We Love Chart Stalking

Mammg- nice rise!!

I couldn't take my temp today because of camping. But I think I did O because my BBs started to get sore yesterday and are more so today. Woohoo!
Can't wait to see my temp tomorrow morn!

Yay Tallmom and Mammag :happydance:

Stinas- how are you?

Sharn- :haha: you greedy lady :haha: how everything going???

https://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g339/tallaud/photo-2.jpg

Here is round 4's positive OPK! Hope my OH isn't too tired to :sex: tonight, he's been working hard this month. My goal is to DTD at least every other day until I get my cross hairs! Sometimes OH acts like such a baby about it, I don't get it...:shrug:

haha, i get the same thing from my oh. gl to us both :)

Scerena - I am good....I got AF full blown yesterday, so im already a step closer to my FET. Getting excited to get back on the road, but enjoying having some time off.
How are you?

LilyV- it baffles me why a guy wouldn't want to have sex :haha:
He was a sport this time and we DTD twice the day after I got my positive OPK:)
Hope you have GL too!

Stinas- you'll be back on the TTC crazy train soon! I've got my fx for you!

Well didn't get the rise I was hoping for, but I'm thinking I did O. I really hope I did, we can't DTD anymore because I got a YI :blush: it's been so long since Ive had to deal with one, figures it happened right around O time :nope:
I have a sore throat too so I'm thinking my immune system is down...which could be a good thing!

So, I thought I'd O'ed and was doing really well, but then this morning my temp sucked :( Now I don't know what's going on, FF didn't give me crosshairs originally, but since I woke up a tiny bit early I added .01 degrees to my temp and got crosshairs.

mammag- I think you're temp will probably shoot back up tomorrow. But BD just in case!

I OPK'd, it's pretty negative. Thinking about calling my doc for an ultrasound, I HATE not knowing.

Maybe wait and see if it goes back up tomorrow. Could be just a fluke. Try not to stress. If your cm is no longer seeming fertile than you probably did O. Call your doc tomorrow if your temp hasn't gone back up:thumbup:

Tallmom2b - we are still going at it every other day. Trying to instill the doctor's orders!

I haven't really checked CM, I've been ate up with poison ivy, lol. So terrified to even touch my lady parts for fear of spreading it. But it has almost gone away completely, so I may check later.

lilyV- That's great! That's always my goal to DTD every other day around O time, but something always seems to thwart my efforts :( I took a peak at your chart and it looks like you are going to O any day now! Have you had your progesterone levels checked during the TWW? Your post O temps look kinda low.

mammag- Yikes! Poison ivy, i'd be afraid to touch my lady parts too! Glad you are feeling better :)

Stinas- that's great all means you are getting closer :) enjoy this stress free cycle, soon enough you will be injecting etc all over again :hugs:

Mammag- ouch poison ivy :cry: of be scared too! Waking can play havock with your temps so try not to worry too much if all fertile signs have gone, fx'd you get a nice temp rise tomorrow :)

Tallmom- hope you get your nice temp rise tomorrow also :)

Afm- starting to think I haven't ovulated :( I have no post o symptoms like I normally do... Haven't took my temp Sunday or today as I've had such unsettled slep the past couple of days...

Hoping I have but I really am not to sure... I had cm, cramps and a +opk... Now I feel like no happened, guess I have to wait and see :shrug:

Stinas- that's great all means you are getting closer :) enjoy this stress free cycle, soon enough you will be injecting etc all over again :hugs:

Mammag- ouch poison ivy :cry: of be scared too! Waking can play havock with your temps so try not to worry too much if all fertile signs have gone, fx'd you get a nice temp rise tomorrow :)

Tallmom- hope you get your nice temp rise tomorrow also :)

Lily- every other day bd is best :) your chart is looking good :)

Afm- starting to think I haven't ovulated :( I have no post o symptoms like I normally do... Haven't took my temp Sunday or today as I've had such unsettled slep the past couple of days...

Hoping I have but I really am not to sure... I had cm, cramps and a +opk... Now I feel like no happened, guess I have to wait and see :shrug:

Tallmom - YI are the worst! I had one when I started my stims, but thank god it was more internal and I didnt feel it...bloodwork confirmed it.

Mammag - I would wait until tom, like tallmom said, its probably going to shoot up.

Scerena - I dont have to do as many shots this time around with a frozen transfer...just Progesterone after the transfer until my beta, then if pregnant, I will continue them for about 8 weeks.
Dont look too much into symptoms, you covered all your days with bd, so you should be ok...maybe bd every other day or every two days just to make yourself feel better!

Stinas- oh yeh :dohh: sounds good :) how are you feeling about it all??? I have tried to be when possible, it I haven't ovulated then I want af to hurry up lol!

Scerena - Im trying to be more optimistic about it all. I know there is a very good chance it wont work, but just really hoping it does. It has been a really rough year for us, so just hoping for a miracle. You have your good days and your bad days. You always wonder what you did "wrong" to deserve it all, but I know you cant think like that all the time. It just sucks all around, but it is what it is.
Im excited to get going again. I am trying to feel positive about it. Just praying it will happen. I want DH to be happy....I feel helpless when he put himself down because he thinks its his fault. If this works it will take soooo much stress off his back.
I hope you O'd!!!! I know the feeling all too well. I am really routing for all you ladies! We need more BFP's in here!

Stinas- you have had a rough rough year and you deserve your :bfp: you really do :hugs: aww poor oh :( I hated it when my oh would blame himself it's the worse feeling ever :hugs: I am praying that it works this time for you :hugs:

Damn natural cycles! I just want to get onto my next medicated cycle but I don't want to use provera I put enough drugs in my system ttc that I just feel like I should let af arrive on its own and not force it- that can't be good for you...

Thank you! I hope so! The more prayers the better!

I hated/hate waiting for AF to come. Mine comes whenever she feels like it, so I know how annoying it could be. I wouldnt do provera if I were you unless it goes crazy long. Its nice to flush all the crap out of your system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->