We Love Chart Stalking

Got my CROSSHAIRS!!! Oh, how I love crosshairs :D

rmsh1- If you BD a couple days or right before O, you have a really good chance :thumbup:

Ash - Your still not out yet!

Pink- gl with soy this cycle :)

mammag- Yaaaeeeee for crosshairs :happydance:

I heard back from my FS's office about my progesterone and it's 14.3 so that's good. I also talked to them about what's next if this is a failed cycle and they said they want to up my clomid dose to 100mg and try it that way and the nurse said something about most insurance companies require you to do 3 clomid cycles before moving onto injectibles but I'm not sure that's true with my insurance company so I'm going to call them and ask. I will do the 100mg of clomid but after that, if it doesn't work I would like to try injectibles instead. Also, if I only have 1 follicle with 100mg clomid then I'm not going through with the IUI. I want at least 2 eggs to up my chances because I've already been ovulating with 1 egg by myself without clomid so doing it with 1 egg just doesn't make sense. I feel like it's a wasted cycle of IUI since my insurance only covers 4.

Ash - sorry about the bfn! It's smart not to do the iui if there is only one egg. I would do the same.

Mamag - yay for crosshairs!!

Hot pink - I just finished my soy last night. Here for soy bfps!!

I heard back from my FS's office about my progesterone and it's 14.3 so that's good. I also talked to them about what's next if this is a failed cycle and they said they want to up my clomid dose to 100mg and try it that way and the nurse said something about most insurance companies require you to do 3 clomid cycles before moving onto injectibles but I'm not sure that's true with my insurance company so I'm going to call them and ask. I will do the 100mg of clomid but after that, if it doesn't work I would like to try injectibles instead. Also, if I only have 1 follicle with 100mg clomid then I'm not going through with the IUI. I want at least 2 eggs to up my chances because I've already been ovulating with 1 egg by myself without clomid so doing it with 1 egg just doesn't make sense. I feel like it's a wasted cycle of IUI since my insurance only covers 4.

This answers my question from the other thread. Haha. Makes sense!

Hotpink - Hopefully with my clean tubes it does the trick this time!

I got to re-schedule DH SA apt for wed! Yay! Kind of nervous though. Hopefully its just me and not him. I got his cup and baggy ready to go! haha They said to refrain from ejaculation min of 2 days and max of 7....so looks like im going to bd tonight! hehehe

I found out some pretty cool news about my insurance coverage. So I called my FS this morning to find out my progesterone results and they were 14.3 on CD23 so that was good and made me happy because last time I had my progesterone checked on CD 23 it was 9! So definitely improvement! Well, I told the nurse that I didn't want to do another round of clomid since I only grew 1 mature follicle and that I wanted to move onto injectibles, well she told me that most insurance companies require that you do 3 IUI's before moving onto injectibles and so I called my insurance company and she told me that's true with my plan, so I have to do 2 more clomid + IUI cycles before I can try injectibles. I said to her, but I only have 4 IUI's so that doesn't really make sense, am I going to have to pay for 2 out of pocket before they let me move on to IVF, since they require that you do 3 and 3 before getting the authorization to do IVF and she said oh honey your IUI's are unlimited. So I can have as many IUI's as I want before moving on to IVF. I thought that was GREAT news. I feel relieved although I'm still annoyed that I may not be pregnant!

WOW unlimited! Thats great!!!
Dont be discouraged!!! 11dpo/iui is still kind of early.

Yeah I know it's early, just annoying that I read all of these stories about ladies that get their bfp's at like 10 dpo and I can't even get anything at 11! Lol. Lame!

The ones that seriously drive me nuts are the ones at 8dpo! Like really? lol

Oh yeah I know, that's so frustrating but jeeze! I'm like wtf, am I just being shitted on all the time or what?!

I feel like that's so common on here, but not in real life. If that makes sense. :rofl:

My tests from 13dpo weren't really all that dark, I don't think I would have gotten a line much before 12dpo.

Lisa - it's so true. I told my FS that I'm on a site for support for people dealing with infertility and he said oh man! And I said what do you mean and he goes, great now you're going to feel like certain things are more common than they are. He goes, there's lots of women who have trouble conceiving but have success on their first IUI but aren't part of a site so you don't get to hear their stories! And he said the same thing about clomid side effects because I was kind of freaking out when he told me he was going to prescribe me clomid, he goes, Ashli, people who don't have side effects aren't online posting about it so you're getting a false representation of how many people actually suffer the side effects.

Makes sense =D

EXACTLY how I feel!
What in the world did we do wrong? I keep thinking of it. I see all these girls getting preg and they are the biggest bitches in the world....very miserable...and wham bam thank you mam heres a baby for you! Bitches! grr.

I know! It drives me mad!!!
I have a baby shower on sunday for someone I used to be BFF with...I went crazy with the baby basket...not for her, but more for myself. lol Then after the shower I have a christening! Its going to be a super long day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->