing well, I like the name Alexander too, and if it's a girl you can just tack on a dria at the end :winkwink:

sharn- I can't believe it's already been 8 weeks! Hope you are feeling okay.

Scerena- Did I read you had a cyst? I hope it goes away soon for you. Do they want you to wait to do another injectable cycle?

AFM- I think my body is gearing up for O. This is my fourth cycle on clomid and I only have two more to go. I'm a bit worried, I don't think my insurance will cover IUI and IVF and I'm not sure we can afford it out of pocket. But I don't have to worry about that yet, I still have 3 more tries [-o<

TallMom, I know I've been quiet, but I have been religiously stalking, lol. But I had to respond to your IUI thing. I don't know what state you are in, but My insurance does not cover IUI and it's not nearly as pricey as you might think. Here are my costs

Clomid $19 (If you can't do clomid, injectables are very high so you can ask for femera instead (sp?) and it is around $111 for one round, but since it is not a fertility drug per se, it is usually covered by insurance) Hcg Trigger $111.54, mid cycle ultra sound $125, IUI $150 and sperm wash is $135, so as long as you can save up about $600, you're good to go. Hopefully none of this matters though and you will get pregnant this month!

Tallmom - Thank you!! I hope this cycle works out for you too! IVF is overwhelming sometimes.

Mammag - Hi! I hope injectables do the trick for you!

mammag- They are saying I have to pay for the IUI and IVF upfront. So if I only have to pay 150 for the IUI upfront, that's totally do able. The rest of the stuff will hopefully be billed to me and I can set up a payment plan through the hospital. That's what I've been doing for the vaginal ultrasounds and such. I'm hoping I'll be able to do IUI if that's what it comes to. Thanks for the info. Hope you are doing well :hugs:

Tallmom - Im sure they will make you do IUI before IVF anyways. Hopefully you really wont have to go down the route at all! Its an expensive road let me tell you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->