We Love Chart Stalking

That must have been nice to spend time together :) did you win???

It was really nice. No we didnt win lol What else is new right? lol

Well, you kinda won :D You got to spend a nice night out with your DH! I never get to do that !!

mammag- very nice temp rise!! Can't wait to see what todays is!!!

scerena- good luck with the provera, then you can get back to it :)

My temps are kinda weird this cycle, they are on this strange gradual climb, :shrug:
7 days to go!

Tallmom2b - I like your cycle, oh la la!!

Mammag - Your right...it was nice getting to spend time together because we never get to do it either!

Tallmom - gradual climb is good...look at Lisa's chart...it was a slow climb to a BFP!

Mammag - Your right...it was nice getting to spend time together because we never get to do it either!

Tallmom - gradual climb is good...look at Lisa's chart...it was a slow climb to a BFP!

LOL I was just going to comment and say the same thing! :thumbup: Cracks me up how you guys remember my chart! :)

I'm liking my chart:)
I just peeked at your chart Lisa, mine look similar :happydance:
Hope this is it!

Tallmom2b - I'm liking your chart a lot too!

This morning FF moved my O day from Sunday to Monday, I'm so ticked off. Now I have to wait even longer in my 2WW... A few days ago FF already moved my solid red lined O day of Saturday to Sunday... argggghhh

Is this all bc of clomid?

Lilyv- its hard to say, but looks like ff has made its best guess. You definitley covered your bases! I wish I was able to have DTD more this cycle!

Tallmom- loving your chart :happydance: fx'd!!!

Lily- like Tallmom said you covered your basis well :) sorry its an extra day in the tww :hugs:

Lisa- goes your pregnancy going? All good I hope???

Mammag- how's your tww going???

Stinas- how are you hun?

thanks so much, Ladies. I guess it's not the end of the world but I'm feeling quite anxious. IDK what to expect, if this is normal or not normal.... or what what what. ahh.

lol.

Tallmom - ooooo when are you going to test?

Scerena - I am good....busy with work. How are you? Do you feel like AF is on her way?

Stinas- not really I'm a bit crampy but have been a majority of my cycle :dohh: I'm day 3 of 5 so hopefully af shows soon after :)

Glad your okay and work is keeping you busy :) hope you are having resting time too though hun?

Can I join? I am just learning how to chart, very fresh lol :p This would be a good way to learn!

tekkitten - Welcome!

Scerena - I hope af comes soon!

tekkitten - welcome! charting is sooo much fun, the longer you do it (if you have to as a result of BFN...) the more you learn about your body. GL!

Thanks! Yes, I learned today that alcohol can cause a sharp rise in temp haha ;) But I also did an opk test and got a positive, so I'll have to see how it all pans out. Thanks for welcoming me ladies!

Thanks! Yes, I learned today that alcohol can cause a sharp rise in temp haha ;) But I also did an opk test and got a positive, so I'll have to see how it all pans out. Thanks for welcoming me ladies!

are you sure about the alcohol? I've actually read that it lowers your bbt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->