We Love Chart Stalking

Dang, if any of my friends were pregnant I honestly probably wouldn't go to the showers and stuff ... i would just be so bitter the whole time :( I know, I'm a terrible person.

I still get pissed when I hear about certain people getting pregnant...and I AM pregnant!! :dohh: I'm not sure that feeling will ever go away, after all we went through!

I went to a shower at the end of January (my cousin's gf who I had never met, who got pregnant when they had been dating about 2 months)...my eyes kept filling with tears the whole time, luckily I was facing away from everyone watching her open presents!

Lisa - :hugs: I felt that same way at my cousins babyshower. Her obgyn told her that she couldn't even get pregnant without help because she had some hormonal problems, but ended up getting pregnant anyways ... I was heartbroken but happy for her at the same time because OH and I had already been trying for about 6 months and she gets an accident baby. So frustrating!

:hugs: ash I hope you still get one this cycle though :)

Sharnw - me too! It's still early but it hard not to be sad when you get a bfn.

Yes its such a downer! we will all get there :)

My best friend is 3 months away from her baby boy being due.. I get annoyed with her gaga baby on facebook every week. Lol.. how bad an jealous am I?! I even stopped talking to her about my pregnancy troubles, :( She was such a party girl, and been with her bf for 3 years now, Iv been with my dh for nearly 6 years. She fell pregnant by mistake 2 years ago and I fell pregnant by plan 2 years ago as well. I lost mine and her little girl is 2 ( i spoil that little girl now :lolly::icecream:...
I am really happy for her! :) .. yeah, I just hate that I am jealous of my own best friend :(

It's such a shitty way to feel but I think everyone ttc feels that way during baby showers. I used to be super close to this girl, but then she became super nuts. I like to avoid drama and she is a tornado of drama. She actually got preg earlier last year nut mc, so I am happy that she was able to get preg quickly again. From her circle of gossip I heard she was ttc for a long time, so when I heard I was happy for her even though I'm not a fan of hers. Lol
I'm sure I'll be fine at the showe, but the "are u trying" and "it's your turn" and "what are you waiting for" are going to truly piss me off.

Lisa - your shower is going to creep up on us soon!! You have to take tons of pics for us!!!

Sharn - it sucks but I know what you mean. My BFF got preg one drunk night.

Ash - I get bitter at times too. Mainly because no one understands the true meaning of ttc like we do...unless they have been in our shoes they have not one clue.

Well, I just got back from the bar! We went to dinner and it was fabulous! And then we went to this bar called 756 or something like that and it was a lot of fun, good music, good people and I had a couple drinks and we played pool (which I LOVE) and kicked butt at it too!

Hi Ladies! I know what you mean about women getting pregnant so easily. I guess I was one of them but I had a mc two years ago and no luck since then. My BFF got pregnant before me and then I did, my SO were NTNP. We were both so pumped! Then a week after I found out I had the mc. It was one of the hardest things, I couldn't even look at my friend without bawling for a week. Since then, my brother's wife had her first, my SO's sister had her first. Another friend had her first (she got pregnant the FIRST month they tried!) My bosses wife had her first. A close friend from college, his wife just had their first. And the sad thing is I could keep going! I swear the universe is f@#*ing with me :wacko:

Ash- thanks for posting about what your fs said about how people don't report about meds if things are fine. It is a really good point! And Yaeee for unlimited IUIs! Hopefully you won't need another!

Stinas- I hope soy does the trick for you!

AFM- I'm a little hung over :shrug: :blush: it was worth it, I needed to let loose!:dance:

tallmom - I'm hungover too! Not a lot but after not drinking for a month and then I had 2 drinks last night, uuuugh! And I'm supposed to go out shopping with OH today!

It's so nice out today, and my brain is mush, I'm going to force myself to do some yard work and get some sun hopefully! :flower:

Happy St. Paddy's Day everyone!
https://www.hellokids.com/_uploads/_tiny_galerie/20090208/st-patrick-day-emoticon-hat-source_pe3.gif

Life works in very mysterious ways. Gets more interesting every day lol lucky us

:hi: ladies :)

Tallmom- yes I agree mammag will beat us as she ovulated I havent even ovulated yet- have you?? I forgot to take my temps for a few day been so busy I needed the unbroken sleep, plus I have given up on this cycle so lost hope...Hope that your hangover goes soon :hugs:

Pink- :hi: How are you doing???

Stinas- yes you should give comid a go :) I hope that your oh gets his SA done soon and the results...

sharnw- I would print your charts just to show you are seriously ttc- my FS hates them but yours might like them? Goodluck with all the results and at your appointment :)

Mammag- :dance: yay for the crosshairs :)

Ash- soo glad your insurance covers unlimited iui's thats great news :) Glad that you had a good night :) Its nice to get out and enjoy yourself with your oh once in a while :dance:

x

Thanks Scerena!!! I have been giving him tons of vitamin C lol...I force him to take his vitamins every night. I read a lot of good things on Vitamin C and sperm...apparently 1000 iui of C a day increases the sperm a lot....i accidentally bought 500iui of C so when he does not freak out I pop 2 in his mouth lol Men are such babies! lol

My oh takes 1000 vit c aswell :)
He takes wellman too...
He was taking- macca, l arginine, vit b complex, horny goat weed and a couple others but the fs said now his count is normal to just take the wellman and vit c :)
Has your oh ever had a SA done?

He should have super sperm by now lol I wish DH was willing to take all that!

No this is his first time...and let me tell you it was like pulling teeth! I was talking to the receptionist and she was like alllllll the men act like the biggest babies when coming in here to do it...you would think they wouldnt care because all the men in here are doing the same thing and are here for the same reason. lol I went all the way there, got him his cup and brown baggie, filled out his paperwork, hes all ready to go.....and what does he ask me..."why do I have to drop it off?" lol Such babies!!!
I am really hoping its not his sperm lol Deep down I am hoping its just our timing and my odd cycles.

He should have super sperm by now lol I wish DH was willing to take all that!

No this is his first time...and let me tell you it was like pulling teeth! I was talking to the receptionist and she was like alllllll the men act like the biggest babies when coming in here to do it...you would think they wouldnt care because all the men in here are doing the same thing and are here for the same reason. lol I went all the way there, got him his cup and brown baggie, filled out his paperwork, hes all ready to go.....and what does he ask me..."why do I have to drop it off?" lol Such babies!!!
I am really hoping its not his sperm lol Deep down I am hoping its just our timing and my odd cycles.

I'm sure it is your crazy cycles. :hugs: Makes it very hard to time BD when you don't know when ov is coming...and super long cycles make it all too easy to give up early. Trust me, we did a few cycles. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->