We Love Chart Stalking

Nope, he's not monitoring me. I think the end of next week is when I will O. That's when I have the past two cycles.
Do you feel like you are going to O soon?

Well I go back thurs for my scan when they're hoping I'm ready to trigger so should be the end of next week also :)

At my scan last thurs I had 2 9mm follicles an 1 11mm follicle... And loads of other lol ones (pcos) and a 5.8mm lining :) so hopefully this thurs will be ready to go!

Are you using opk's?

I hope we o around the same time so we can do another tww together :hugs:

sharn - your bro sounds just like mine.... he and wifey said they weren't trying but you never know..

tallmom - I'm sorry your OH is being a douch bag. Hope he smartens up really soon.

scerena- Good luck with your scan this week, I bet you will be ready to trigger! 11mm follicle is pretty big :) I am still doing OPKs, but I've been kind of a slacker with it. But I am going to start up again today and do them daily until I O.

LilyV- Ya, he's been better lately, but still smoking... :( How are you doing?

afm- I had some EWCM today, so I think i'm getting close. Friday is the full moon so I think I will by then :winkwink:

Tallmom- sounds like your gearing up to o any day soon :) woooop :happydance: I hope I'm ready to trigger by in a way I want O to be next week (unlikely though will prob be this week) as got my niece and stepdaughter this weekend not really going to be able to bd much at all but what will be will be I guess... Looks like we will be sharing out tww :happydance:

Stinas- I hope your doing okay Hun?????

Hey ladies! I hope you both O soon!!!!!!

I am just waiting for AF. Hopefully this time next week she will show her ugly face!

I'm back!!! Dr. confirmed it was a CP and when he did blood test my hcg was 1 so he said I should cycle as normal... And I do believe I am! He wanted me to wait a cycle before ttc again but I'm too impatient! I'm pretty sure I am about to 'O' and start the 2 week wait. BBT dropped .5 degrees this morning so if it's up tomorrow we'll know... Hoping I get a sticky baby this time!!!

Stinas- when af shows do you start your Ivf???

Scerena - When AF shows I will start my frozen transfer...its less drugs than an IVF cycle. I will go on estrogen tablets for a while, then after transfer I will start the dreaded progesterone in oil shots in the butt. blahhhhhh sooooo not looking forward to that part.

Tallmom - I didnt forget to send you those things....I have been swamped at work lately and sick to top it allllll off. lol

Sorry you're feeling sick I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Can't wait for you to get started on your frozen cycle there has been loads of articles here in the uk about frozen cycles being more successful than fresh cycles so fx'd :)

Tallmom- any sign of o yet? Hope you're doing well?

Scerena - I really hope so!!! Im just scared of it not surviving the thaw. I dont think its the greatest embryo, but its all we got right now. We had a perfect hatching embryo that we transfered and an ok blast, they didnt work, so maybe the ok frozen one might? Im just hoping it works....praying.

Tallmom - I'm doing ok. I think I o'd yesterday but we'll see in time. I'm having pains around both ovaries. And honestly if feels like I'm supposed to be having AF, the sides are aching and it feels like I have two bags filled with blood in there, and they're heavy, weighing me down... sounds weird I know.

Stinas- I am praying for you too Hun :hugs: I really hope it works for you :hugs:

Ciaramystic- sorry to hear :( I hope that you get a sticky baby too! Do you think you've O'd?

Stinas- Hope AF shows up soon for you! I'm praying that you have a nice healthy embryo and you get your BFP this time! I was wondering about that stuff, I thought it might have gotten lost in the mail, thanks for letting me know :)

scerena- I think I'm going to O anyday now, hopefully, it definitely feels like it.

LilyV- I actually feel the same way around O time lately too. I think it's because of the clomid and my ovaries are extra stimulated. I've been super tired and my lower back is achey and I can "feel" my ovaries. I bet you are going to O soon, if you haven't already! Wow, it seems like a lot of us are Oing around the same time :thumbup:

Ill update ou tomorrow to let you know if I'm triggering or not and hopefully we can share the tww :)

Here it is ladies!! I'm psyched too, we DTD last night:) Hope to DTD tonight and until I get a temp rise :) BTW, I started drinking raspberry leaf tea and got an early positive OPK ;)

Scerena- hope they trigger you soon:winkwink:

https://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g339/tallaud/photo-3.jpg

I woke up feeling so sick today. I think I have a cold - sore throat, raspy voice, neck glands hurt, sides of my head hurt, ovaries hurt, runny nose, stuffy nose.

Random question. Do you guys generally have random temps during and just after AF? My temp went up quite high after AF, has since regulated but I was wondering if thats a common chart pattern?

ya mine's done that. i read that it's my temp trying to regulate itself after the progesterone or w/e

Tallmom - I know im sooo bad im sorry......I will get them out soon...just been crazy lately! Plus may I mention I am not an early bird and this stupid post office closes beyond early! grrrr! lol
YAY for smileyyyyyyyy!!!!!! FX

Scerena - I hope its your cycle too!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->