We Love Chart Stalking

Thanks Lisa...you truly have given a lot of us hope!!
I believe it will happen soon....but geeshh...WHEN!?! LOL I keep catching myself making up my imaginary baby registry!

Is it a good or bad idea to get preggo this cycle since the chemical

Hotpink - I heard that you're more fertile after a MC or chemical. If I were you I would still try unless you're emotionally drained and can't deal with it emotionally.

AFM - I am 13dpiui and still BFN so I'm going to stop testing now and just wait for AF to get here, she should be here in the next day or so which is still weird since I'm not getting the normal stuff I get right before she gets here. I'm supposed to call my FS in the morning and give them the number to the pharmacy so they can call in the clomid prescription. 100mg days 3-7! YAY! NOT! I know the side effects are going to be worse then they were before and that's not going to be fun but whatever I have to do to get my baby is what I have to do.

Ashli I think I'm not that emotional this time because of the fact I wasn't that far along.

Well if I were you I would keep trying :) since they say you're more fertile, you never know what could happen.

I don't know this will be our last child, but not my last pregnancy because i'm going to be a surrogate after this one.

Oh that's awesome! I always thought about donating eggs once I have my children but I don't know if I could do surrogacy. I would want to keep the baby =D Lol. But that's very selfless and awesome of you!

Pink- I think if you feel you can try again this cycle, I think you should too:)

Ash - Sorry about the bfn :( I hope AF stays away.

Scerena- Still no O, hoping it will happen this week. I've noticed O for me always seems to happen around the full or new moon. This thurs. is the new moon:)

Stinas - GL with DH's SA! I bet it will be fine. I feel like its all me too. My SO hasn't had his tested yet. I'm sure he would if I pressured him to but I think he'd be a baby about it also :haha:

I know it's me, my long cycles :(

Hotpink - God bless you to be able to be a surrogate! I would want to keep the baby as well!

Ash - Sorry about the BFN's. Damn one liners!

Tallmom - I hope so!!!...better us than them I say.

As for me...in the waiting to O limbo! I just got back from the baby shower. We used to be super close, called eachother cousins and all....first thing she was like I have to tell you something later....this was before she even said hi....she came to me later and was like I had a dream you were preg. So I told her theres nothing in this belly...so shes like well I think its a sign. I sure hope so! We dont really talk anymore, so she does not know much about me or even my TTC issues(no one knows about them really)....so for her to say that makes me think.

Ooh Tht would be awesome if that dream came true!:)

Stinas - I hope she's right and you get preggo soon!

It's okay about the bfn, I mean I knew the chances of it working on the first time were very small but it's ok. I'll just have to keep trying!

I sure hope so!! For her of all people to say that...once she saw me. Heck sometimes she does not even say hi!!! And she came and said it to me personally, not in front of the world. I guess we will soon see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->