We Love Chart Stalking

Stinas- I totally understand what you mean :hugs: I hope you manage to decide by af :hugs: any time you need to talk I am here for you :hugs:

Mammag- hows things? Did you have your iui?

Tallmom- how's your cycle going?

Stinas :(
sorry :hugs: :hugs:
I hope and pray your next one will turn out different xxxxx

Thanks everyone!!!
I have decided I am going to wait until my second AF for the FET. I want to flush everything out and just kind of deal with all of this TTC crap. Take a bit of a break.

Stinas- I totally understand what you mean :hugs: I hope you manage to decide by af :hugs: any time you need to talk I am here for you :hugs:

Mammag- hows things? Did you have your iui?

Tallmom- how's your cycle going?

Nope, it got cancelled. I didn't have any follicles. She gave me a script for Femara for next month. So we'll see how it goes then. But that'll take forever. It'll probably be a month before I even get an AF. :(

Mammag- I am so sorry to hear that :hugs: when I was on clomid I use to get told my lining was too thin and no follicles it's a right smack in the face :hugs:
I hear good things about femara though Hun :)

I too am waiting forever for af to come had to do a natural cycle because of a cyst :grr: just hate waiting! Gl hun :hugs:

Stinas- that sounds like a plan hun :hugs: make sure you have plentry of rest a lil break should do you good :hugs: thinking of you :hugs:

My lining was thin too. 8 mm. It was something like 18 last time?! So yeah, no more clomid for me.

Femara is meant to be a more gentle drug isn't it :) gl with it I hear so many people getting their :bfp: on it after clomid :dust:
Looks like we are waiting for af together :dohh:

mammag - 8 mm is perfect lining actually ... well according to my FS ... just wanted to let you know so you weren't freaking out. Everytime I do IUI my lining is around 8-9mm...it hasn't worked yet but I'm pretty sure that's what it's supposed to be .

I agree actually mine was 8/9 last cycle they was happy Mammag :)

Ash- how's things going Hun???

scerena - things are going okay. I just had my 5th IUI and that was a failure so I'm doing my 6th and last one very soon. I go in tomorrow for CD 3 bloodwork and then I should be starting the stims tomorrow also after they make sure all of my levels are okay. If this IUI doesn't work we're moving onto IVF. We have to do 6 for insurance purposes before they'll pay 100% of my IVF cost...I hate insurance companies!

How are things going for you?

Ahhh sucks so sorry :(
Hope this iui woks for you :hugs:

Did you not end up doing Ivf before???
Hoping you don't need the Ivf at all :hugs:

I'm waiting on af I'm cd38 had a cyst the month of injectables... So natural cycle..:

My plan is- 2 more injectable cycles, fs appointment November and then setting up egg sharing so I have a plan now much better when we both have plans isn't it Hun :)

I had the IVF planned but since my insurance company pays for it fully and they require that I do 6 IUI's 3 clomid and 3 injectables cycles they denied paying for the IVF ... so we're doing what they require because we are not going to pay out of pocket for IVF knowing that they cover it 100% ... so that sucked because I was ready to start the IVF but then it got cancelled but it's better then paying out of pocket ... so it is what it is.

Well it sounds like you have a great plan ahead of you and it always feels better knowing what's next then not ... best of luck to you!

I would do the same in your position too :)

Wishing you the best of luck this cycle hun :dust:

https://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g339/tallaud/photo-2.jpg

Here is round 4's positive OPK! Hope my OH isn't too tired to :sex: tonight, he's been working hard this month. My goal is to DTD at least every other day until I get my cross hairs! Sometimes OH acts like such a baby about it, I don't get it...:shrug:

:haha: a baby bless him :) dress up for him and get him in the mood ;) the every other day plan sounds like a good plan :)

Gl hunni :dust:

GL Tallmom!!!!!!!!!! BD away!!!!! I agree with Scerena....dress up, its fun! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->