We Love Chart Stalking

Lilyv- I'm waiting to see today's temp;)

Scerena- how's the TWW going so far?

My temp shot up today! It was kinda warm in here last night too though:shrug:
I wonder if I have a little bit of a temp from this virus I've got? I don't feel like I do though.

Bravemom- I looked at your chart and it looks like you might have had an implantation dip! Fx!

Tallmom - I woke up at 5:30 either bc I had to pee or bc I was still conjested. I took my temp and it was 36.7. Woke up at 7:05 around the time I typically check my temp and it was 36.74 which is what I noted on the chart. I woke up again at 9am and took my temp, it showed up as 36.67 and then 36.84. Whatever it really is, it's higher than yesterday but definitely not spectacular... fx for both of us!

I knew it would go back up:)
I don't think mine will be as high tomorrow morn. We had a fire in the woodstove last night and it made it like 85 F in our house! I think I'll get my crosshairs tomorrow:happydance:

I'm currently hoping my temp goes up tomorrow too :D Thinking I might have O'd, if I did it would make my cycle roughly 4 days shorter this month, which would be nice :) It could also have been my body prepping to O, then not, so I guess the next few days will tell!

Tallmom2b - ooooh, yeah, your temp looks fantastic!! O should be behind you.

tekkitten - hope so, gl!!

I hope so ladies :D I've always had long cycles, so I'm hoping its regulating itself more into a 28 day type thing. That would be awesome!

Thanks!

I switched the analyzer on FF to advanced (which is what they recommend) and FF gave me my crosshairs:happydance:
It was set to fertility awareness before.

yay!!! FX to all of us!!! :))) I hope this month is it!

tallmom :hi: my tww is going pretty well it's weird as I don't feel like I'm in the tww :haha: not testing my trigger out or anything just going to wait it out :)
How's your tww going???

tekkitten I am sure your temp will rise real soon :)

lily how's your tww going??

stinas how's thing going Hun???

tallmom :hi: my tww is going pretty well it's weird as I don't feel like I'm in the tww :haha: not testing my trigger out or anything just going to wait it out :)
How's your tww going???

tekkitten I am sure your temp will rise real soon :)

lily how's your tww going??

stinas how's thing going Hun???

Thank you :D

scerena - now that the pulling in my left ovary has passed. I am a-ok. Symptoms look to be slow to appear. I prob have mild cramping and nothing more. Stalk my Journal if you like. I write my symptoms there too.

Okay I'll come stalk :) also feel free to stalk mine if you like :)

Scerena- sounds like you're being pretty laid back about it, that's good!
I had a fever yesterday afternoon and all last night, didn't sleep well because my throat is so sore! So I didn't temp this morn. Staying home from work today :)

tallmom aw I hope you feel better soon bless you :hugs: maybe a pregnancy sign :)

I just feel weird first time I've never felt like I'm in a tww even though I am... How's your tww going??

Annoying! My temp hasnt shot up yet :S I thought I Od as I had the pain a wee bit, but maybe I didnt? Your body can gear up for an O but not follow through, correct?

Good luck ladies!! We need some BFP's in here ASAP!!!!!

Im just floating around....started spotting today, so maybe AF will be here and I can get on the FET train! Been busy at work so I havent had much time to do anything lately.

tekkitten yh my body has done that loads :( I hope you o real soon :hugs:

stinas yay I hope af arrives ASAP so you can get on with getting your :bfp: :hugs:

Stinas is right, we do need some (LOTS) of BFPs! GL ladies and FX!

Tallmom, you and me in the same boat. I'm still sick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->