We Love Chart Stalking

Stinas- I have only been trying a month. I just had a miscarriage on Aug 13, and this was my first cycle. At least I ovulated, which is good!

I'm quite sad though :( Looks life AF is on the way. I had a wee bit of brown spotting tonight, and my 'insides' are swollen. I'm just hoping SO is on board to try again next month. Apparently I am being too clinical about it, which is funny because I literally only talk about conceiving on here. The only thing he has to do is have sex, so I dont understand what his problem is :p

tekkitten - Just dont get too technical about temping....its just a nice way to find out of you are O or not and most of the time gives you a heads up when AF is coming.
Men are all the same lol

Oh nice that seems like an easy process. Well much easier than the ful IVF anyways!! And it seems like we're going to be very very close in timing which is awesome :)

After seeing Sammy's post I hesitate to post this... Thoughts and babydust your way...

I have had bad cramps and brown cm for 5 days... I thought for sure I was getting my AF! This morning I woke up and decided to test anywany and I got a faint positive!!! I am going to test again tomorrow... hoping I get a :bfp: I had and increase in the brown cm but I was told by a nurse that it was actually very common... fingers crossed and if I get the darker line I will def post pics... I tried taking one of the faint positive but my phone sucks. I will try with a camera and see if I can get it that way! :happydance::happydance:

Woot, nice Ciara!! Keep us posted, thats so exciting :D

My temp is on the day down, so pretty sure I'll be seeing AF very soon. At least I now know the basics of charting ;) Thanks for all your help ladies!

Ciara congrats!!!! I hope you get a darker line on your next test :happydance:

Stinas aw thanks you are so sweet :hugs: I have absolutely everything crossed for you :hugs: you deserve your :bfp: so much, hugs to your oh too :hugs: it does take its toll on them and I tend o forget that sometimes :(
COME on af!!!! Can't wait for you to get started :) this next cycle sounds a lot less stressful :hugs:

Ash are you doing Ivf or just Stimming on your cycle this time???

Tallmom how are you hope you're well???

Thanks or still having me on here ladies even though I'm not charting Anymore :hugs:

Tested this morning ... :bfn: from my 6th IUI. I will be doing IVF this time around. 6 IUI's was my insurance companies requirement before they would cover IVF so .... here we go! I will be starting IVF ... in about 21 days once I get my period which hopefully should be in about 2 or 3 days.

I think I had a chemical pregnancy... retested Sunday morning and got a BFN. Been having really bad cramps and medium bleeding with clots. :'( Going to the dr. today to get everything checked out and find out when we can start trying again...

Ciaramystic- So sorry AF showed up, Maybe you had a cyst? Sometimes that can cause a positive pregnancy test. :hugs:

ash- you must be so relieved that you get to go onto IVF finally! I really hope that will do the trick!

Stinas- That sounds like quite the process! It's a miracle that we have these options. We would be shit outta luck if we were TTC like 100 years ago. FX for you!

Tekkitten- sorry AF got you! I'm sure it will happen for you soon :)

scerena- how are your injectables going?

AFM- No word from the doc yet today. If I don't hear from them by 3 i'm going to call.
Depending on the SA results, I might push to try a IUI cycle, I hope that we could make it work financially.

Ash - Sorry for the BFN, but yay for starting soon!!!

Ciaramystic - Sorry it was a chemical!

Scerena - Thank you! You deserve it too! Its ok about not charting.....I gave up once I found out about DH.....I just add my meds now.

Tallmom - I hope you get the results soon!

Okay, so I FINALLY got OHs SA results back, and its pretty good! He has a lot of the little guys (160 million!!) I made my doc repeat that :haha: I know that anything over 60 million is good! WHew!
But on the down side his motility wasnt that great, but since he has SO many sperm the doc isn't worried and thinks I should still be able to conceive naturally. Morphology is okay he said, I didn't ask the percentage.
I'm relieved and I think OH will be too, haven't told him the results yet, im still at work.
I feel more optimistic now :)

Stinas- good idea I'll add my meds too I did last time forgot about it all this time :)

Tallmom- all going good hun, my next scan is thurs and hopefully my follicles are growing :)
WOW what a amazing count your oh has :happydance:

Ash- sorry about your :bfn: :hugs: gl with the Ivf I have everything crossed for you :hugs:

Ciara- sorry to hear that :hugs: I tried straight after my chemical they are very common and a lot of ladies don't even know they have had one so I think it's safe to try that cycle :hugs:

Tallmom - YAYYYY!!!!!!! GREAT NEWS!!! Woohhoo!!! I bet that took a load off! Did he say IUI could be in the future?

He said that he thinks we can conceive naturally. If I had the extra money I might be tempted to try IUI, but for now we are going to see how this cycle goes.
I have to go in for a check up to make sure I'm not getting cysts from the clomid. If everything looks good maybe i'll do a sixth round.

It sounds like he wants to wait until after this cycle to do the check up. I think I'm going to do a natural cycle after this one. I bought some herbal fertility remedy from bona dea, it's basically red raspberry leaf tincture. Last time I got preggo I was drinking the tea on a regular basis so I figured I'd revisit it:)

That's definately worth a shot again then :) isn't raspberry tea meant to help with your lining aswell? Or is it something different???

Anyhow come on this cycle I am hoping you don't need another cycle natural/medicated! Especially with the amount of your oh's :spermy:

We are 3 days apart in cycles :)

Yaeee! Cycle buddies!

Ya raspberry tea is good for lots of things, it's supposed to help with PMS and cramps too.

It's always good having a cycle buddy :) how's your cycle going so far? Are you being monitored? (sorry I forgot :dohh: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->