We Love Chart Stalking

Lilyv- I think you Od, I peeked at your chart and it looks like your temps are rising. Sorry your sick, but that could be a good thing! Your body will be busy fighting off the virus and leave those :spermy: alone :)

Tekkitten - I don't pay much attention to my temps around AF, it's when they start dropping around O time that I start taking notice.

Stinas- no worries, hopefully I won't need them :winkwink:

Tallmom2b - thanks. I took a tylenol 3 hours ago and now I'm having horrible pulling pains in my ovaries. I'm hunched over when I walk and they hurt when I place my butt on a chair. Then the pain subsides. I started laughing earlier bc I was thinking it was time for a tylenol and I realized I had already taken one... oooh :-(

Tallmom- yay for o :happydance: we will be in the tww together :happydance:

Lily- I agree it looks like you are ovulating I'm no chart expert but I reacon you are :)

Todays scan:
7.5 lining
1 follicle at 21mm the rest got left behind :happydance:

I triggered and it stung like a bitch!!!

Got to test two weeks today, they recommended every other day bd for :spermy: quality... What do you reacon ladies we usually do every other should I try every day for a change hmmmm??? In thinking I should stick to every other right?
The nurse was so happy everything went smoothly and said "I'll be waiting for your call in two weeks hopefully next time ill be doing your pregnancy scan" Im not getting me hopes up- was just lovely for her to be so positive bless her :)[

Lilyv- I've had that before and sometimes after O your follicle still has a cyst on it and that causes the sharp pain. When that happened to me I went in for ascan and they found a cyst. It eventually went away on its own. The pain will subside soon, it's just because you just Od :)

Scerena- yaaaee! We are in the TWW together :happydance: I don't think everyday would be bad. But I think everyother day would be fine too. Fx!

AFM- my temp went up a bit. I woke up at 6 and took my temp and it was the same as the past two morn. Then I fell back to sleep and took it again when my alarm went off at 6:30. And it was higher. 6:30 is my usual time to temp. Which should I use?
OH came down with a cold last night so I doubt we will be DTD tonight:(. But hopefully I release that egg today! If not hopefully he feels better by tomorrow!

Ciaramystic- sorry to hear :( I hope that you get a sticky baby too! Do you think you've O'd?

Stinas- Hope AF shows up soon for you! I'm praying that you have a nice healthy embryo and you get your BFP this time! I was wondering about that stuff, I thought it might have gotten lost in the mail, thanks for letting me know :)

scerena- I think I'm going to O anyday now, hopefully, it definitely feels like it.

LilyV- I actually feel the same way around O time lately too. I think it's because of the clomid and my ovaries are extra stimulated. I've been super tired and my lower back is achey and I can "feel" my ovaries. I bet you are going to O soon, if you haven't already! Wow, it seems like a lot of us are Oing around the same time :thumbup:

Not yet... I had a big dip in bbt but it's still hasn't had that "big jump"... I'm thinking in the next day or two though because my cm is has increased and is slowing changing to the right consistency. :happydance:

I hope your egg releases today Tallmom :hugs: and I hope your oh gets better soon also :hugs:

lily I hope you ovulate soon then all three of us can be in the tww together :hugs:

Tallmom - how long does this pain last? No dr has ever said I had cysts but one suggested I had one time when I went into ER w all this pain... they couldn't find anything wrong and with the process of elimination, they just deemed the pain to be a result of a cyst that burst... so yeah... The pain is still there and I still have a cold. No chances these could be early preggo symptoms right? Also, would the my high post-o temp be a result of the ovary pain?

scerena - I'm addicted to temping. I want to see what it looks like, you're brave keeping yourself in suspense, lol. but yeah, I hope we all o around the same time and we all get BFPs!!! GL, hon.

Lily- the reason I'm not temping is because I've been monitored throughout my cycle with scans as I've been Stimming, and I triggered today so I know I'll ovulate in about 36 hours :)
I know what you mean temping is good when you look at your chart as have everything confirmed :)
Gl ladies we will be sharing the tww :)

oh ok, that's even better for you! FX and prayers this is it for us :)

Bravemom- welcome :flower: I'll add your chart to list later today:) Hope AF stays away!

Scerena- OH is still sick, but hoping that he feels good enough tonight :haha:

Lilyv- It can last a couple days. Your chart looks good, your temps are rising so that's a good thing. If the pain gets worse and is unbearable than definitley go see your doc. Are you on clomid or anything? I bet you will start to feel better soon. FX for you!

AFM- I'm still not convinced I Od yet. Really hoping I can DTD tonight to make sure. Patience definitley is the key to TTC...sigh.

Tallmom - yes, I'm on clomid/seraphene. Pain has subsided generously. I still feel a touch when I go to the bathroom. Since last night, I've had cold feet, really cold feet. And today, I've had cold hands and VERY Sweaty palms, even all my fingers are sweating...

Lilyv- it's possible those symptoms are from hormonal changes. Your chart is looking good so far!

AFM- temp went up :happydance: sore BBs have begun and I think I might be getting that virus my OH had. I have a little bit of a sore throat. I've also had a super appetite the past couple days, so maybe I did O two days ago :) hope so because I didn't get to DTD after my positive OPK:(

my temp plummeted today..... darn.... hopefully this isn't the beginning of the end.

I don't think it is the beginning of the end, it's too early for your temp to drop for AF. Maybe it's an implantation dip?!

aww, you're so sweet. I hope so! If it's over 36.61, I say there's still hope for me. 5 dpo is early for implantation... but we'll see I guess. GF thinks I o'd earlier than it says, but again, who knows.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was even higher than it was before it dropped. I think FF was pretty right on with their guess for O date.
Ill be chart stalking you tomorrow.

AFM- my throat is getting more sore. But my uterus is very crampy :shrug:
Hope to get my cross hairs soon.

you're so positive, omg, I LIKE you, Tallmom!!! :))))

Now let's not both be disappointed tomorrow ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->