We Love Chart Stalking

Sharn- OMG lovely scan :hugs: 12 weeks have flown hun I bet it was so nice seeing your baby :hugs: so happy for you and your pic is so clear :) absolutely gorgeous :)

We are all so happy for you Sharn :hugs: :hugs: thanks for staying in contact and sharing with us all :)

Thank you Scerena :) It blew me away lol
You girls helped me get through the long journey. I wont leave you's :hugs:
We all are going to get our rainbows xxxxx

Tallmom have you tested???

Mammag where are you???

I tested at 10 dpo and it was :bfn: But I am going to wait to test to see if AF arrives. If the :witch: doesn't show by Sat. morn. I'm going to test then :)

Not having any remarkable symptoms. :shrug:
DH gets his SA done tuesday morning. The appointment was for tomorrow morn. but we... um... couldn't help ourselves last night... actually I guess we DID help ourselves :haha: :rofl:
So now we have to wait a few more days.

Hope the :witch: stays away and Saturday's test surprises you :) fx'd!

:haha: you really did help yourself :haha: I hope your oh gets good SA results :)

Tallmom2b - lol, bad girl! that's too funny. so far your chart looks promising, fx!

Tallmom - LOL! I hope his SA comes back great and you guys get your BFP! Your chart looks great. 10dpo is still early I think!

Well Af showed up today :cry: Only two more rounds of clomid before we have to start looking into fertility treatments. I'm going to find out what amount we would have to pay upfront for both IUI and IVF. Just so I know what i'm getting into. I'll also know more when we get the results back from OH's SA. I'm soooo hoping they're okay. I think if they have a motility issue, then I don't even want to bother with IUI. I just really hope we can afford at least one IVF treatment.
My brother called me today to tell me that his wife is 13 weeks pregnant with there 2nd. It's pretty sad when I've been infertile long enough to allow for someone to get pregnant twice... sigh.

Tallmom2b - I'm so so sorry, *hugs* I'm spotting my second day now, tomorrow is my earliest forecasted AF due date. IDK what to think so I'm trying not to think. I thought clomid brings on AF late? argh. So sorry, hon.

Tallmom I am so so sorry the :witch: got you :grr: I am hopin you get your bfp within the next two rounds sending you tons and tons of baby :dust: :dust:
Also hoping your oh's SA comes back all good :hugs:

This has been the worst AF for cramps! I was writhing in agony for over and hour. I had to take 3 Advil before I had any relief:cry:

Mammag- how are you? Are you okay?

Tallmom - Im sorry AF arrived! I know the feeling. I hope OH SA comes back normal! I know how you feel when you see people getting preg second time around....I feel like the entire world around me is pregnant, just gave birth, baby showers, birthdays.....im still here, stuck in the same old spot, acting like we dont want kids right now....doing the "oh no, we are smart, we are traveling first"....meanwhile, DH works 90hr weeks and I am doing 40-60hr weeks..lol It is what it is...got to laugh it off sometimes.

Lily - Sorry AF arrived

:hugs::hugs::hugs:
Far out I hate that you lovely ladies are still getting feckin af :'(
You will all get bfp's soon xxxxx :hugs:

Thanks Sharn! I hope we all come over to the BFP side soon!

Stinas :hugs:

I thought I was never going to be pregnant like all of my friends. 25 years of age and all of my old school friends are married and have little babies, toddlers, pregnant... Every announcement I heard, I got so angry and always asked the same damn question.. Whhy me! :sad2:

It finally happened.

Anyway- My brother is 19 and his gf is 20... They are 6 months pregnant...
Saturday I found out that my brother said to my nana "I beat her"
HA! That got me so angry, that the little fertile mertile had the cheek to say that, like its an easy competition :cry:

I announced on FB last week. I added- It wasn't a walk in the park, but I am finally pregnant.
I feel so much for LTTTC. Because I too was a LTTTC'er.
Its a hard, fustrating, depressing road.

I am going to keep up with you ladies, until every one of us are all preggy ladies :) xx

I hope we don't keep you waiting too long Sharn! :hugs:

I also feel like it's never going to happen, I can't wait to get OH's SA results. I have to rush the sample to the hospital tomorrow morn. Because the big baby won't go to the hospital and... ehem, you know :blush: We live about 45 min. from the hospital. I'm going to warm up the car and grab "it" and dash! Sigh, the things we go through...

:dust:

Sharn - Im sorry your brother made an ass comment. This is not a race, at any age! I cant stand that some people make it out to be a race. Its a shame because they have NO CLUE what some people are going through. Its a very emotional thing for non fertile mertiles. I also hope we dont keep you waiting long as well! Im glad you want to stay and share all your wonderful preg moments with us!

Tallmom - I Hope everything goes well with OH SA. I had to do the same crap with DH's SA. What babies. Put it in between your legs towards your who-ha...lol...it keeps it at body temp that way.

Tallmom so sorry af treated you so horrible this cycle :hugs:
Hope you managed to get your ohs sample to the clinc quickly :)
Sharn that's a lovely way to announce your :bfp: on Facebook it's not boastful and people can understand not everyone has a walk in the park :)

Stinas I feel exactly the same everyone is pregnant or just given birth!!! Sucks and we have to pretend we will have kids in time :dohh:
Wow you and your oh are working so much that's amazing is it to save for Ivf? :hugs:

I'm still waiting for af... From a cycle I started over 8 weeks ago :dohh:

Af is in the building :wohoo: onto injectables cycle 2, I have my cd3 scan on Thursday and hopefully get the go ahead :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->