We Love Chart Stalking

mammag- They are saying I have to pay for the IUI and IVF upfront. So if I only have to pay 150 for the IUI upfront, that's totally do able. The rest of the stuff will hopefully be billed to me and I can set up a payment plan through the hospital. That's what I've been doing for the vaginal ultrasounds and such. I'm hoping I'll be able to do IUI if that's what it comes to. Thanks for the info. Hope you are doing well :hugs:

I do have to pay for everything up front as well. Except the sperm wash, that is billed. Everything else is pay as you receive.

:hi: all :)

Tallmom- yes My cyst has gone from 43mm to 12mm, she also saw the fluid from it popping, if my lining was a bit thinner they would have started my injections today. Got to wait 10 days and phone up for provera if no af, if af comes before then call up for scan and get started on my injections again...*
So a waiting game...
Try not to worry too much hun you have a few cycles left, I hope you get your :bfp: ASAP hun :hugs: you sound ready for ovulation hope you catch your eggie :)

Stinas- hun hows the tww going???? :dust:

scerena - Thats great news!!! What a relief its getting smaller! TWW is nerve wracking. Im scared to test....wondering if weird things are symptoms...hoping it all works out after all of this stuff.

Stinas- I am so hoping so for you too hun :hugs: did they put 2 embryos back in? Sorry I forgot! I would be scared to test too, do you think you will wait it out or test early? Sending you tons and tons of baby :dust: :dust: :dust:

scerena- That's good news that your cyst has shrunk so much!! I hope AF shows up for you soon so you can get back to it ;)

I'm hoping I don't have to worry about doing IUI or IVF either, I'm hoping I'll get my bfp soon! Time will tell...

Scerena - Thank you!! I was stupid and tested early today....BFN as expected, but its pretty early, so I still have some hope. All the FF charts get their BFP's at 6 days after transfer and so on...im only at 5, so hopefully thats why I got a BFN....well, im praying thats why. It did ruin my day though.

Tallmom - I hope you dont have to go through this. All the needles and meds were not that bad, but its an emotional roller coaster, all the waiting really kills you, a lot more than the whole normal TTC process. Plus your hormones are all over the place from the meds, it does not make it easier. I hope you get your BFP soon!

Tallmom- I have every faith that you will get your :bfp: before :hugs:

Stinas- Hun don't test any more try not to, at least until closer to your beta :hugs: I can only imagine how hard it is not to though :hugs:

Been to the fs today-

I have my info pack on egg sharing, got to read that.

The fs wants me to do my next two rounds of injectables so scheduled me to go back in November...
As they said there is every chance I can get pregnant from them :)

So, I have done one blood test for egg sharing and I have to get my amh done next which I will do by October... That will give me a head start apparently. I have done all other tests I think as I asked what tests need to be done...

When I go in november we will set it all up and get my counselling etc sorted then set it up properly so hopefully 2013 will be us starting our Ivf journey :)

And oh's count is normal still :)

Scerena - Thank you! I dont think I will until sat or sunday. All the ladies said its wayyy to early...so i have a tiny bit of hope back.
OMG how exciting! I bet you feel a lot better now that you have a plan! Egg sharing is super nice...I have been contemplating it as well!

Yes seems very early hun! Fx'd! Try not to get upset over that test I agree with it being to early :hugs:

Yes, 2 more rounds then hopefully I will be starting that in early 2013 :) its a lovely gift to help a lady who really needs my egg, I can't wait to start in that... For now hoping I get my bfp before though as still 2 more rounds of injectables :)

I hope it works out for you before IVF. Its a crazy journey! lol

I can only imagine how crazy it is :hugs: you have done very well :)

scerena- Thanks, I hope you're right and I don't have to worry about IUI or IVF.
It's really great of you to share your eggs!

Stinas- I agree, wait to test. But have a good feeling about this cycle for you!!

AFM- Still no O yet. I've got a busy weekend so it would be okay if it waited until after. I've been a slacker taking my temp. Tomorrow and Sunday morn. I wont be able to temp either. Oh well. :shrug:

This made my day...:haha:

https://www.999reasonstolaugh.com/2010/06/744-count-the-pregnant-women/

Thanks ladies...I hope it is it...but im not having such a good feeling. Hopefully we will get a surprise....I pray we do. Its all just such a stressful emotional process....I really hope there is a reward at the end of this.

Sorry for the sulky mood....progestrone tends to do that lol

Stinas- praying you have a reward :hugs: I hope you feel better soon :hugs: I'm routing for you hun :)

Tallmom- thanks hun, I hope you o soon :) your Link was funny :haha:

Stinas- How was the beta? When do you get your results hun???

Hiii!!!
No good news on my end. BFN. Very upsetting, but I was kind of prepared for it...unlike DH....he had his expectations up wayyyy too high, so hes having a hard time right now.
Its all just frustrating. Its like give me a freaking break. This year couldnt get any worse.
We are going to move on to my frozen embryo around mid oct. Im debating starting BCP's 3rd day of this coming period or wait until the next one.
I wish this was all easier.

Thank you all for being soooo supportive during this process! It truly means a lot!

Oh Stinas :hugs: :hugs: I am so sorry for you and your oh :hugs:
What ever you decide I am sure will be the right decision what does your clinic recommend?

I am here any time, I know I have not done Ivf but just for support :hugs:
Take your Time to deal with everything hun :hugs:

Thank you very much!!
She gave me those two choices. I have until AF shows to make a decision, if I cant decide by then, I guess ill wait another cycle. Only reason why I want to do the BCP's is because my cycles are all over the place....I dont want to wait that long, but then again, I want all this crap out of my system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->