We Love Chart Stalking

Oh really? Weird lol. I goggled it right away, as it was such a sharp rise in temp from the day before, it was kind of a WTH moment. I always google, I am such a google tramp :p But maybe I'll look into it more.

I am supposed to be ovulating soon (just had my first +opk after waiting for a -hcg earlier today), so who knows! Maybe the rise is telling me something? I guess time will tell.

This charting thing is kind of fun ;)

Welcome Tekkitten :hi: it looks like that temp may have been a fluke. I'd say if it's still high or higher than you did O. What kind of OPKs do you use?

Ladies- you gotta check out this website, it's quite funny:haha:
This is a link to a specific topic... Really related to this one!
https://www.999reasonstolaugh.com/2010/03/798-you-drank-alcohol-during-your-two-week-wait/

tekkitten- I added you to the list :)

mammag- You're killing me! :winkwink: I can't chart stalk you if you don't take you temp! :haha:

Oooh, I will check out that link too :p

And my temp was higher today! By about .4 or .5.... hmmm. I like the way this is going, but I guess I gotta see what happens tomorrow :D

It's like a mystery everyday! I'm enjoying it lol.

I just use internet cheapies for the OPKs. Ive been taking them since about cd12 or so, and they have been negative until yesterday. I've also been doing hpts along with them.

Hmm, last night (and the previous 2 before) Ive had some wicked weird dreams. Maybe thats why my temp is going up?

Stinas- thanks hun :) last provera pull is tomorrow night so fx'd! How are you?

:hi: welcome Tekkitten :) I learnt loads from these lovely ladies about charting :)

Tallmom- your chart is still looking great :)

Mammag- how are you???

Oh really? Weird lol. I goggled it right away, as it was such a sharp rise in temp from the day before, it was kind of a WTH moment. I always google, I am such a google tramp :p But maybe I'll look into it more.

yeah, that's exactly where I read it ... all over google. Research shows that the alcohol can stay in your body for like 30 days too!

Holy crap! Yeah, I read that alcohol can increase bbt because the liver is hard at work trying to get rid of it.

Hmmm, so heres a question. If I had a positive opk yesterday, and a negative (really really faint) today, and a negative the day before the positive... do you think I caught the surge going down or up? Based on my temps? I'm trying to figure out when I may have ovulated. I know I still need to keep track of temps for a couple days, but assuming it stays up?

Holy crap! Yeah, I read that alcohol can increase bbt because the liver is hard at work trying to get rid of it.

Hmmm, so heres a question. If I had a positive opk yesterday, and a negative (really really faint) today, and a negative the day before the positive... do you think I caught the surge going down or up? Based on my temps? I'm trying to figure out when I may have ovulated. I know I still need to keep track of temps for a couple days, but assuming it stays up?

can't help you there! I know nothing and don't want to know anything about OPKs. It's TMI for me :)

Tekkitten- it looks like you have Od. If your temps stay up than I'd say you definitely have. The weird dreams would be more likely from hormonal changes which could explain the temp rise too. I think you caught that surge. A surge is when your LH hormones go up before O, that's what the OPKs detect.
I like using the cheapie OPKs too, but if I get one that I think is positive I double check with a clear blue digital OPK. Those are the ones that give you a smiley face if it's positive. They are a bit pricey but theyll last awhile if you only use them to double check.

AFM- I think my temp went down. I slept on an hour late so I used the bbt adjuster. It was 98.58 at 7:30 when I woke up. :shrug:
I also caved and tested :bfn: :cry:
Hopefully my temp shoots back up, but I don't think this is my month...

My temp went down too! How do you feel about using the adjust? I keep hearing I shouldnt, but my wake up time is changing to 4 hours earlier, so I'm not sure how to account for that :S

And downwards temp fall could be a fallback rise? Erg. So confusing sometimes!

It can be confusing. And it's easy to get carried away with the bbt adjuster. Taking your temp 4 hours early could definitely make it difficult to have an accurate chart. If your waking times are constantly changing I think I'd suggest not charting. I really think it would cause you too much stress. If your temp goes back up tomorrow i'd disregard the temp drop from today. Was this the first morning you took your temp at this new early time?
Just keep DTD just in case you haven't O'd yet, but my guess is that you have and it's your waking time that's caused the dramatic temp. change.
:dust:

Yeah, I get the feeling thats it as well. Starting tomorrow my wake time will be consistently 4 hours earlier than normal, as I'm going back to work. I'll just have to wait to see what tomorrows temp looks like. Its nice that FF does all the work for you (putting in coverlines, figuring out o dates etc), as I think that would drive me even more crazy :p

I'm thinking its just a fallback dip, which is totally fine with me. I think the drop then rise in temp, along with the opk+ suggests I did O. I'll still keep DTD just in case, although its been so busy the last couple days that if it is a late O i think i might have missed out :S

If the O was on the original day I thought, then I think the timing was pretty good ;)

If I do the temperature adjust from FF, it gives me a temp of 98.0, which is much closer to the top of the chart, and still much higher.

What should I do? Keep using temperature adjust for the rest of this cycle? I think I might, then just consistently do it at the same time next cycle (if need be)

Tallmom - Its still a bit early for you.

I kind of gave up on temping...not like it will work for me anyways, but I was not a fan of waking up just to take my temp. I enjoy sleeping in...all the time. lol

Hi lovely ladies, sorry havent been on BnB for a while :/
heres my scan as promised girls xxx

Attachments

• baby 11 wks 6 days.jpg
    baby 11 wks 6 days.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 6
sharn, wow! that's such a good scan of your baby!

Sharn - aww yayyy!!! I cant believe your already almost pretty much 12 weeks! wow!

:) thanks lilyV :)
I was nearly in tears. I couldnt believe what I was seeing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->