We Love Chart Stalking

Thanks ladies :flower: I just realized that I got my positive OPK on cd22 last cycle too! Whew! Can get more regular than that:)

Thanks stinas :) xo
Im just worried as I have been getting weird sharp twitching pain on my left side. Got my 12 weeks scan soon. Hope its on the right track and size

Baby is probably just growing nicely...stretching out. You sooo have to share your scan pic! Love to see those!

I had the same pain pregnant stinas. Was so consistent ant that I wound up getting an early scan for it. But he was in the right place and doing fine :D Just growing pains.

Attachments

• cd17.jpg
    cd17.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 2
Sharn- I agree baby is probably just snuggling in :) yes please share your scan :)

Mammag- yay for ovulation :wohoo: :happydance: hope you're getting busy ;) :haha:

mammag- Hey we get to suffer the TWW together :happydance:

I hope to see a temp. rise tomorrow morn!

I might be ovulating :happydance:
I had a random ovulation test and had cramps galore today, the links for the pics are here-

https://m1081.photobucket.com/album...B-1753-000001F70C185DAB.jpg.html?o=5&newest=1

https://m1081.photobucket.com/album...2-1753-000001F724B70BCF.jpg.html?o=3&newest=1

Heck yeah!!! Eggy's all around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:happydance: I hope I do actually ovulate I don't have any opk's that was a random at the back of my cupboard :dohh: hoping its real then Mammag, Tallmom and myself are all ovulating around the same time if it is :wohoo:

They say pregnancies happen in 3's!! Maybe we will get lucky!!!!!!! :D

Oh gosh that would be so amazing we have all been trying for so long that would just be amazing!!!
We can do it ladies :)

You ladies better be getting busy tonight!!!!!!!!!! We need more BFP's on our thread!!!!!!
:dust:

Got busy!! Lol, now to let my ovaries do what they were made to do!! Get to work Uterus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woohoo! Im glad I'll have some TWW buddies! The power of three! :haha:
Not sure if I've actually Od yet. Don't think so.
I'm going camping tonight with some friends, I'm not sure if OH can go yet. He might have to work tomorrow:(

My temp really shot up today, I don't know if I O'ed or not though. It's a weekend so I was up late and i slept in a little. Hate messing up my temps right around O time.

Mammag that's quite a rise fx'd :)

Tallmom- always great to have tww buddies :) hope your oh can go camping with you :)

Me and oh dtd last night and this morning :) hoping I am ovulating :)

Hope you's catch your eggys ladies!
I think I conceived from BD TWICE IN 2 HOURS in the afternoon 2 days before O :haha:

OOOOOO im excited for you ladies!!!!!!!! Come on BFP's!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->