We Love Chart Stalking

Ok, for some weird reason the chart you posted is showing up as mine on my computer. Do you have another link to it? I am curious :D

Ok, for some weird reason the chart you posted is showing up as mine on my computer. Do you have another link to it? I am curious :D

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3fb9dc

Hopefully that works for you!!!

Ciaramystic- Some dips and rises are pretty typical in the tww. It's the dips that are often very close to the baseline that are the implantation dips. It's hard to tell sometimes. Not everyone has an implantation dip. Another thing to look for is a triphasic chart. Which is low temps before O, higher temps after O and if implantation occurs there could be another higher set of temps. Try not to obsess too much about your chart. It just gives you a general, often vague idea of what's happening. :)

Yes, I think there are just so many variables when it comes to charting! Do you temp orally? I know doing it that way especially it tends to fluctuate a lot :S

No AF yet :) But I am thinking I am 13dpo today. Temp went down a bit more, not much though. No my hopes are back up again. I think I'll test sat morn if AF still hasn't shown. I just really don't want to see another bfn!

Scerena- is AF still staying away for you?

Yes, I think there are just so many variables when it comes to charting! Do you temp orally? I know doing it that way especially it tends to fluctuate a lot :S

I temp vaginally and at the same time everyday... I set my alarm and take it... even on weekends. We've been ttc for 9 months so I'm to the point where I am anal about it! LOL!!! It rose again today so I've definitely got my fingers crossed... as for the multiples thing, I would be happy just finding out I was pregnant with a sticky! All this time I've been temping I've never seen a dip that close to O so it was really weird. Maybe that is my sign that it's going to happen this time... :thumbup:

No AF yet :) But I am thinking I am 13dpo today. Temp went down a bit more, not much though. No my hopes are back up again. I think I'll test sat morn if AF still hasn't shown. I just really don't want to see another bfn!

Scerena- is AF still staying away for you?

Fingers crossed for you that the :witch: stays away and you get a :bfp:

I hope its a sign :D And that method of temping is much more reliable. Fingers xed for you!!!

tekkitten- your chart is looking better and better everyday! FX!

Ciaramystic- I can't seem to get the link to your chart to work :(

I REALLY hope my temp is still high tomorrow morn! I'll be more excited if it is :)

Tallmom - I hope your chart is still high temp as well :D What cd are you on?

I'm not having any symptoms, so even though my chart is looking good I still have my doubts as to a bfp this cycle. It is pretty neat looking though, most certainly better than last months :p

tekkitten gl :dust: I hope that af stays away :hugs:

tallmom I hope that you wake with another high temp :hugs:

ciaramystic sorry I can see your chart :hugs:

I'm 15days past trigger today so around 14dpo so expecting af anytime now... SCARED as I feel like she is on her way!

Scerena... hang on to hope... it's not over til she rears her ugly head!!!

Feeling horrible the last few days... major head cold type symptoms... also very, very sleepy. Trying to stay optimistic and hoping it's a good sign... I feel like AF is coming though. :( Took a test this a.m. and it was BFN... I am only 9dpo though...

ciara aw thanks Hun :hugs: 9dpo is real early so don't worry about that test- I hope you see a :bfp: in a few days :hugs:

Temp took a big drop:(
Pretty sure I'm out :cry:
What a shit day this has been, OH was being a great big prick to me this morn.
Sigh.

Erg! Ok, my temp took a huuuuuge drop today, but I am not sure how exactly to account for things in my chart.

Basically, I am totally congested and stuffed up, so normally I sleep with my mouth closed. Last night I slept with it open. I also had less blankets than usual. When I took my temp at the normal time it dropped to 97.48! I took it 3 hours later (stayed in bed) and it was 98.38. Either way, it dropped, its just a matter of how much?

What do you ladies think? I just put it in as an unusual time, and met somewhere in the middle.

And does temping vaginally give you same results as a closed mouth morning temp? If so, I think I might just switch methods lol

tekkitten, sorry AF got you :(

scerena- how are you?

Looks like i'm taking a break from clomid this cycle. I need to go for a check up before my doc will let me do a sixth round. I'm wondering if my body will be able to have a regular cycle on its own... or will I be waiting 60 days to O like the days before clomid...

AF got me... it's a very light though. Could be why my chart was so off the wall. My body must have done a good job at cleansing itself after my mc. I wasn't planning to wait a cycle like my dr. suggested to ttc but mother nature chose for me... I'm sure my dr. will be happy about that. I'm going to start taking Vitex and Red Rasberry Leaf on top of my daily vitamin and folic acid and see if that helps at all. Both V and R are supposed to be great for fertility and mc avoidance! Anyone ever take either of those herbs???

Erg! Ok, my temp took a huuuuuge drop today, but I am not sure how exactly to account for things in my chart.

Basically, I am totally congested and stuffed up, so normally I sleep with my mouth closed. Last night I slept with it open. I also had less blankets than usual. When I took my temp at the normal time it dropped to 97.48! I took it 3 hours later (stayed in bed) and it was 98.38. Either way, it dropped, its just a matter of how much?

What do you ladies think? I just put it in as an unusual time, and met somewhere in the middle.

And does temping vaginally give you same results as a closed mouth morning temp? If so, I think I might just switch methods lol

I've always vaginally temped and no matter how warm/cold it is in my house my temps are consistent and accurate. I would definitely recommend switching. As you can see from my chart. I went from 98.2 to 97.7 and it was because my AF had arrived. It's always gave me an exact O date as well. :)

tekkitten, sorry AF got you :(

scerena- how are you?

Looks like i'm taking a break from clomid this cycle. I need to go for a check up before my doc will let me do a sixth round. I'm wondering if my body will be able to have a regular cycle on its own... or will I be waiting 60 days to O like the days before clomid...

FX'd that your body does it on it's own...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->