We Love Chart Stalking

scerena- I hope this next cycle is it for you!

Stinas- thanks for the tip! I'll definitely do that!

So the SA appointment moved to tomorrow morn. OH had to get to work early this morn. :( Ahhhh! I just want to get this over with. I found out IUI is about a 1000 dollar procedure. So, i'm kinda discouraged. The womens clinic that is close to me does not do IVF, so I would have to go to Portland for that. Which is 3.5 hours away. I doubt we would be able to afford that anyway.
I'm waiting for a call back from my doc later today. He may not let me do clomid anymore. It makes sense to get the results back from the SA before moving forward. If there is something wrong with the little guys, there is no point in doing clomid anymore. SO frustrating.

I am so sorry about the journeys and the prices etc, iui is expensive here too £800 a cycle so I can't do that right now either...

I hope your oh's SA comes back good when will you get the results?
It does make sense not to do the clomid till you get the results as you could be wading clod cycles, as disheartening as it is it will be worth it hun :hugs: :hugs:

And thanks, Waited 8 weeks to start this second cycles so hoping my scan goes smoothly on thursday :)

Scerena- fx for u!

Not sure how long it will take to get SA results. Hopefully not long. I have a feeling this will be a clomid free cycle. Going to call my doc in a half hour or so if I don't hear from him by then. If I can do clomid again I'll need to take the first pill tomorrow. :shrug:
Im thinking if OHs sperm are good I might take a break from charting and temping. NTNP.
We will see.
If OHs little guys are impaired then I think I'm going to look into IVF. Looks like the place in Portland migh do payment plans:thumbup:

How does my chart look??? I had a BFN this a.m. but am still holding out hope since I'm only 10dpo :)

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3ecc46

Tallmom - How frustrating! This whole process sucks what can I tell you! Those bills never stop coming in and when it does not work, it makes it all ten times worse! Did you check to see if your insurance covers IVF? If I were you and it does not, maybe you can see your options on upping it so it can. See what you can do before you get that far in the TTC process. Its worth checking out.

Scerena - I hope this cycle is it! Hope your scan comes out perfect!

Stinas- that's a good thought. I should see how much the insurance would be.
OH and I got in a little fight tonight over the SA, I told him he was being a baby, you'd think I was asking him to donate a kidney. There's other issues too, like he smokes weed occasionally. And he did tonight! I was like, real nice, smoking the night before your SA! It bothers me in general anyway, its always been an issue with us. (weve been together 11 years!) I told him he better hope his sperm are good and healthy or that will be the last straw, no more smoking pot! This whole infertility thing is starting to really take a toll on me.
Sorry for going on and on, I'm just sad.

Ciara, it looks to be on a down slope, but its hard to tell. Thats what is so frustrating about temping, is its so hard to read into when its not complete! Arg!! :p

On that note, I've had my temp jump up over the last two days. I am 11 dpo now, and a BFN today when I tested. I know lots of people have a triphasic chart, but I'm hoping my temps stay elevated and indicate something cool :) What do you girls think?

Also, sorry if TMI (stop reading now if you are easily grossed out), but today, when I was checking my CM up near my cervix, a teeny tiny little clot came out :/ It didn't look bright red, more maroon I'd say, and no more than 3mm I would say. Part of me things it could be the super earliest of mc's, but I'm hoping its something due to implantation. Anyhow, it was just really strange!

I dont have any major symptoms (except dreams), but im hoping the blood/temp rise is something good...

Had my scan I'm finally on my next injectables cycle :)

Tallmom- men seem to be sensitive about SA's but I totally get what you mean :dohh: they couldn't cope being us!
I hope you get good SA results :hugs: when will you get the results???

Tekkitten I wouldn't know about that stuff as I don't check my cervix but gosh I hope it's not mc related :hugs:

Stinas thanks hun, how life treating you???

:hi: everyone else :)

Tekkitten... My temp went back up today... ???? Also... I caved and tested this morning... BFN... I'm only 12dpo though so still hoping. Also I am on my 4th day of cervical checking and finding brown cm on my finger after... ??? No AF... No sore breasts... No idea what's going on!!!

Ciara, I feel your pain!! I'm also 12dpo, and even though I tested yesterday and got a BFN, I wanted to test again today as I'm going to a pub tonight, and wanted to know if having a beer was ok. I just dont want to let on if I AM pregnant, as the whole bloody town knew about the last pregnancy and we know how that turned out :S

Anyhow, I think my eyes played tricks on me at 9dpo test (evap line) and now it looks like maybe an evap line again? faint +?? I have no idea, its driving me bananas!!!

Interesting that your temp went back up! I'll keep an eye on it. Do you know why its an open circle?

ciaramystic- try not to let the charting make you nuts. :) The spotting could be implantation bleeding. If your temps cont. to go up I think that's a good sign :thumbup:

tekkitten- I think if you only have one beer, it won't hurt. Your chart does look quite good!
Open circles are from taking your temp at a different time than usual.

Scerena- Congrats on starting your injectables cycles! FX! I still haven't heard the SA results yet. :( I'm going to call at 3 if I haven't heard by then. I know the results were in yesterday, my doc. is just taking his sweet time!

Thanks Tallmom :) please update us when you get the results my fx'd for you both :hugs:

Ciara, I feel your pain!! I'm also 12dpo, and even though I tested yesterday and got a BFN, I wanted to test again today as I'm going to a pub tonight, and wanted to know if having a beer was ok. I just dont want to let on if I AM pregnant, as the whole bloody town knew about the last pregnancy and we know how that turned out :S

Anyhow, I think my eyes played tricks on me at 9dpo test (evap line) and now it looks like maybe an evap line again? faint +?? I have no idea, its driving me bananas!!!

Interesting that your temp went back up! I'll keep an eye on it. Do you know why its an open circle?

The open circle means I didn't temp at the same normal time... I only temped like 10 minutes before my normal time but it still gave me an open circle.

Scerena - YAY for injectables!!!!! FX its your cycle! I am routing for you!

Tallmom - Sorry OH is being an ass about the SA....and the weed for that matter lol Men are morons. It would bother me if DH smoked weed....my brother does and it annoys me. I think there comes a point in your life where your too old for that shit. My bro is 30 and I think its a good age to stop. I always imagine a teenager/early 20's guy doing it. When you want to start a family you should be over it. I think its a man thing though...I dk...tried it once in HS and didnt care for it, so im no pro lol
When will you get the results back?

New ladies - I agree with Tallmom....dont let temping drive you crazy during the TWW. ...its easy for it to, but not worth it. Good luck!

I'm trying not to let it make me crazy :) I totally just want to know though, ya know? AF is due in 3 days for me, so hopefully I will know one way or another soon enough. I'm going to try and hold off testing until 14 dpo :)

Stinas- We are definitely on the same page about the weed and how men have a hard time growing out of that habit. All my guy friends do it and my OH does too, luckily he isn't an everyday smoker! Most of my guy friends are, and they are all over 30. Yup, time to grow up! No results back yet from the doc. Found out yesterday they are waiting for the motility part of the test to come in. I SHOULD hear no later than Monday.

In the mean time i'm on my fifth and final round of clomid. :shrug: I guess you never know! Hot flashes are creeping in today. Kinda glad I'm not going to do the clomid thing again. I think I am going to go back to drinking raspberry leaf tea everyday again.

Thanks Stinas please cross your fingers tightly for me :hugs:

Tallmom I hope you get the results ASAP it's nerve racking waitin on them results :hugs:
Gl with the clomid let's hope this last round is your successful round I'll stay hopefully for you :happydance:

tekkitten waiting until 14dpo would be the best thing to do, as you will have a clear result :)

tekkitten - How long have you been TTC? Your chart still looks good.

Tallmom - I feel like all men are the same! I hope you hear the results soon! Are you going to do IUI if this cycle is a bust?

Scerena - All fingers and toes are crossed!!....never been uncrossed!

As for me...I picked up my meds for my frozen cycle! Nothing crazy, just pills and the dreaded Progesterone in oil butt shots. NOT looking forward to those. Thank god I have a bubble butt, I feel bad for the skinny asses....that must REALLY hurt!
For the last 2 days DH has been randomly saying "I want a baby" and then goes on to say its time and why cant it just be easy. I feel soooo guilty...like I want to make it better, but its out of both our hands. I pray sooo hard this frozen cycle works. Ill be fine going through all the meds and injections and procedures, but Its taking a big tole on him emotionally, not to mention financially. This just overall sucks. Pray our frozen cycle works!

Stinas - When are you starting your Frozen cycle? And what is the process like, I obviously know nothing about how the FET works...?

Once AF comes I will start the process. I call on CD1, bloodwork on CD3.....then I start taking estrogen tablets, then about 10-15 days(I believe thats what she said) later I will go for more bloods then start progesterone shots and do transfer like 5 days later. Something like that. Its a lot less stressful on the body than a fresh cycle. Only thing thats stressing me out is that you dont find out if your embryo survived the thaw until the day of the transfer. There is a 15% chance it wont. I am just hoping it lasted until day 6 growing and made it to freeze quality, so hopefully its a good one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->