We Love Chart Stalking

Ash- I had more side effects on the 50mg than I did the 100mg- on the 100mg I had hardly a side effect, so hopefully you wont either :hugs:

Pink- :hi: Yes I tried the cycle after the chemical, and sorry to hear that you had one :hugs: I didnt know :hugs:

Stinas- I hope aswell for you that it has just been wrong timing hun, as we have been there with a super low count ad it was so horrible, fx'd he will have super sperm :)

Tallmom- I hope you do ovulate on thursday that will be great :) This cycle is doing my head in I have given up! I need to start temping again tomorrow morning! Ive been lazy the last few cycles and didnt see the point as this cycle is annoying me!

Scerena- I hope you O soon too. Maybe te new moon will bring it on for you too! Fx!

I hope so too as we need to get on the clomid buddie not be stuck on our long cycles so fx'd for us :)

I was expecting to come on here and find loads of posts to read back through, definately wuiet today tallmom...

Hope everyone is well??

Hotpink- I hope that you o soon after your last soy dosage :)

I am on the TWW, not even imagining any symptoms right now

I'm 14 dpiui and got a bfn this morning so I cried and then went out and bought clothes, and got a manicure and pedicure. Now I'm sitting at home, waiting for my OH to get home so maybe he can comfort me a little bit!

My doctors office told me to call them when I get my first day of full flow that way they can call in my prescription of clomid, 100mg that I'm supposed to take from day 3-7 like last cycle. Oh JOY!

WOW it is pretty quiet in here today.

I had a super duper long night last night and now my head is paying for it! lol Well worth it though....i needed to let loose and let me tell you, I sure did lol Had the baby shower in the am, then had a family party which I ended up going home around 4am....very interesting evening I say. Thought I was going to be able to have a nice bd session, but instead I had to babysit dh lol Ahhh the joys of marriage! hehe

Ash - Sorry about the BFN!!! Maybe you just need that extra dosage of clomid...little boost. Dont get discouraged!

Hope everyone is well!

Rmsh - looking good so far:)

Pink- hope you feel better soon. The soy made me feel ick too. But felt better as soon as I stopped taking it.

Ash- sorry for the bfn:hugs: Hope this cycle of clomid does the trick. At least we only have to take it for 5 days!

Stinas- Yaee! For having a good time, we gotta remind ourselves to live it up, cuz there won't be much partying going on for a while once we get preggo;)

AFM- I fretted a bit over my charts today, really hoping I O this week, fx! :coffee:

Thanks tallmom ...yeah...it was a blast! Still recovering lol
Your FF ticker is not working for some reason. I hope you O soon!!!

Hi ladies, bit quiet today. Got my docs appoinment in 2 hours. See you all tomorrow :dust:

AF came last night, it was just spotting but I'm expecting it to be here full force today!

So, today is my last day taking soy for this cycle, now to see when I Ovulate.

Ash - Sorry the :witch: got you :( :hugs:

Pink - Hope you O sooner than later, FX!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->